Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 01-08-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
Bumlbee

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS TF Ed.
GM Window Sticker Repo In Canada

Hey Everyone ,
Does anyone out there know where I can get a Canadian Reprint Of My Window Sticker .
My car was a dealer transfer and the window sticker was lost by the dealership the car was transferd from .
I tryed calling my salesman but he says they do not repop them .
There only are made during production of the car and if they are lost or damaged .

I contacted GM customer care thinking , not trying to go over my salesmans head ; but I want my window stcker .
They sent me a nice email telling me to but this package .
And I do recommend this info package but it is NOT MY WINDOW STICKER!!!

The reason I want my window sticker is that , my 2010 Camaro is the first Car I have ever owned from New .
I currently own on the road a 1977 Camaro , 1984 Trans Am ,1986 El Camino , 1997 Cavalier , 2003 Trailblazer and My 2010 Camaro .
Plus I am working on a 1970 Ramair Firebird , and 1983 Datsun 280SX (wanna put an LS1 In So GM at heart) .

Can someone help me , I am sure they remake 2010 , 2011 Window stickers after the fact incase they get damaged .
And I can get one online , however it would be a US Version .

Thanks for your time

This is the info on The Vehicle Package you can get from GM .

Ryan-William Buchanan:

Thank you for your email.

Your request for information on your 2010 Chevrolet Camaro can be processed through our Vintage Vehicle Services department. This information is provided on a research basis and includes all available data, such as option content, selling dealer, original paint and trim, production/shipping dates, production plant, engine number, quantities of the model produced/sold in Canada, and copies of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers specifications or sales data, as available. The availability of this information may directly relate to the vehicle's age.

If you are interested in a vintage package, you are welcome to call 1-888-467-6853. There is a fee for this service.

Thank you for contacting General Motors of Canada Limited. Please visit our website again!

Jane
Internet Correspondent
www.gm.ca

Also this is the cover page of the package

Bumlbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #2
2010victoryredss_ron
Born: August 27, 2009

Drives: 10CAMARO SS,12CRUZE RS,07 YAM R6
Send a message via MSN to 2010victoryredss_ron
it says page 1 of 4,, what is on the other pages???
Old 01-09-2011, 08:41 AM   #3
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.

Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
I'm in the same boat as you, vehicle transfer with no window sticker. Thanks for the contact info.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:22 AM   #4
bee sting

Drives: 1997 30th Ann. Z28 & 2010 2LT RS
I had no trouble getting another window sticker for my Camaro. All I did was go back to my dealer and they hooked me up no problems. The only difference in my original to the reprint is that the reprint doesn't show the dealership it was originaly shipped to from the factory. Just said reprint.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:47 AM   #5
camaro99

Drives: Angry Dorothy II 2016 2SS
Ya I luckilky remembered just before driving off with my new SS on June 22 2009 to ask for my window sticker. The dealer's idiot employee who washed ,waxed and scratched my hood and roof had also put the sticker in the garbage can. Luckily ,it was intact .

If you look carfully in certian light you may still see the finger print type of inprint still showing in your (inside)windshield....glue residue ..perhaps you can somehow highlite it with a powder to then take a pic of it. I know mine is still there after a few attempts to wash it off
camaro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:37 PM   #6
Bumlbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro99 View Post
Ya I luckilky remembered just before driving off with my new SS on June 22 2009 to ask for my window sticker. The dealer's idiot employee who washed ,waxed and scratched my hood and roof had also put the sticker in the garbage can. Luckily ,it was intact .

If you look carfully in certian light you may still see the finger print type of inprint still showing in your (inside)windshield....glue residue ..perhaps you can somehow highlite it with a powder to then take a pic of it. I know mine is still there after a few attempts to wash it off
I can do you one better my friend got the Synergy Green 2010 before I got my TF Ed. and he requested his sticker on delivery .
The Salesman said " Sure no problem they are just doing the Clean up now , I am gonna run and tell him again to make sure "

They took the window sticker and sat it on the backseat .
He did not know it was there because they put a booklet with all his paperwork on top of it .
He went home parked and left the car unitl that weekend .
Goes for his first drive with his girlfriend .
He opened the door , went oh theres my paperwork I am gonna take that in the house before I loose it .
Picks it up and the window sticker was stuck to the rear seat and damaged the leather when he pulled it off .
He was so pissed .
And it did not help that the replacement lower seat cover took like 8 weeks or to get .
Old 01-09-2011, 11:42 PM   #7
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
Water based glue did that?

The sticker will often not even restick to GLASS.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:03 AM   #8
Bumlbee

I dont know if it had something to do with it being hot outside just sitting on the seat over like three or four days .
I saw the seat and it pulled away, and left two or three marks on the seat about the size of penny .
The dealership tried using a few different cleaners with no luck .

I saw the same thing before , one of my customers had rolled his window down a crack so people could put flyers in his 66 Charger at some summer all day car show .
Some one went and looked at his interior and slammed an ice cream into his drivers window .
Needless to say he had a surprise on his seat when he got back .
He whipped it off at the show .
Some car guys at the show tried to help him out, cleaning it with what they had on them .
He even tried going to a highend detailer no luck .
He has a discoloured mark on his black leather drivers seat to this day .
Old 01-10-2011, 11:14 AM   #9
camaro99

Drives: Angry Dorothy II 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumlbee View Post
I can do you one better my friend got the Synergy Green 2010 before I got my TF Ed. and he requested his sticker on delivery .
The Salesman said " Sure no problem they are just doing the Clean up now , I am gonna run and tell him again to make sure "

They took the window sticker and sat it on the backseat .
He did not know it was there because they put a booklet with all his paperwork on top of it .
He went home parked and left the car unitl that weekend .
Goes for his first drive with his girlfriend .
He opened the door , went oh theres my paperwork I am gonna take that in the house before I loose it .
Picks it up and the window sticker was stuck to the rear seat and damaged the leather when he pulled it off .
He was so pissed .
And it did not help that the replacement lower seat cover took like 8 weeks or to get .
The next day of having my SS, my GF gave me nice black towels for my front seats...Sit on them every day since then. Protects leather from whatever including spilt coffee
my SS ........hate my dealer!!
camaro99 is offline   Reply With Quote