Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-19-2011, 12:58 AM   #15
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
What???? You hurt the Vette????
yea we were pushing it out of traffic & pushed it in to a parking lot to a spot & mike pushed it alittle to hard in to a truck, just wrinkled the fiberglass

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:59 AM   #16
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
yea we were pushing it out of traffic & pushed it in to a parking lot to a spot & mike pushed it alittle to hard in to a truck, just wrinkled the fiberglass
Ouch. At least it wasn't Athena!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:00 AM   #17
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Ouch. At least it wasn't Athena!
athena wouldnt of died in traffic with a lose battery cable lol

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 07-19-2011, 01:04 AM   #18
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
athena wouldnt of died in traffic with a lose battery cable lol
True.....
Old 07-19-2011, 01:06 AM   #19
The Beard

Drives: 2013 2SS HWSE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
Air Force rocks!
Yes it does
Old 07-19-2011, 01:06 AM   #20
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
True.....
Will post pics tomorrow, if i get a chance, Have to take the kid in to get a new SSN card lol
two days two trips in to Olympia

Old 07-19-2011, 02:15 AM   #21
mastertypodemon
Late Night Crew

Drives: 2010 SIM 1LT
Quote:
AIR FORCE MOM lol.
pfft. Unless you're flying a plane, the air force is like a 9-5 job.

No wait, scratch that. It's more like a 10-4 job with a 2 hr lunch in the middle.

mastertypodemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:16 AM   #22
SMOKDU

Drives: 02 Blu/Slvr Z28 and 11 IOM SS/RS
You need to ask the recruiter what his "GT" General technologies score is, that is what the Army bases what jobs you qualify for. Anything over 110 is good, means he qualifies for every job the Army offers. Anything less, i would have him retake the ASVAB to see if he can get his score over 110. If not it will limit the better jobs that will give him more education for the future....
Old 07-19-2011, 03:21 AM   #23
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKDU View Post
You need to ask the recruiter what his "GT" General technologies score is, that is what the Army bases what jobs you qualify for. Anything over 110 is good, means he qualifies for every job the Army offers. Anything less, i would have him retake the ASVAB to see if he can get his score over 110. If not it will limit the better jobs that will give him more education for the future....
Recuriter told him NOT to take the asvab again. due to the fact that his scores are so high He can get any job.

We are NOT talking ARMY we are talking AIR FORCE!!!!!!

Old 07-19-2011, 05:58 AM   #24
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKDU View Post
...he qualifies for every job the Army offers.
Qualifying for every job, in the Army, and getting trained for it doesn't mean you will be actually doing it.

Quote:
We are NOT talking ARMY we are talking AIR FORCE!!!!!!

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:20 AM   #25
mrchen

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS V6, 2013 Camaro 2LS
I really enjoyed my experience and would recommend it to any young man. Marines avionics technician for me, 82-87, all over the world, loved every minute of it!
Went to recruiter myself, came home and told dad the news, leaving in 30 days. Cant measure how much I learned during those years. Its a great experience.
I recommend the Marines, first to fight since 1775, we dont have 20 people to do every job, we get to work in our MOS and actually get our hands dirty, you learn alot more
Old 07-19-2011, 11:46 AM   #26
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchen View Post
I really enjoyed my experience and would recommend it to any young man. Marines avionics technician for me, 82-87, all over the world, loved every minute of it!
Went to recruiter myself, came home and told dad the news, leaving in 30 days. Cant measure how much I learned during those years. Its a great experience.
I recommend the Marines, first to fight since 1775, we dont have 20 people to do every job, we get to work in our MOS and actually get our hands dirty, you learn alot more
He has to finish high school still so he will not be leaving for a year.

He He doesnt want to go Marines He wants to go AIR FORCE.

Old 07-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #27
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
What???? You hurt the Vette????
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159647

Old 07-19-2011, 07:10 PM   #28
crazycarfan

Drives: 1957 3/4 ton flat-bed chevy truck
Listen... this is the facts so far.
I have signed all the paperwork for the AIR FORCE (Not army not navy, not marines or any other branch) I am going to hopefully be Active Duty, (means living on base but so what) After High school gonna be going to Boot Camp (Eight and a half weeks).
Everything is set into motion.

family members on forums: crazycarfan (me) SSrulz (little sister) iroczlover (mom) zhawk (dad) camen (cuz)
presonal website www.hpiv.net
my verson of the camaro: http://incredibots.com/?robotID=ivey...017c0.66906092
crazycarfan is offline   Reply With Quote