Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 01-19-2015, 09:37 PM   #1
blazzin1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
No longer with BMR Suspension….

Well, a lot of you guys probably know me better as "BMR Sales" at this point, but I just wanted to let you know that as of today I will not be assisting you in that capacity any longer. I was VERY unexpectedly "let go" today for reasons I don't yet understand, other than I was supposedly "not aggressive enough" as a sales person. I guess I didn't push parts down y'alls throat hard enough!?!?!? Well, whatever the case, as of today I am no longer employed by BMR. It was a fun ride while it lasted. I worked there for almost a year now, and they did provide some financial assistance to help me and my family move from ND to FL in order to take this position. I have no regrets about moving….I LOVE Florida….and it got me out of frigid-ass ND!!! I will admit that "sales" was a new venture for me, and perhaps I wasn't the absolute "best" at it. But I do feel that I was very knowledgeable about the 5th Gen Camaro and it's suspension system for which I was hired. I do not have anything bad to say about BMR Suspension….the company, or it's many great employees. I still believe 100% in their products, and will continue to utilize them on my own personal car. I will still continue to be here on the forums (as "blazzin1"), and will continue to enjoy my 5th Gen as long as I own it, despite this little set-back. In the meantime, if you guys need any suspension advice, I am confident that the guys at BMR will take good care of you.

Keith
blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:09 PM   #2
forklord

Drives: 2010 2SS
shitty deal man. i know youve been a great help to me and many others. thanks. aggressive sales often deter people from buying, especially in a specialty parts market like this. very strange. hope you have luck finiding something else quickly.
2010 2SS- 562whp/634wtq 12 psi on3 turbo 78mm magnum /w aem truboost, pat g cam, Kooks 3" catback, Factory Rep 41s with 285/315 20" michelin PSS, Snow Meth, Hex Hood Vents, ZL1 FP & ADM FPCM /w JMS BAP, ID 850s, DSS lvl 4 axles & aluminum 1 piece D/S, Total Pro BMR bushings, fe4 sways, toe rods & trailing arms, Prothane engine mounts, MGW shifter, eaton true trac, mantic 9000 clutch, idealg master cylinder, JDP clutch oil reservoir, ram clutch pedal adjust, Tick clutch & bleed lines, Dewitts Rad
forklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:22 PM   #3
X25

Drives: '16 C7 Z51
Thanks for all your help, Keith!
'17 RAM 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 Night Edition
'15 Nissan Rogue S AWD
X25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:38 PM   #4
Zombie killer
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS L99
Damn Keith, that is a raw deal but I wish you the best and hoping you find even a sweeter deal in the days to come. You have helped me out a lot with advice and have help tremendously to equip my Camaro with tons of BMR suspension mods. You have always been quick to offer advice and sales on BMR parts to this board. Smh ...
Old 01-20-2015, 12:24 AM   #5
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
Hate to hear that. Hope it works out. Keep us posted!
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:12 AM   #6
RKCamaro13

Drives: 2011 Red 2SSRS A6
Sorry to hear that, you helped me out so much with all my suspension couldn't have done it without you. I wish you luck in what's to come.
MPD1 Z Force hood, 1LE splitter, ZL1 rockers and diffuser, Heritage grille, Sparks Restorations emblems, Magnuson Supercharger, ID850 Injectors, Alky Methanol Kit, Livernois Fuel Pump Roto-Fab CAI, SW long tube headers, CNC ported throttle body, High flow cats, Lethal Racing Prowler Cam, LS3 conversion, Yank 3400 Stall, Corsa 3" cat back exhaust, RX Catch Can, BMR Suspension, BC Coilovers, Slotted and Cross-drilled rotors, Custom Interior.
RKCamaro13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:18 AM   #7
jwmarler48

Drives: 2014 camaro 1LE RRM
Sorry to hear this Keith, I met you as USF car show months ago and you very helpful and genuine person. I guess the corporate world doesn't respect that. Best of wishes on finding new job.
jwmarler48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:40 PM   #8
SSeniorMoment

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 A6 IOM
That stinks, I thought you were very knowledgeable and articulate about the upgrades you represented.
SSeniorMoment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:44 PM   #9
MATTESONDM

Drives: 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
Sorry to hear brother. You were great with me through email talking through issues, and talking fitment! Good luck on your next job!
Old 01-20-2015, 01:22 PM   #10
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Keith, it was a pleasure working with you, certainly only good words from me.

there is an old saying "when one door closes, another one opens up". I'm sure that you will land on your feet and do well in your next endeavor.

Please stay in touch!

all the best,
T.C.
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 01:29 PM   #11
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by L99CAMA2011 View Post
What. I liked you and thought you were great. How come they didn't fire Kyle, he has a bad attitude that makes me not want to deal with BMR anymore stemming from when I had my Mustang GT. You still my dog Keith.
Nobody likes to go this, especially the guys that worked along side of Keith. I know I would not like to suggest that anyone get terminated, and I'm sure that Keith would support Kyle in that he is a good guy.

BTW, Kyle is not and has never been the Mustang Tech!

T.C.
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:02 PM   #12
ClawSS
High-tech Redneck

Drives: '10 CGM SS, '02 2500HD, '09 300SRT8
Keith, your sales and support are the reason I have BMR products. Thank you for your support.

2010 CGM L99 2SS/RS - GPI SS3 VVT, BTR DoD Delete, Circle D 4c, BTR springs, Katech C5R Timing Chain, MRR-228 315/275, CAI, Elite catch-can, TSP 1 7/8" Headers + offroad pipes, Magnaflow 3", Pfadt springs, BMR LCAs, toelinks, trailing arms, cradle bushings, & sway bars w/ endlinks, Vitesse paddles, heritage grille, and an eBay splitter. Power upgrades by Race Proven Perf.; Tuning by ShorTuning.
ClawSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:29 AM   #13
blazzin1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
Thanks for all the kind words and support guys. I had a great time working for BMR, and have no regrets. Kyle, Eric, Kelly and T.C. were ALL great guys to work with, and I wish them all nothing but the absolute best in life. I am not here to bad mouth BMR in a way, shape, or form, and want to keep this "new opportunity" as something positive for me. I know God has a plan for me….and I guess it must be time to find something new as far as my career goes. As I said, I am still a firm believer in the BMR products, and will continue to use them on my own car. I KNOW that T.C. will take good care of you guys.
blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 06:31 PM   #14
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Good luck to you Blazzin1. Thxs for assisting me when I had questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk