Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 01-22-2015, 04:27 AM   #29
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO

Drives: 2010 camaro ss 2015 Z-28
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsea View Post
I can't do both days but I booked myself on the 28th ... so unless something unforeseen comes up I'll be there.

Maybe we can all meet up somewhere for dinner the 27th?
I will keep you posted on my schedule, I sometimes drive down the morning of the event, I might drive down on Friday. There is usually a group of us that goes downtown for dinner, usually Ruth Chris, or some sort of seafood restaurant on the river area.
Michael
Old 01-25-2015, 02:07 PM   #30
mmarx82

Drives: '12 ZL1 #1609
So $250 for the weekend? Heck yes. Do I need to put C5 in the memo or something like that for when I mail the check?
Old 01-25-2015, 03:04 PM   #31
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarx82 View Post
So $250 for the weekend? Heck yes. Do I need to put C5 in the memo or something like that for when I mail the check?
No, just go to there website, download the forums, fill out and mail to them.
AWESOME price for 2 days.
Old 01-26-2015, 11:31 PM   #32
keith.wilkinson.10

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM
Where do y'all stay?
keith.wilkinson.10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:11 AM   #33
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith.wilkinson.10 View Post
Where do y'all stay?
Just Track It has set up a hotel, got to there website for more info.
Michael
Old 02-02-2015, 07:23 PM   #34
Stetson

Drives: Subaru WRX
Hey Camaro Forum -

I wanted to take a moment and let you all know we are excited to have a strong showing from you guys at our Roebling Road Event. We always have a fantastic time at Roebling Road and would love to meet you all out at the track. I attached a link to our webpage with more info including the hotel deal.

http://justtrackit.net/upcoming-even...ng-march-2015/

If you want to paypal - you can paypal us using the link on the page. In the message let us know you are from this forum and using the reduced rate. We are happy to provide the incentive so go ahead and take advantage of it!

We have certified instructors if you have never been to the track before so you can start working on your car control skills right away. We divide everyone up into run groups based on driver skill and experience. There will be a TON of track time for everyone.

Come on out and have a good time. If you have any questions, let me know. Check us out on facebook for more event photos and other information.

Stay Frosty my friends.

Stetson
Stetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:55 PM   #35
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stetson View Post
Hey Camaro Forum -

I wanted to take a moment and let you all know we are excited to have a strong showing from you guys at our Roebling Road Event. We always have a fantastic time at Roebling Road and would love to meet you all out at the track. I attached a link to our webpage with more info including the hotel deal.

http://justtrackit.net/upcoming-even...ng-march-2015/

If you want to paypal - you can paypal us using the link on the page. In the message let us know you are from this forum and using the reduced rate. We are happy to provide the incentive so go ahead and take advantage of it!

We have certified instructors if you have never been to the track before so you can start working on your car control skills right away. We divide everyone up into run groups based on driver skill and experience. There will be a TON of track time for everyone.

Come on out and have a good time. If you have any questions, let me know. Check us out on facebook for more event photos and other information.

Stay Frosty my friends.

Stetson
Brian Welcome to the other side...LOL
Old 02-05-2015, 12:25 PM   #36
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Signed up. Looking forward to seeing everybody there.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:55 AM   #37
Cmitopgun

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT/RS
I just reserved my spot for the weekend. Its going to be a great turnout and a great weekend! All I need now is some new brake pads and fluid.

ZL1 Front Fascia, Rockers, & Diffuser, LED DRLs and Fogs, 1LT/RS badges from EmblemPros, CAI Intake, Vmax Ported Throttle Body, Stainless Works Long Tube Headers and Cat-Back Dual Tip Exhaust, IPF Tune, TF3 style stripe kit, Black OEM high wing spoiler, trunk lid blackout stripe, Nitto Motivo tires, 20" Niche rims, and more to come!
Cmitopgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 11:02 AM   #38
Stetson

Great to see a couple of you all signing up early. We sold out our last event at Roebling so I recommend if you want to go lock in your spot now to make sure you are there. We also have a limited number of instructed novice spots and they go quick. As we assign instructors they are dedicated to their student for the weekend so if you have never been on track before and you want to see what your Camaro can do this is a great way to make it happen.

For the rest of you experienced guys - come on out and make some noise! We are really looking forward to hosting you all - if you have any questions or if you need any information let me know!

Hey Michael...the other side seems pretty good!
Old 02-06-2015, 07:43 PM   #39
PYROLYSIS

So if I tracked Roebling one other day before does that mean I would have an instructor the first day and if I did well enough, solo the 2nd day?
Old 02-06-2015, 09:19 PM   #40
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
So if I tracked Roebling one other day before does that mean I would have an instructor the first day and if I did well enough, solo the 2nd day?
The last time you ran there, did your instructor sign you off solo?
If not, you could get a instructor for Saturday, then have them sign you off as solo, that would put you into intermediate run group.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:26 PM   #41
PYROLYSIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael's maro View Post
The last time you ran there, did your instructor sign you off solo?
If not, you could get a instructor for Saturday, then have them sign you off as solo, that would put you into intermediate run group.
No. I was told before I started that it would take 2 days. Just wasn't sure how it would work out going 1 day the first time and 2 days the second.
Old 02-18-2015, 06:50 PM   #42
Stetson

Thanks again for everyone's interest. This is going to be a lot of fun. If you send me a check (thanks mmarx82!) also send me a quick e-mail to info@justtrackit.net That way I will know to watch for your check. You can also send me your driving experience so I know which group to put you in as well as any other information/questions you have.

Really looking forward to a great weekend. As far as instructors and being signed off and all of that it varies for everyone. Depending on how well you drive, how much you listen and how you perform on track will influence your being signed off.

We'll have some fun. Come on out and join us!

Brian Stetson