Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 07:33 AM   #253
xpanda305x
Banned

Drives: Dark Knight
brico ill delete your name from this group you dont want to join, completely fine! this is a MIAMI group we are just meeting up in MIRAMAR...MIRAMAR is consider miami FYI! now if we get a different place that will be different! so w.e. dont come here trying to get people too.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:41 AM   #254
BriCo84

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT w/RS
Lol. Panda I really don't know where this animosty towards me is coming from. Last time I checked this is a forum right? Forums are pretty much the most public venue you can post in. Wh is what I do going to make or break your meetups?

A minute ago you were ready to close the forum, cancel the whole thing, and mentioned going to SSP. Now you are back on track. Make up your mind. It shouldn't have anything to do with me.

As far as me trying to "get people too". I am not trying to dissuade anyone from joining your meetups. I am simply informing other owners on here that were originally looking for a meetup in the miami(south miami) that there are other options. You would rather force them into a club that wasn't really what they were looking for? A few guys on here are looking for what I am looking for, a 5th gen club that meets in south miami. We are not trying to argue over what is better or what the club should be. That has been done, and its clear what you and a lot of the guys on here are looking for is not what myself and a few others are looking for. I am simply inviting them to join me if they would like in a more low key, local, south miami meetup group. They can make their own decisions. Stop turning this into some kind of one vs the other. Miami is big enough for more than 1 club...and so is this thread. Im really trying not to get dragged into a big arguement here bro, but you keep baiting me. Just do your thing and be happy.

Take care.

-Sent via my R2D2 using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2011, 09:46 AM   #255
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
^^^^^ but yet your still writing on this thread !!!!!! Create your own!!!!!!!!!! Get your south Miami people and leave this thread be. Your ruining it . We really don't care anymore do what you do goodluck and please don't write on here anymore. Your right forums are public so start your own thread !! As for everyone else !!!!!

JANUARY 16 @ TORQ
Old 01-11-2011, 12:02 PM   #256
BriCo84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonster View Post
^^^^^ but yet your still writing on this thread !!!!!! Create your own!!!!!!!!!! Get your south Miami people and leave this thread be. Your ruining it . We really don't care anymore do what you do goodluck and please don't write on here anymore. Your right forums are public so start your own thread !! As for everyone else !!!!!

JANUARY 16 @ TORQ
Are you serious? Do you actually read the thread or just post without reading? There are people on here complaining about driving to miramar. Its not just me. This isn't YOUR thread. Read the title. Miami Camaro check in list. Not miramar meetup group. I'm sorry you feel i'm "ruining the thread" but I don't really care what you think. There are other people reading/watching this thread that are trying to decide how they want to proceed and I am going to make sure they know there options. If you want your" own thread" then start one (I would make sure you title it Torq meetup or miramar meetup). This thread is for people in miami who have camaros, and that's who i'm appealing to.

Old 01-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #257
xpanda305x
Banned

Drives: Dark Knight
okay...what part of...miramar IS in miami..therefore...it goes with the plan. look brian. go ahead. find a place to start the miami chapter. i doubt ur going to find anywhere to do so. bc u r going to end up paying or something. i wish u the best of luck. dueces. you know ur wrong. if u guys are complaining about the drive. i cant do anything. you want me to find a spot? the only way is...if we all chip in money or u guys have a hook up. so up 2 ya. or if u guys want. screw it no club. personally.. it doesnt bother me.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #258
BriCo84

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpanda305x View Post
okay...what part of...miramar IS in miami..therefore...it goes with the plan. look brian. go ahead. find a place to start the miami chapter. i doubt ur going to find anywhere to do so. bc u r going to end up paying or something. i wish u the best of luck. dueces. you know ur wrong. if u guys are complaining about the drive. i cant do anything. you want me to find a spot? the only way is...if we all chip in money or u guys have a hook up. so up 2 ya. or if u guys want. screw it no club. personally.. it doesnt bother me.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk
??? You are asking me what part of miramar is in miami? I don't know. I didn't consider it part of miami. You guys do. But I am not argueing that.

As far as a place to meet up. I don't see how we would have to pay. We can meet anywhere in any public lot, im not even remotely worried about that aspect. My friends club used to meet at tropical park all the time.

But the whole point of ALL of this is...you and greenmonster are hating on me for no reason. I am in NO way trying to put down what you are trying to do. I am trying to do something different. I don't see a problem with this thread being a place where anyone in miami with a Camaro can go to find out information and discuss meetups. It doesn't have to be to one specific club. Why can't we have 2 clubs. You guys wanna meet at torq and call yourselves south florida camaros. I wanna start a club in south miami and call it 305 camaros. This thread is perfect for both of our purposes as it allows for anyone in miami with a 5th gen to get information on both.

Why is that such a problem?

Old 01-11-2011, 04:41 PM   #259
cmcorton
BLACK MAMBA

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS LS3
Send a message via ICQ to cmcorton Send a message via Yahoo to cmcorton
Ok I think all has been said that needs to be said

Guys, just let it go. There are plenty of camaros in Miami that can go to either club. Some can meet further north and another that meets further south. Then maybe in the future we can all meet at one location. Kind of like North meets South lol..... East Coast Camaros, South Florida Camaros or South Miami Camaros does it really matter? just let this go and lets move on.

North has a meet scheduled for Jan 16
South has a meet to be determined at a later date.

There everything is settled now just ride and and enjoy ur ride
Old 01-11-2011, 05:40 PM   #260
LosXC451

Drives: 2010 SS SIM w/ RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcorton View Post
Guys, just let it go. There are plenty of camaros in Miami that can go to either club. Some can meet further north and another that meets further south. Then maybe in the future we can all meet at one location. Kind of like North meets South lol..... East Coast Camaros, South Florida Camaros or South Miami Camaros does it really matter? just let this go and lets move on.

well make sure not to have conflicting dates

I plan on attending the meets in mirimar when i can, still not sure about the 16th though
Old 01-12-2011, 10:32 AM   #261
BriCo84

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosXC451 View Post
well make sure not to have conflicting dates

I plan on attending the meets in mirimar when i can, still not sure about the 16th though
Of course. we definitely will make sure not to schedule any conflicting dates.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:34 AM   #262
BriCo84

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcorton View Post

Love that idea!

Old 01-12-2011, 10:40 AM   #263
BriCo84

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonSS View Post
Hows it going everyone? My names Adrian, Just got my Victory Red SS this weekend and I am loving it.. been surfing the site for a few day now and found this post. Count myself in as well as my two brothers they both own Camaros as well. I know there is a meet on the 16th in Miramar which I would love to attend if possible, but has there been any other talks of a meet further South? Maybe there can be two locations? Every other weekend or something of that nature? Anyways I look forward to meeting you all sometime soon.. Until then if you see a red SS with a driver with a grin from ear to ear speeding past you its me...lol
Take Care Adrian
Congrats man! that grin of yours isn't going to go away anytime soon. I've had mine for 3 months and every morning when I get in my car to go to work, it doesn't matter how miserable I am, or the weather is, or if the dolphins just lost...I immidiately start smiling and think to myself, best decision ever! I am in another country and still can't stop thinking about my baby tucked away in the garage.

As far as the meets go, south meets will prob be sometime in late february. We are still organizing

North guys seem to be definitely meeting on sunday. This will be the 2nd meet so they are pretty on top of things. Good group of guys wuth some sick rides. Check the first post for info or PM panda. And have fun out there man!

Btw what's your ride? 1ss? 2ss? Rs? And where you reside?

Old 01-12-2011, 12:16 PM   #264
Miami_Vice454

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS IOM
Brico84 are you back ? I haven't been on 4 a couple days. man. Well i don't mind supporting both. Yes miramar is far but i love cameros so i do what i can. But i have to work 13 days on 1 off and thats sunday so i have to much to do to make it. pm me if north or south groups need anything .
Old 01-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #265
jcamere94z28

Drives: None
Wow wow... guys... I think there is enough Camaro's here to get along...

I don't know if most of you are aware but:

http://www.speedstyleandperformance....orum/index.php

Which is a local Miami (Bird Rd and 70th Av) it's open to all kinds but we are MOSTLY American Iron. Corvettes, Camaros, GTOs, Trans Ams, Mustangs, Mopars.

The good thing about us is that... well... there is a lot of knowledge... and its a great place to be if you like cars in general.

Miramar is a bit of a drive for me now that I live in Homestead.. but I will go every once in a while. SSP meeting is every 2 weeks... and much closer to the people that live South.

Something to keep in mind.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #266
BriCo84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami_Vice454 View Post
Brico84 are you back ? I haven't been on 4 a couple days. man. Well i don't mind supporting both. Yes miramar is far but i love cameros so i do what i can. But i have to work 13 days on 1 off and thats sunday so i have to much to do to make it. pm me if north or south groups need anything .
No Im not back. Im keeping an eye on things from my droid(can't help it. I love my camaros). Im actually in the middle of the negev near the desert in Isrsael chillin by a fire with some people. Gotta love technology!

I come back monday....not really looking forward to going back to work but you gotta do what you gotta do right?

Anyway im calling it a night, its 1 am here and im getting up@ 5 to go riding on some camels. Thanks for checking in Vice!