Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

View Poll Results: Will you be attending "Texas Camaro Revolution"?
Absolutely! See ya there! 88 49.72%
If my schedule allows, you can count on it! 77 43.50%
Nope, wish I could. 12 6.78%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2013, 09:32 AM   #281
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Thanks for the help, Justin.

Now...why won't it let me change the # of persons for the cruise? I'm obviously going to be taking Dana but need to pay for two people. It won't let me do that. How can I fix it so it can be paid for ahead of time.
You can go to the "My Controls" drop-down and click on "My Registrations" and on the resulting screen it will show what you've registered for so far. You can then go to the row for the Cruise and click on the pencil that's between the red X and the "Register" button and change the number of attendees to 2, or 3, or 4, and then click save.

However, since it costs $30 per person, I don't know how you will pay the additional cost through that site if you've already done the paypal thing initially.

Maybe Darrell or Mike can inform us how it will handle that. I'm assuming it will either send you a notice that you still owe some money or if you login there will suddenly be a checkout icon telling you you've got an outstanding balance.

Also, it looks like the drop-down menu for available "Class" has been altered for the Garage. You may want to go back into the system and edit your vehicle registration with the correct class so you're matching up with what's now in the list of options.

It's my understanding that if you plan on doing both the Car Show and the Auto-X, you'll have to have your car in the Garage twice, once with a Class for the car show and once with the Class for the Auto-X.

Although, I'm not real sure what the difference between "conservative", "mild", "semi", and "full" is for the car show...

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php

Last edited by CamaroSkooter; 02-04-2013 at 09:44 AM.
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #282
SATXCamaro
San Antonio Camaro Club

Drives: Camaro - All Generations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro21 View Post
I have registered for the Drag Racing, Car Show and Cruise. I haven't seen a checkout button yet. I thought there was supposed to be a Checkout button for Certain Events? I know we pay the track for Drag Racing, are we gonna pay at the Oasis ourselves as well as the Car Show for the entry?
Keith, we took out the payment function for the events on Axware. We were having a lot of confusion, so you'll just be paying day of. If you've registered, you're all set! We'll have tables set up for payment at the events...more info on all that coming later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
You can go to the "My Controls" drop-down and click on "My Registrations" and on the resulting screen it will show what you've registered for so far. You can then go to the row for the Cruise and click on the pencil that's between the red X and the "Register" button and change the number of attendees to 2, or 3, or 4, and then click save.

However, since it costs $30 per person, I don't know how you will pay the additional cost through that site if you've already done the paypal thing initially.

Maybe Darrell or Mike can inform us how it will handle that. I'm assuming it will either send you a notice that you still owe some money or if you login there will suddenly be a checkout icon telling you you've got an outstanding balance.

Also, it looks like the drop-down menu for available "Class" has been altered for the Garage. You may want to go back into the system and edit your vehicle registration with the correct class so you're matching up with what's now in the list of options.

It's my understanding that if you plan on doing both the Car Show and the Auto-X, you'll have to have your car in the Garage twice, once with a Class for the car show and once with the Class for the Auto-X.

Although, I'm not real sure what the difference between "conservative", "mild", "semi", and "full" is for the car show...

Thanks for all the help, Justin. It'll be easier for us just collecting day of. For the couple of people that paid already, you're taken care of. For those that haven't, just register and we'll collect the monies later.

I thought I'd posted the car show class info...I'll get it together and edit the original post here in a few.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #283
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Thanks for everyone's work on setting up this event!!

Sent from Camaro21's Tapatalk
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:19 AM   #284
SATXCamaro
San Antonio Camaro Club

Quote:

You are more than welcome!

Did somebody say Pedders Day at BlackJack Speed Shop on Friday (4/12) afternoon?!....

:emoticon7:
Old 02-10-2013, 01:08 AM   #285
Dark Helmet

Drives: 2013 Black Camaro 1le
When the "Secret Weapon" is finished....... It'll be running the races... That's for certain ;-)
Dark Helmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:24 PM   #286
SATXCamaro
San Antonio Camaro Club

We're pleased to announce that Pedders USA is the official sponsor of the autocross! We couldn't be more excited to have such an awesome company backing us up for this event!

Also, be sure to come out Friday (4/12) from 1PM-3PM to BlackJack Speed Shop, one of San Antonio's hottest new automotive shops, for a Pedders day. This is your opportunity to learn all about the products they have to offer, and how they are revolutionizing the suspension industry.

9617 Heubner Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78240

Old 02-11-2013, 02:29 AM   #287
Hennesseyrgv
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER

Drives: Hennessey HPE650
Can i just register the day i get there or some one save me a seat at the oasis
Old 02-11-2013, 05:19 AM   #288
MiSS1LE

Drives: 2014 1LE & 2014 C7
I registered for the Car Show & Cruise and lunch (2) spectator for all other events
Ill save you a seat Henry ..
MiSS1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #289
X-Factor
Chick Racer

Drives: 2017 50th 2SS
Can you register both for the autocross and the car show? or does it have to be one or the other?

Thanks!

EDIT:

I found the answer above from CamaroSkooter, you have to register your car twice in the Garage. Thanks CamaroSkooter for the info!!

Last edited by X-Factor; 02-11-2013 at 09:52 AM.
X-Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:58 AM   #290
2010ABM

Drives: 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennesseyrgv View Post
Can i just register the day i get there or some one save me a seat at the oasis
We have to give the Oasis a head count one week out, so it would be great if you could go and preregister for it
Old 02-12-2013, 12:17 PM   #291
J-Rod6410
M6 9 second club

Drives: A 4000 Lb BeaSSt
Thumbs up

Registered for: Drag Racing, Autocross and Cruise. I did wanna do the car show also but car will prob be trashed from drag racing

Thanks SACC for putting this event together
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/6410Jrod
Follow me on Instagram: @J_Rod6410
J-Rod6410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:40 PM   #292
summitSS
Darrell

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6SPD-Summit Wht
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Rod6410 View Post
Registered for: Drag Racing, Autocross and Cruise. I did wanna do the car show also but car will prob be trashed from drag racing

Thanks SACC for putting this event together
You can participate in both. Car will need to be ready for car show judging between the hours of 9-11 am. Normally judging starts at noon, but judges will make an exception for Autocross peeps.

99 Chevy Camaro Z28 - Artic White
01 Chevy Monte Carlo SS - Torch Red
01 Chevy Corvette - Pewter
02 Chevy Silverado 2500 4x4 - Pewter
summitSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:25 PM   #293
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Will there be a car wash close so we can get the cars cleaned before the car show for those of us that will be drag racing on Friday night?
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:14 PM   #294
summitSS
Darrell

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6SPD-Summit Wht
Quote:
Will there be a car wash close so we can get the cars cleaned before the car show for those of us that will be drag racing on Friday night?
I will post all that are close by.

99 Chevy Camaro Z28 - Artic White
01 Chevy Monte Carlo SS - Torch Red
01 Chevy Corvette - Pewter
02 Chevy Silverado 2500 4x4 - Pewter
summitSS is offline   Reply With Quote