Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 10-31-2011, 10:18 PM   #1
KEEP RT
Wonderfully Awful Idea

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Z28 ???

Why is there so many that are just dying for a Z28 badge. Is it just a badge? Come on, really. Any performance model that comes out some feel that it should be a "Z28". Take what ever you can afford or want that GM offers or buy badges and put it on. If its a dead model then it's dead. If Gm brings it back then they bring it back. No body asks for a Berlinetta. Or the come back of the 4 cylinder Camaro. If they offer a ZL1 or a 1LE or a COPO or 2SS, 1SS, LS, LT, optional RS package. All kinds of interior and exterior options. Then buy what you like and make it yours. STOP whining! And for those crying for AWD >>> if they ever build it then buy it as for now it's a RWD performance/ muscle car. If you have trouble driving it in bad weather park it or sell it. If your not happy with yours sell it, change it, rebuild it. If you don't like what they have then don't buy or wait till the do. Be thankful for what we have. Ask questions about your car or how too's even give praise and thanks. Show it off, drive it enjoy it, MOD the hell out of it or leave it original. BUT PLEASE STOP the Whining! Write GM if you want a different model. I'm happy with mine. I drive mine. I show it off. I mod it. I'll keep it. Thanks for listening.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:20 PM   #2
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Um.. Ok
Old 10-31-2011, 10:30 PM   #3
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
IMHO the 1LE will turn into the Z/28
Old 10-31-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
KEEP RT
Wonderfully Awful Idea

That didn't take long to get moved.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:48 PM   #5
Fightinfire921

Drives: GMC Acadia, Chevrolet Camaro
Send a message via Yahoo to Fightinfire921
Man..... I'm glad you're so friggin happy.
Fightinfire921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:51 PM   #6
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEEP RT View Post
Well if you posted in the correct section it wouldn't have gotten moved. Also, you have this whole rant about people whining and what not, but isn't your post just you whining about other people whining? Seems like a vicious cycle to me. A cycle that can only be stopped by us (collectively). If you don't like someone's post or thread just move on. You have the power to ignore them. We all do. Heck, ignore my post if you want.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:52 PM   #7
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Well...Z28 = Z28 section, no?

The people you're addressing will most likely see it in here.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:02 PM   #8
KEEP RT
Wonderfully Awful Idea

I guess there should be a whine and complaint section then I could have posted it there. All others that complain instead of being positive could go there to commiserate. I enjoy the car and this site just tired of the negative aspects that I too got drug into it. I'm excited to hear of new models no matter the badge.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:15 PM   #9
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
I guess there should be a whine and complaint section then I could have posted it there. All others that complain instead of being positive could go there to commiserate. I enjoy the car and this site just tired of the negative aspects that I too got drug into it. I'm excited to hear of new models no matter the badge.
Well they could go in the off topic section. Or rather if you want to whine about the website there is already a section for that. Let me know if you need any more help figuring out what section threads should go in.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:45 AM   #10
wildpaws

Drives: 1999 Blazer
Quote:
If you don't want to hear "whining" about no Z/28, then don't friggin click on the Z/28 section of the forum! If you're happy with your SS, then I'm happy for you, but there are many who want a Z/28 and one that is worthy of the name. I find it interesting that most all of the complaints about people wanting a Z/28 usually come from SS owners.......hmmmm.
Clyde
wildpaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:52 AM   #11
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
I'll give you a Z28 badge.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:24 AM   #12
oldfriend

Drives: Fiat 500 E
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter View Post
I'll give you a Z28 badge.
Will it be a WALMART one ,or Keymart !?
oldfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:31 AM   #13
oldfriend

Drives: Fiat 500 E
Quote:
Why is there so many that are just dying for a Z28 badge. Is it just a badge? Come on, really. Any performance model that comes out some feel that it should be a "Z28". Take what ever you can afford or want that GM offers or buy badges and put it on. If its a dead model then it's dead. If Gm brings it back then they bring it back. No body asks for a Berlinetta. Or the come back of the 4 cylinder Camaro. If they offer a ZL1 or a 1LE or a COPO or 2SS, 1SS, LS, LT, optional RS package. All kinds of interior and exterior options. Then buy what you like and make it yours. STOP whining! And for those crying for AWD >>> if they ever build it then buy it as for now it's a RWD performance/ muscle car. If you have trouble driving it in bad weather park it or sell it. If your not happy with yours sell it, change it, rebuild it. If you don't like what they have then don't buy or wait till the do. Be thankful for what we have. Ask questions about your car or how too's even give praise and thanks. Show it off, drive it enjoy it, MOD the hell out of it or leave it original. BUT PLEASE STOP the Whining! Write GM if you want a different model. I'm happy with mine. I drive mine. I show it off. I mod it. I'll keep it. Thanks for listening.
I really hope that those two by your side would have taken you in to the back seat off one of their cars!: happyanim:
oldfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:09 AM   #14
LOWDOWN
Downright Upright

Drives: Daily
Where's the woodshed when you need it?

I'll take your "location" (Battle Ground) as all the "advice" I need to avoid further comment...
LOWDOWN is offline   Reply With Quote