Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-22-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
vesi

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS 45th Anniv.
Send a message via AIM to vesi
My 3rd Camaro from Paddock Chevrolet :)

If anyone is still planning on purchasing a camaro soon and is wary of your local dealers like I was, I highly suggest giving Joe Ott at Paddock Chevrolet a call or email.

I've now gotten 3 Camaro's from him and I've had the best experience ever at a car dealership. I see why they are or were ranked the #1 Chevrolet dealer in the US.

To give a back story, when purchasing my first Camaro I went to several dealers in the area. They literally all were marking up the Camaro and telling me you won't find them any cheaper anywhere else. I finally placed an order with Paramus Chevrolet for a 1lt with ground effects. The build was delayed for over 3 months. After many calls and no answers, i withdrew my deposit with them and found Paddock Chevrolet.

Joe Ott quickly found out that the reason my camaro at paramus was delayed so long, was due to the fact that during that time the ground effects weren't fitting the LT's and you couldn't order them that way. Apparently Paramus never checked into that.

I later had my girlfriend get her Camaro from him as well, and she has been completely satisfied.

Recently I was interested in a 45th Anniversary Edition. I saw one online was at a local dealer in Union NJ. I went by just to see it in person. Just to get to see the car was a hassle. It took them 45 minutes to get the car from another lot, and by then it was dark and night time. They tried to get me to buy it but their numbers were outrageous. They wanted to only give me 18.5 for my car, when the blue book shows 22k. They told me it would be over 600 a month, without the GFX, grill and spoiler I wanted. With a total of 38k for the price for the base model.

I gave Joe a call again and he was able to get me into a 2LT 45th, Sunroof, GFX, Heritage Grill and Blade spoiler for 36k including tax etc. Joe Ott has always gone above and beyond for me and I really appreciate it. I probably annoyed him with my constant phone calls and emails (lol) but he never showed it.

If you've read this far, I apologize for the lengthy ramble but I hope this post will help some people and find a truly honest dealer.

Paddock Chevrolet - http://www.paddockchevrolet.com/
Joe Ott
O: 716-362-7663
Email: Joeott@yahoo.com

I'll find out if it's ok to post his cell phone, and edit this post if so.

Here are a couple pics of the 45th I received today:
(I had the stripes removed)

vesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:45 PM   #2
EM1/SS

Drives: 11 2SS/RS M6 vert
I purchased my convertible from Paddock also. It turned out great.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:55 PM   #3
vesi

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS 45th Anniv.
Send a message via AIM to vesi
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1/SS View Post
I purchased my convertible from Paddock also. It turned out great.
Awesome
vesi is offline   Reply With Quote