Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-14-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
KybheSS

Drives: Black '10 2SS/RS
Motorcycle Speeding Ticket In Tenn

Hoping to catch some luck and find someone with the same stupidity as myself. Got a speeding ticket in tenn this weekend (I am from Ky) for 95 in a 40 and reckless driving. I am more than willing to accept responsibility for my actions but have no experience at all in the courtroom. I must go to court on Monday and just looking for some advice on the reckless driving charge. I've always heard never plea guilty. Advice? Thanks and save the flaming, I know I am stupid and it was a immature mistake.
KybheSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #2
5thGenCamaroChick
Hey y'all :)

Drives: Rosalee
Just out of curiosity, does this have anything to do with the re-opening of the TN side of the Dragon? If so, I figured the LEO's would be crawling all over the place up there.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #3
KybheSS

Drives: Black '10 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thGenCamaroChick View Post
Just out of curiosity, does this have anything to do with the re-opening of the TN side of the Dragon? If so, I figured the LEO's would be crawling all over the place up there.
I was at Deals Gap for most of the day but this was actually a little west of deals gap at the end of the skyway. Almost got busted at deals gap. There were quite a few more cops around that place than usual. Rightfully so, there were two big wrecks over the weekend at the Dragon also.
KybheSS is offline   Reply With Quote