Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-06-2008, 08:28 PM   #1
MerF
Go Rays!

Drives: 03 Trailblazer
Bumblebee may betray us?!

http://tformers.com/transformers-bum...9586/news.html

It's all hearsay at the moment, but what a horrible idea.
MerF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:41 PM   #2
Muscle Master
SS Lightning

Drives: An SRT8
hes talking about a blue vette, got to be the ZR1

Quote:
The first rule of modding something that's not American is to not try to compete with modded V8 cars that are American. Really, they can run insane power with little investment. It's not even a fair fight.
Camaro 2SS RS, IBM, White Rally Stripes, custom fuel door: Status: going to the dealer: soon
Muscle Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:20 PM   #3
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Michael Bay is supposedly putting out false info purposely, just to confuse 'spies'. The Corvette is probably just a 'random' vehicle that gets a spot in the movie...I don't see Bumblebee turning into that. (how many more times is he gonna change? I mean, really!)
Old 06-06-2008, 09:23 PM   #4
Jak

Drives: 03 Dodge Dakota
Don't forget, Michael Bay's said it before that throw out all kinds of phony plot lines ect. This could be one of them. If not, I'll have to kick some major butt if they turn our Bumble Bee bad.
Jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:47 PM   #5
BumbleBee
Yes, I am a girl

Drives: 2006 Pontiac Vibe
Cool Just Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Michael Bay is supposedly putting out false info purposely, just to confuse 'spies'.
That is exactly right...

Quote:
Michael Bay Vows to Spread False Transformers 2 News

Apparently, Michael Bay is taking action to combat the early leakage of vital Transformers 2 inside information. After the leaked production photos and concept work for the first transformers movie, Bay has decided to take a proactive stance in regards to the sequel, set to be released in June 2009. Here’s the scoop from the man himself:

“One thing I do know is I know how to screw them up more… We’re going to leak a lot of false information all over the place. I now know their game. They’re going to get a lot of script treatments that they think are going to be the script. They will never see the script. We’ve got scripts and treatments written up that we’re going to leak. No one’s going to know. There’s one out that’s fake right now. There are going to be many others.”

So what does this mean? Well, it means the Transformer 2 treatment you bought off ebay is probably a phony.
http://www.transformerstwo.net

You can't trust any information given out, you'll just have to wait until the movie comes out, he's making it lot harder to find out what's going to happen in the movie.

...second to none
BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:12 PM   #6
RSHugger

Drives: 1969 RS Camaro
If I recall correctly hasn't Scott stated that the BumbleBee cars have been pulled from the show circuit for the Movie? The Corvette could have been an extra or even a new Autobot... very seriously doubt they would change the script that much. I would also think that GM would want to keep the Camaro out in front of everyone especially with the car hitting the lots here in the not too distant future.
RSHugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:19 PM   #7
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aston70 View Post
There was a blue vette called 'Tracks'. I have the first generation toy from when I was a kid.
yup, i still have him he was also part of the short lived 'alternators' line of transformers that 1/25 scale REAL cars with opening hoods, doors, trunks, and working steering transformed into detailed and articulated robots.

here is 'alternator tracks' who turned into a C5 Z06 coupe
Old 06-06-2008, 11:37 PM   #8
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
A thought just occurred to me, what with all these different cars/transformers...

Mr. Bay, can I request you create a Decepticon who transforms into a Prius? And then subsequently gets obliterated within 5 minutes of it's screen-debut? Prefereably via Bumblebee's gun, but Optimus Prime's sword would be okay, too.

Old 06-07-2008, 12:29 AM   #9
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Old 06-07-2008, 12:50 AM   #10
camarokidz28

Drives: 1996 z28
yea I thank that it is just a distracton to throw of the spies becous to have a vette in the movie would make the camaro (bumblebee the mane charter) look inataquit and I don't thank that GM would do that to there Newley relsed poneycar it could be michale bay's own car you never know with that directer but I wonder if they will use the same 2 cars that saleen built for the first movie or use some of the prototypes or what
camarokidz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:17 AM   #11
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSHugger View Post
If I recall correctly hasn't Scott stated that the BumbleBee cars have been pulled from the show circuit for the Movie? The Corvette could have been an extra or even a new Autobot... very seriously doubt they would change the script that much. I would also think that GM would want to keep the Camaro out in front of everyone especially with the car hitting the lots here in the not too distant future.
thats pretty much what I was going to say

Quote:
There was a blue vette called 'Tracks'. I have the first generation toy from when I was a kid.
Hopefilly they keep the theme of changing nearly all the voices. Tracks didn't sound like a vette to me. Not that I really know what corvette that transforms into a robot would sound like, but they got it wrong in the cartoon.

Quote:
A thought just occurred to me, what with all these different cars/transformers...

Mr. Bay, can I request you create a Decepticon who transforms into a Prius? And then subsequently gets obliterated within 5 minutes of it's screen-debut? Prefereably via Bumblebee's gun, but Optimus Prime's sword would be okay, too.

Or just disintegrate at the sound of bumble bee's engine.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:15 AM   #12
stovt001

Drives: 2006 Cobalt, 2004 Taurus wagon
Quote:

Changing BB's alternate mode would just confuse the audience. I call shenanigans on this report.
stovt001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:35 AM   #13
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Wink

Quote:
hmm, I don't remember the alternators line. Mine looks like this one...
they were probably the coolest transformers out there. more can be found HERE. I still have about 10 of them i had most of the american issues but sold them last spring when i thought i was going to need some fast money and i did not. some of the ones i sold are rare and or first issues and are big $$$ to get them back
Old 06-07-2008, 03:40 AM   #14
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote