Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 09-26-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Cajun Camaro Club Cruise to The Myrtles, St. Francisville, LA., October 22

Cruise to The Myrtle's for dinner and house tour, Saturday, October 22nd.

Most of you know the Myrtles, located in St. Francisville, is one of the most haunted houses in the south, Ghost Hunters and several others have been there, it's very cool. http://www.myrtlesplantation.com/history.html

So, to celebrate prior to Halloween, many have requested a cruise, dinner and tour. Here are the details:

Dinner: The Carriage House (part of the Myrtles), 5 p.m. (I have a preliminary reservation for 20 as it is also an LSU home game)

House Tour: I have made a request for 7 or 8 p.m., but will update once I have the time secured.

Please post your name and number of people who will be in your party to attend and if you plan to stay for dinner or tour or both. I also have a post on our FB CCC page.

Since I live not far from the location, I will meet y'all once you get on Hwy. 61. Everyone can post and make arrangements for your starting points. Here is a map you can put your starting point to get directions. http://stfrancisville.us/maps
Old 09-26-2011, 11:36 AM   #2
Mankind
Whats a Millwright?

Drives: 2LT/RS SIM, 05 Wht Denali
I'm planning on being there. Will be 4 of us. Just not sure if i will meet everyone there or meet to ride in the cruise.
Mankind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
CajunCamaroChic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankind View Post
I'm planning on being there. Will be 4 of us. Just not sure if i will meet everyone there or meet to ride in the cruise.
Please pm your name so I can add to the list. Thanks.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:05 PM   #4
JCMac

Drives: 2010 Yellow, Black Stripes 2SS/RS
Is this open to club members only? Because I would like to go too Would be great to meet some others who enjoy their car as much as I do
JCMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:08 AM   #5
CajunCamaroChic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMac View Post
Is this open to club members only? Because I would like to go too Would be great to meet some others who enjoy their car as much as I do
If you can confirm today, please pm me and I'll add it to our Facebook page.

Lisa
Old 10-21-2011, 12:51 PM   #6
Shawn@FlashTech

Drives: 2011 SS Camaro
I wish I could make it, but I don't get off of work in Covington until 3:00, and by the time I get back to Metairie and get ready, I would be too late.
Shawn@FlashTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:02 PM   #7
CajunCamaroChic

Well gang, sorry, but I had to give the final count to the restaurant and tour, so we'll catch you on the next event.