Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 11-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #15
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty View Post
Is this for PNWCC only?
Quote:
Originally Posted by marine_142 View Post
secret squirrel if ya ask me!

I went to the PNWCC site and cannot find a location.

I assume it's for everyone b/c why would you post a members only event on the camaro5 public forums.

This is what is posted as the heading at the site where you can get the newsletter:

http://www.pnwcc.com/links/linkscover.html

"The Pacific Northwest Camaro Club was founded in 1987 to bring together Camaro lovers and to have fun. Everyone is welcome to any of our events and you don't even have to have a Camaro to join. Come on out to one of our meetings, or even better, one of our events and, above all, enjoy yourself."

This is the latest newsletter in PDF format. Details of the Christmas Party are in here:

http://www.pnwcc.com/info/12/final2012.pdf

"Our final event of the year is our Christmas Party, this year graciously hosted by Marc and Cindee Goodwin.
The party starts at 6:00 PM on December 1st. Once again we are requesting the Marine Corps to attend and
we encourage everyone to bring one or more toys in their original packaging (no gift wrap). These toys will
benefit the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation as we have done for at least the last ten years.
The party is pot luck and BYOB, and don’t forget to bring a wrapped gift (under $15) for the gift exchange – it’s
a load of fun!"

-Excerpt from "A word from the president"

Club members often communicate on this forum. The OP was just asking who was planning to attend. As you can see, there is nothing prohibiting anyone from attending, but there are some things that are requested of anyone attending. I'm not posting the address because it's a private residence, and without their permission, I won't post it on an open forum.

We are always looking for new members, and people are always welcome to join us at any club function. We've had a lot of non members meet us at the annual "Camaros in the Sand" event at Ocean Shores, The All Chevy and Camaro Show in Issaquah, and other club sponsored events. Some have even joined the club.
The best way to find out about what the club has to offer, is to come to one of our monthly meetings. They are typically held at Round Table Pizza in Burien on a Satuday. Unfortunately, I don't have the meeting schedule for 2013, or I'd let you know when the next one is. However, I will be happy to PM you with the details when I find out.

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #16
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
The reason why the location is not listed is its at a private persons house & they do not want everyone in the world to know where it is at.

As for the forums they have been shut down because we get to much spammers & Stuff that is not even adult friendly on there. I do not know if the new webmaster will open it back up or not. alot of our members hang here, so it was a simple question.I havent been to a meeting since Sept ( Because I have been busy with kid & work & oh I dont know college lol)
so I dont know who was planning on going to the party & I know we have several members on this site.

this event is YES for members only & GUEST same with the one on Jan 1st (which is our plan everyones lives for the year event lol)

Our next offical monthly Meeting is Jan 26th at 5pm at round table pizza in Burien unless that has been changed (which I dont think it has) with our board meeting being the monday before hand.

I am sure anyone who wishes to go to the xmas party is more than welcome to show up. Just ask someone for the address. All it takes is a text or a phone call to get the ok.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:16 PM   #17
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
I'm not sure about the New Year's Party, I'm thinking about heading North to see my Mom.
Will see you at the Christmas Party fer sure!

Dont forget if you are going to Camaros in the sands I can take money starting Jan 1. book your cabin a quickly lol

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 11-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #18
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
Dont forget if you are going to Camaros in the sands I can take money starting Jan 1. book your cabin a quickly lol
You KNOW I'm booking a WHOLE cabin! Same group as last year! I'll get the total from you on Saturday.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:35 PM   #19
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
You KNOW I'm booking a WHOLE cabin! Same group as last year! I'll get the total from you on Saturday.
$527 for the whole weekend.

Old 11-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #20
Misty

Drives: 11 SGM 2LT/RS
Yes, to Camaros in the Sand. I will think about PNWCC membership & the Christmas party. I am not to keen on club memberships just because of issues I have had in the past with other clubs (none car related). I know many of you in the PNWCC club and you are wonderful people. I am sure the club is great too as you wouldn't be members if it wasn't
Misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #21
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty View Post
Yes, to Camaros in the Sand. I will think about PNWCC membership & the Christmas party. I am not to keen on club memberships just because of issues I have had in the past with other clubs (none car related). I know many of you in the PNWCC club and you are wonderful people. I am sure the club is great too as you wouldn't be members if it wasn't
One thing about PNWCC all we want is you to enjoy yourself in the club, Pick the events you want to go to & come, pay your dues & enjoy yourself.

you dont have to come to any of the meetings, or any of the events, Heck most of the time we only see most of our membership at our big show in july then we dont see them again until the next year.

I am stepping back as well as my husband after being highly active members for the last 13yrs, since our 14yr old daughter is more in to horses right now than she is in to cars.
Plus our son just left in July for the military & we will be traveling to see him or he will be home when he can.

Just time for new blood to step in & take over lol, Heck I will be 39 in december lol time for retirement from the club lol

Old 11-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #22
tlcamaro

Drives: 68 Camaro, 2010 Camaro RS/SS, 2011
Quote:
One thing about PNWCC all we want is you to enjoy yourself in the club, Pick the events you want to go to & come, pay your dues & enjoy yourself.

you dont have to come to any of the meetings, or any of the events, Heck most of the time we only see most of our membership at our big show in july then we dont see them again until the next year.

I am stepping back as well as my husband after being highly active members for the last 13yrs, since our 14yr old daughter is more in to horses right now than she is in to cars.
Plus our son just left in July for the military & we will be traveling to see him or he will be home when he can.

Just time for new blood to step in & take over lol, Heck I will be 39 in december lol time for retirement from the club lol
39 your just a baby. Membership in the club is $20 to cover costs of newsletter ect.
tlcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #23
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlcamaro View Post
39 your just a baby. Membership in the club is $20 to cover costs of newsletter ect.
yea yea yea timmy, you are just one of the AULD FARTS lol

Old 11-30-2012, 04:12 PM   #24
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

we may not come, I have been hanging around with people with the flu bug, & working with people who are sick, PLUS oh I dont know it went from bearly in the 40s to being almost 60 in two days.

SO guess what I AM SICK, will try to make it but dont know.

Old 11-30-2012, 07:00 PM   #25
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

stay away from our gifts IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU.

GARY & SHAWN, lol If you have a wife, you do not want the gifts lol

Old 11-30-2012, 09:45 PM   #26
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Quote:
stay away from our gifts IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU.

GARY & SHAWN, lol If you have a wife, you do not want the gifts lol
From the way you've been talking, we should stay away from you, if we know what's good for us!

Wadda'ya mean if we have a wife?Name:  huh.gif
Views: 291
Size:  708 Bytes

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:38 PM   #27
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
From the way you've been talking, we should stay away from you, if we know what's good for us!

Wadda'ya mean if we have a wife?Attachment 447797
Just put it this way Gary, I think the only gals in the club that could fit in to what I am brinign is Anne & barb (& thats a big MAYBE) lol

Old 12-02-2012, 01:20 AM   #28
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

OMG the thongs with the light was funny as hell,