Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 02-25-2010, 10:42 PM   #15
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Ball View Post
Lets see this one, with gloss black lips and an orange pinstripe on the lip edge.

Tony
Not a fan of too much black.
Name:  vpwc.jpg
Views: 7450
Size:  27.2 KB
Old 02-25-2010, 10:42 PM   #16
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
PQ!! Say it ain't so!! Keep the faith broseph! The price on 21's will come down as soon as there are more Camaros on the road! Your car looks so good man, don't go changing it!
Old 02-25-2010, 10:48 PM   #17
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy Doo View Post
I normally can't stand black wheels. But I like the bottom one on the left. The orange accent is sly.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:59 PM   #18
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
I like your direction...
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:19 PM   #19
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
I normally can't stand black wheels. But I like the bottom one on the left. The orange accent is sly.
I'm having a hard time deciding wether to have orange in them or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
As opposed to buying from Savini themselves?
What do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman View Post
I think for your black car I would go with the next to last. Chorme with black. They would look hot and tasteful at the same time. Love the style of rim by the way. For me on my white one I would go with all chrome.

Edit: keep the orange off. That looks magoo.
WTF is magoo? lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.E. View Post
damn i guess i will need to change rims too... idk. my dad probably would never let me do that. anyway i like 2,3,&7... and i dont really have anything to say about #6... Wow, if you can truly pull those off... uhhh
You may get that girl to ride if you do. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
Keep the 21"!!!
I wish I could. I love them. But I don't see the tire price coming down. NOBODY else makes a rim this size, much less a tire. 1100.00 more for these than any others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanius View Post
I like the 1st, and 3rd to last. Let me know when your gonna sell your 21's I might have a buyer for you...
I got my orig. 20s with only 2 miles on them. I can sell at any time. I'm ready. I'm asking 5k

No but really. I'm ready to sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
I think Top Right would tie in the Orange stripes, black paint, and obligatory polished rims VERY well. Better than the rest, imo
Might be my favorite. But I keep making more that I haven't posted. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisgalles View Post
2nd and 3rd one down on the left... B/w those 2 I can't decide... good luck with the decision
Not an easy one. Fortunately, I have time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman View Post
The more I look at them, I would have to say your a dumb ass if you don't go with purple and green.
Wish I could get a photoshop of that one on my car. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron10 View Post
personally,i like the very bottom wheel.these are some of the best looking wheels that i have seen.it will look great,which ever one of these you choose.but you are right about the 21".you can tie a fortune up with them.
I'm just wondering why GM would do this. Sweethart deal with Pirelli maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMtothecore View Post
Any of the black spoked ones!
Hmmmmm............be easier if I could see them on the car. Maybe Nine Ball can have all of them made for me so I can put them all on the car and then choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandotron View Post
PQ!! Say it ain't so!! Keep the faith broseph! The price on 21's will come down as soon as there are more Camaros on the road! Your car looks so good man, don't go changing it!
I know, I know. But like I said, I LOVE the wheels I have but another rim the size of the fronts doesn't exist. So nobody is gonna make tires for them. If they do, they are only gonna undercut Pirelli by a little. And it would take time to drive the price down. I don't see a market for others making that size. It SUCKS but I've looked. When I bought them I figured the only draw back would be that nobody would ever have 21s in stock. I had no idea that it would be the only size like that in the world. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
I like your direction...
I hope I can make it happen. Bonnies gonna have to approve about 2k of the out of pocket cost. Depending on how much I get for my other two sets.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:56 AM   #20
volboy23

Drives: an SS.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I vote for these ones. I think it has just enough black in it and a I like the hint of orange that will go with the hood spears.
volboy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:24 AM   #21
clg_98ta

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
I'm sitting here thinking about what kind of car I could ever have where I might consider the lovely purple/green/blue wheels... Coming up blank

clg_98ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:35 AM   #22
skuttduck

Drives: 2010 RJT 2LT Camaro
Send a message via ICQ to skuttduck Send a message via AIM to skuttduck Send a message via Yahoo to skuttduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by clg_98ta View Post
I'm sitting here thinking about what kind of car I could ever have where I might consider the lovely purple/green/blue wheels... Coming up blank
Synergy Green? Or maybe an Ice cream truck.
skuttduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:45 AM   #23
CynAgain

Drives: Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
Quote:
I like these too Randy ~ btw, brandotron is right, the price will come down. I paid $850 for Toyo Proxes for the 20s. Good Luck!
CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:58 AM   #24
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volboy23 View Post
I vote for these ones. I think it has just enough black in it and a I like the hint of orange that will go with the hood spears.
Noted. Thank you. I agree. Problam is I find myself agreeing with all of you. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by clg_98ta View Post
Mardi Gras float?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
I like these too Randy ~ btw, brandotron is right, the price will come down. I paid $850 for Toyo Proxes for the 20s. Good Luck!
Ya, but there are a ton of companies that make tires for those. And tons of rims that size. These GM 21 inch rims (Fronts) ar ethe only ones in the world that size. Since the Camaro came out, tires for them have gone down and companies are making plenty. The price of these 21" GM tires have actually gone UP a little.
If the price came signifacantly down I'd keep them. I love them but I can't see it.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:04 AM   #25
2SS10RS

Drives: over the speed limit
post up pics after the install
2SS10RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:31 AM   #26
cab2g
love. my. car.

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
sorry if I missed this, but what size are you getting? 20" or 21"? And what widths? I'm mostly wondering because I'm thinking about getting 20" deep dish style wheels and I just am wondering about brake clearance...
Old 02-26-2010, 11:53 AM   #27
Gotthat02fire

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1ss IOM
PQ I think the rainbow ones look hot come on you can pull it off,you would certainly turn alot of heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Gotthat02fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:54 AM   #28
Gotthat02fire

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1ss IOM
Do you have IOM inteior????
Gotthat02fire is offline   Reply With Quote