Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-21-2013, 06:45 PM   #1
THUMPER20X
GM fix my PAINT U suck!

Drives: 2010 Black 1SS/RS 6Spd
Refresh grill will be tilted back.

New Chevy ad shows it..... in a way. If you notice chevy is getting all the fronts to be more uniform. Most carmakers do this. BMW, Ford etc. Front design formula. Also if u notice at the end about new roads blah blah blah The Chev bowtie tilts back after all the shots of the cars are framed the same at the end making it all visually cohesive. I dont know about the rest but definitely it will be sloped back. To pull that off the front fascia will be drastically different. Kinda looking forward to this, which is rare because Im not a very "Up" person lol. Ill still keep my fascia, the open slot look and the fact I made my grill to enhance that even deeper is perfect for me. Anyways Im taking bets. My schooling in media and marketing for film and tv production tells me so. Visual branding 101.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:48 PM   #2
oldfriend

Drives: Fiat 500 E
Quote:
Originally Posted by THUMPER20X View Post
New Chevy ad shows it..... in a way. If you notice chevy is getting all the fronts to be more uniform. Most carmakers do this. BMW, Ford etc. Front design formula. Also if u notice at the end about new roads blah blah blah The Chev bowtie tilts back after all the shots of the cars are framed the same at the end making it all visually cohesive. I dont know about the rest but definitely it will be sloped back. To pull that off the front fascia will be drastically different. Kinda looking forward to this, which is rare because Im not a very "Up" person lol. Ill still keep my fascia, the open slot look and the fact I made my grill to enhance that even deeper is perfect for me. Anyways Im taking bets. My schooling in media and marketing for film and tv production tells me so. Visual branding 101.
Odds , 12,5 to 1 ?
oldfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:52 PM   #3
THUMPER20X
GM fix my PAINT U suck!

Drives: 2010 Black 1SS/RS 6Spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfriend View Post
Odds , 12,5 to 1 ?
30 to 1. Ill leave the board if Im wrong. Grill tilted back significantly, say by 20 degrees and some of the top overhang of the fascia is reduced. I'm sure lots will hope Im wrong so they dont need to hear how much 5th gen paint is shit lol.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #4
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Hope you enjoy your stay at the next forum. This doesn't appear to have what you're talking about.
Attached Images

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote