Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 01-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
neocacher

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS Vert 6A
How to post pictures? - Help

How do i post pictures on this bulletin board. Sorry if it has been asked before but I couldn't find answer.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:28 AM   #2
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
When you are creating a new thread right above the text box where you type you will see a list of icons that you can choose from. Find the icon that looks like a paper clip and on it. (If your posting a new comment and want to post a pic you will need to press the go advanced tab) A separate window is going to pop up that will give you 10 browse tabs to upload 10 photos at a time. Click the browse button to look for the files you want to upload from your computer. Once found then click the upload button (if images are too big then you will need to resize them using a website like imageshack). On the bottom of that pop up screen it lists the largest size file you can upload. Then go back the paper clip icon, click it once and then click insert all images. It will insert all your images into the text area. Once thats done you can add any additional text if you need. Other then that hit submit post or reply.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #3
Envy
Bully Proof

Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
Or you can create a photobucket.com account for free. Once that's done you upload your pictures from your computer to your photobucket...which is super easy to do. Then you can copy the IMG code and paste it into the Insert Link pop-up window that appears when you hit "Insert Link" in the message box.

This way the size of the file doesn't matter...because I like big files...lol. And you can post your pictures on multiple websites.

Last edited by Envy; 01-12-2012 at 11:46 AM.
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #4
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
This way the size of the file doesn't matter...because I like big files...lol. And you can post your pictures on multiple websites.
Old 01-13-2012, 12:14 AM   #5
SerenitySS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 Rally Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
This way the size of the file doesn't matter...because I like big files...lol.

LOL

Edit: I just noticed that you copied her quote too xVengeancex lol
Old 01-16-2012, 12:36 AM   #6
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Moved to the Site Related Questions section. We've got a sticky here about Posting and re sizing pictures on Camaro5

Since you're fairly new, and not overly familiar with all the different areas of the site, I suggest you read our little sub-forum guide. Also, there is another guide here discussing all the features for posting (which includes posting pictures) which may answer some questions you didn't think you even had.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote