Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 05-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #813
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
A man's work is NEVER done!!....Nice additions John and a Super Congrats on everything that has been going on in your life...

I would safely say that all the difference in the world is the fact that you have 2 of the best co-pilots in the world riding on your shoulders....Take them for the ride of their lives John....

Best of everything to YOU my FRIEND!!....Kurt ABL99...
Old 05-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #814
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablueL99 View Post
A man's work is NEVER done!!....Nice additions John and a Super Congrats on everything that has been going on in your life...

I would safely say that all the difference in the world is the fact that you have 2 of the best co-pilots in the world riding on your shoulders....Take them for the ride of their lives John....

Best of everything to you my FRIEND!!....Kurt ABL99...

Kurt, you always seem to amaze me with the words you say, and every time, you open my eyes more & more. You've taught me a lot, and I thank you for that and I'm looking forward to the day I can thank you in person.

Are you by chance going to the GM Nationals in Carlisle, PA? Not sure how far it is from you, but since my invite, some of my boys and I are making it a guys weekend I figure an autophile like yourself would be going?

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:16 PM   #815
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Congratulations on all fronts John, your car is well deserved of it's praise brother. People are going to be like damn that's one bad ass Camaro at the show
Glad the whole family made it safe and you in your new digs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
I finally got around to opening the box from In The News with my plaques and they came out awesome! Thanks for the hook up Tim

Well the mod bug has bitten me again, I guess cause of the GM Nationals. Ordered from Phastek an APR Carbon Fiber Splitter with stainless steel supporting rods, kind of like the GM Concept car has.

This CipherAuto Harness Bar in black powder coat with 4 point harnesses.

These Stainless & Carbon Fiber Executive Engine Dress up set

And some Black Billet door lock bezels (not orange)

And tomorrow I go to Tune Time to discuss doing this for my Meth system, relocating from the washer fluid tank to a fuel cell in the trunk, new tune to add more timing and a Pedders alignment
Old 05-17-2013, 01:18 AM   #816
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Heeeey buddy plaques look amazing and it's time to find the right spot on the walls to hang them , i really dig the front cf lip spoiler looks super cool i love it.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:47 PM   #817
Kronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Congratulations on all fronts John, your car is well deserved of it's praise brother. People are going to be like damn that's one bad ass Camaro at the show
Glad the whole family made it safe and you in your new digs!
Thanks Tim! It was one hell of a drive, I give those truckers credit! It's actually my same house, we just leased it for 2 years while we were in Cali, so it was like walking back into a time warp!

This GM National invite is a good thing, but the bad thing is it's going to make me spend more money on the car!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Heeeey buddy plaques look amazing and it's time to find the right spot on the walls to hang them , i really dig the front cf lip spoiler looks super cool i love it.

Thanks P, I thank the man above you, Tim, for that hook up! That place, In The News does an awesome job with them, nothing but first class from the day I called. You like the CF front lip? I had a lip on there before, but the first auto transport company put a gouge in it and broke one of my Oracle side markers, then told me they wouldn't take the car cause they didn't want to be liable for any more damage. But they paid to for the damage, and the second company was perfect with the car.

So now I have a month from today to get her ready for the GM Nationals, time to break out the credit card

So I went to my new shop here in NJ, Tune Time Performance and what an operation they have! Matt, the owner has had his Camaro featured in GMHTP, as well as many other Vettes, Camaros, etc, as he had about 30 plaques like mine all over the shop. And their lot was filled with some mean machines! All great people, and I look forward to working with them. Big thanks to forum member and shop employee, Joe@TuneTime for reaching out to me and setting everything up

I'm not sure about what I'm going to do about the Meth tank in the rear because on that pic I posted earlier, is exactly where I have my sub & the other side is the Amp board, so I may just leave it stealth in the windshield fluid bottle for now. We're going to retune this week since the gas on the EC is so much better than the WC, I'm using 94 octane and with the Torco, hitting about 100 octane. So it'll be interesting to see how much more power we get from my old tune. I'll post it when I get it.

My last run in Cali

Some of Tune Times eye candy

This is a 900 HP GMC Sierra with about $75K in mods

A REAL BEAST ZR1!!!

This one looks familiar! Getting my stance adjusted

Old 05-20-2013, 07:24 PM   #818
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Kronix....arent you on the east coast? Am I ever going to see this car or what??
Old 05-20-2013, 07:32 PM   #819
laditee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos30 View Post
Kronix....arent you on the east coast? Am I ever going to see this car or what??
DITTO
Old 05-20-2013, 09:39 PM   #820
Kronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos30 View Post
You know it brotha! I'm working on a few things that'll bring a few of us closer together Actually includes both members in this post Niko, you can always come to the GM Nationals with us in June, the car's going to be on display indoors, and it's the biggest GM show in the country.....Roadtrip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
DITTO
Tee, did you go Sunday? I figured with the rain & shitty weather not many were going to go. But like I said to Niko,, I got something special up my sleeve

Old 05-20-2013, 09:44 PM   #821
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Hey bud looks like the car is coming along quite nicely. Dunno I always felt like the run from the trunk to the engine was too long for the meth. I was going to do a dedicated fuel system for my nitrous in a similar way but opted for the custom engine bay piece from nitrous outlet instead.

Tune Time has a pretty nice shop I was at their open house car show. Was running low on the juice so I didn't make a run on the dyno, didn't want to wait long enough to get my trophy LOL . Only thing I didn't like was their dyno I'd never hook it up with my wheels and tires which is why I like the dynapak dyno at ECS. Either way bud looking forward to catching a glimpse at this car soon.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:55 PM   #822
Kronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Hey bud looks like the car is coming along quite nicely. Dunno I always felt like the run from the trunk to the engine was too long for the meth. I was going to do a dedicated fuel system for my nitrous in a similar way but opted for the custom engine bay piece from nitrous outlet instead.

Tune Time has a pretty nice shop I was at their open house car show. Was running low on the juice so I didn't make a run on the dyno, didn't want to wait long enough to get my trophy LOL . Only thing I didn't like was their dyno I'd never hook it up with my wheels and tires which is why I like the dynapak dyno at ECS. Either way bud looking forward to catching a glimpse at this car soon.
This invite to the GM Nationals is making me spend more money!!! But I just picked up 2 more sponsors so that helps. Ordered a bunch of Black Billet interior pieces, and pete from Showstoppers & Roger from Emblem Pros are making me some special things! Great guys!

Getting this rear deck lid in Imperial Metallic Blue since my trunk has blue LEDs and my halos also have blue and doing the calipers powder coated to match. This is just their image. Got it with the 2 LEDs also. They'll have a booth at the Nationals as well.

I love the guys at Tune Time, Matt really knows his stuff and they're great guys to work with, and I've never seen a cleaner shop in my life. And it's not because they have a shortage in business, they're packed up! More good people & I'm so glad I'm going there!

Chris (xVengencex) & I are hard at work for that something special, that we hope you'll be involved in.....
We'll be seeing each other soon bro. I just checked NJ DMV and my Cali SSYNSTR plate is available here!! and I so is MYHOE for the Tahoe, but I wonder if they'll shoot it down thinking the Hoe part?

Old 05-25-2013, 09:00 AM   #823
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Good luck, love the MYHOE for the Tahoe, original for sure, lol
Old 05-29-2013, 12:57 AM   #824
Kronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Good luck, love the MYHOE for the Tahoe, original for sure, lol
I'm trying it, and I think I can get my Cali plate SSYNSTR here in NJ.

2013 Invitational
Congratulations! You have been chosen for the Carlisle Events 2013 GM Nationals invitational display. The show is held from June 21-23 at the Carlisle Fairgrounds in Carlisle, PA. This letter will serve as a formal confirmation of your appearance at the show.

The general invitational will be held in Building T. The Turbo Buick invitational will be held in Building Y. The facility will be open to receive your vehicle on Thursday, June 20th from 7 AM- 7 PM.
The show will be open on Friday and Saturday from 7 AM – 6 PM, and Sunday from 7 AM – 3 PM. Your vehicle must be on display for the entire weekend. At 3 PM on Sunday, vehicles can begin exiting the building. Please Note: No “For Sale” signs are permitted on vehicles that are part of the invitational display.
Carlisle Events does not provide any special insurance for vehicles on display. After the show closes, the building is locked and security is on patrol. Please make sure your insurance company is aware of your vehicle being on display.
If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please contact us. Space for the invitational display is limited, so please respond by May 5. If you cannot participate, we would like to offer the space to another participant.
__ Yes, I will be participating in the 2013 GM invitational __ No, I cannot participate in the 2013 GM invitational
__ I need an additional pass for my transport vehicle (tow or chase vehicle)
__ I have a trailer I would like to bring. It measures ___________ feet in length.
When you arrive, please check in at Vendor Services, located at Gate 3. You will receive your credentials and stickers. There will be an invitational reception party held on Thursday at 6 PM. Pizza and soda will be provided for you and one guest of your choice.

Vehicle will arrive on this date: _________________ At this time (approximate):_____________________
I understand that the images submitted may be used by Carlisle Events in any matter whatsoever. I also understand that photographs may not be returned. Date document was signed: ___________________

-------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Print Name Sign Name

Please return this letter to: Carlisle Productions, Tyler Staley 1000 Bryn Mawr Rd. Carlisle, PA 17013
Email: tylers@carlisleevents.com or fax to 717-960-6483.

Man this invite to the GM National is costing me an arm & a leg!! Aside from everything else I already ordered, today I have coming....

Granatelli Extreme Performance Slotted & Dimpled Rotors

Hawks HPS Pads

Powder Coating the Brembos...

Some custom AIrbrush that a new sponsor, Rocco's Auto Body offered to do some ghost flames on the front end. Thanks Rocco

And a little something from Big Worm, matte black hash marks:

Credit card bills gonna be fun this month & I ordered an 18' Car hauler to take my baby up there, got to pull it in style with the HoeBeast!!!!

Last edited by Kronix; 05-29-2013 at 10:02 AM.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:03 AM   #825
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Hahaha that's really cool J and the mod fever hit you again but trust with all the power gain you have you need that upgrade, after installing my new rotors ,hawk pads and the motul DOT 5.1 fluid my braking improved drastically especially the initial bite , can't wait to see your car in display and don't forget to take a lot of pics for us
Old 05-29-2013, 10:41 AM   #826
Kronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Hahaha that's really cool J and the mod fever hit you again but trust with all the power gain you have you need that upgrade, after installing my new rotors ,hawk pads and the motul DOT 5.1 fluid my braking improved drastically especially the initial bite , can't wait to see your car in display and don't forget to take a lot of pics for us
P, I thought I was done with this mod fever, but then I realized for the 100th time, that it never stops! The only thing that was left stock on the car were the brakes, and since I doubled the HP capacity of a stock Camaro, I figured the wise thing to do is upgrade them, even though they only have 3K on them.

After doing my research (you know how I love research ) it just didn't make sense not to upgrade the brakes, it's a big difference slowing down a 380 RWHP Camaro, than a 700+ RWHP one

Some pics I was sent, it's crazy how many pics of my ZLX are out there floating in cyber land....Even the Hoe gets face time!
Attached Images

Tags
car of the week, cunningham motorsports, magnuson supercharger, pedders, zlx