Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 02-04-2013, 06:28 PM   #15
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED View Post
A lot of emails being sent. How about phone calls? A lawyer would have perfect for this type of situation especially if you have documented evidence which you do. In today's day in age emails are the easiest technology driven solution but you still have to pick up a phone.

Hope everything with your situation works out! BBB claim and a police report would be something to consider.
Did you read the thread? He can't call
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #16
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
OP, I'm not sure where Iconz Wheels is located out of, but I have a # listed for them assuming this is the right company. I did some investigation and found out that they used to be a vendor here on the forum early on but there account was suspended/banned due to shady business practices. Hope this helps. Below is some contact info which you already may be aware of or not. They have businesses out in CA and FL and are apparently working out of there Boca Raton, FL home. I do not know how old this contact info is though. Apparently both iconzwheels.com and themodcity.com are one of the same.

Iconz Wheels
562-372-7841

https://www.facebook.com/iconz.wheels
https://twitter.com/ICONZWHEELS

Owner:Mr. Mitchell A.

Fax: 1-561-210-7217
Address: 23415 Mirabella Circle South
Zip: 33433
State:Florida
City:Boca Raton

Kenneth
Phone: 561-210-5296
Email: kenneth@themodcity.com

Daniel
Email: daniel@themodcity.com

Last edited by FINALLYSATISFIED; 02-04-2013 at 08:54 PM.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:29 PM   #17
JProberts

Drives: 2SS RJT RS/Sunroof
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED View Post
OP, I'm not sure where Iconz Wheels is located out of, but I have a # listed for them assuming this is the right company. I did some investigation and found out that they used to be a vendor here on the forum early on but there account was suspended/banned due to shady business practices. Hope this helps. Below is some contact info which you already may be aware of or not. They have businesses out in CA and FL and are apparently working out of there Boca Raton, FL home. I do not know how old this contact info is though. Apparently both iconzwheels.com and themodcity.com are one of the same.

Iconz Wheels
562-372-7841

https://www.facebook.com/iconz.wheels
https://twitter.com/ICONZWHEELS

Owner:Mr. Mitchell A.

Fax: 1-561-210-7217
Address: 23415 Mirabella Circle South
Zip: 33433
State:Florida
City:Boca Raton

Kenneth
Email: kenneth@themodcity.com

Daniel
Email: daniel@themodcity.com

Thanks for the infomation and taking the time to look this up. I did try to contact them before using one of the same numbers you listed and it was just a fax machine on the other end. But they have my number and I even asked them to call me in emails but they never did. You are correct they were a vendor here at one point but soon chased away because of there business practices I believe.

Will see how this plays out with the CC company investigation before I go forward with other types of actions and try to get cost of my wheels back from these guys. Also have an associate in the Boca area that is looking into some things for me down there.

I will do the BBB report and report this situation to authorities in proper jurisdiction when I reach the point where I have all information in hand and have all facts to back up my claims.

Thanks
JProberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:47 PM   #18
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Quote:
Originally Posted by JProberts View Post
Thanks for the infomation and taking the time to look this up. I did try to contact them before using one of the same numbers you listed and it was just a fax machine on the other end. But they have my number and I even asked them to call me in emails but they never did. You are correct they were a vendor here at one point but soon chased away because of there business practices I believe.

Will see how this plays out with the CC company investigation before I go forward with other types of actions and try to get cost of my wheels back from these guys. Also have an associate in the Boca area that is looking into some things for me down there.

I will do the BBB report and report this situation to authorities in proper jurisdiction when I reach the point where I have all information in hand and have all facts to back up my claims.

Thanks
No problem! Keep us posted!
Old 02-05-2013, 05:56 PM   #19
GaBoy25

Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6/2500HD Lmm LTZ
Maybe we should bombard his email

Have pitchforks need angry mob...

2500HD (with a couple parts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotekiller View Post
I wonder if this could be why my car idles like its retarded...
GaBoy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #20
JProberts

I put in a BBB claim on these guys. Lets see what happens with that. Still haven't heard from these guys.....would have thought a thread like this would have caught there attention and would defend themselves and explain there side of this issue.....but they have no excuse or reasonable explanation which is probably why they have said nothing on this thread! And no other customers have come to their defense either which is further proof to me that what I have stated is absolutely true!
Old 03-14-2013, 12:49 AM   #21
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Is it these guys? http://www.iconzwheels.com/home.html If so their number is there.

I would be suspicious from the start...a company call "I CONZ" = Con artist?
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:08 AM   #22
Switchin2Chevy

Drives: Currently 2015 Mustang GT manual.
OP, any updates..?
Switchin2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #23
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchin2Chevy View Post
OP, any updates..?
+1
Old 03-18-2013, 10:30 PM   #24
JProberts

Nothing to update on this really, I see my complaint on the BBB website but don't understand why they show it as closed? Don't think I will spend money on a lawyer to chase money. Looking to see if I can maybe go small claims route but have been told this is very hard to do when making out of state purchases.

At this point I have pretty much concluded that I will not get any financial satisfaction from these guys and my contacts in the area in Fl. they listed as home base have had no luck in locating these guys. From what I understand now these guys were basically working out of a home garage set-up and hard to trace to specific address.

I believe any satisfaction I will get in this situation at this point will be strictly personal and not financial. ....and I got a bit f'ing foot with timberland boots on.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:27 AM   #25
sene

Drives: 2011 Summit White 2LS
Not worth the jail time
sene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:13 AM   #26
Sapper12b
HTCC Member

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Dude that sucks, best of luck !
Sapper12b is offline   Reply With Quote