Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-27-2013, 01:53 PM   #1
Airmaster
Go Gators!

Drives: Camaro Jeep Abarth 944 325i
Thumbs up Wanted to give some positive feedback to a few vendors

Alright, I haven't yet given much feedback as a whole to anyone yet but I need to give some credit where it's due thus far.

First, RX Performance, I had a good experience with Tracy, my catch can and throttle body were received in good condition and have been working as described. When I had issues getting my refund, Tracy immediately stepped in to perform the transaction. (I do understand there have been some bad work posted by others and it does look that RX has dropped the ball in certain areas but thus far the product I have is performing as advertised).

Second, ACS Composites, Joseph at ACS helped me get through a bit of an error in shipment and was able to correct the mistakes while minimizing loss for both of us. His rockers look great on the car, and once finished in paint, his splitter will be going on too. Hoping for the same!

Third, NLP Performance. Thus far Geoff at NLP has been extremely helpful, he allowed me to ship all of my ACS products directly to him to get painted by the same people who would be painting his spoiler that I ordered. The last product is currently in paint and once installed I'll be able to give my final feedback on his product and my experience.

Fourth, SOLO, for being very nice and providing another opportunity for savings with another special buy in thread. The High Flow Cats were top notch and my dry fit T shirt has already been in use! Thanks guys.

Fifth, JDP Motorsports. Got me a great deal on the Maganaflow catbacks and provided prompt tracking and delivery. Everything was as mentioned.

I've purchased quite a bit more products from non vendors and have had very good experiences as well with...

Autoanything.com

StreetSideAuto.com

CamaroDecalStore.com

RKSport.com

Hopefully more good experiences to come. Although I'm near the end of the road as far as modifications go...

Suspension Mods: BMR and JPSS Sways, BMR Poly Bushings, BMR strut tower brace, BMR control arms, BMR toe arms, stock springs and struts
Engine Mods: All bolt ons (haha)
Brake Mods: Brembo SS caliper swap front and rear
Airmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 04:25 PM   #2
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Thanks for the kind words and thank you for your business. We truly appreciate your support!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote