Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 03-02-2010, 04:08 PM   #57
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
Quote:
Originally Posted by light-my-firebyrd View Post
we've been dancin with mr brownstone..............he's been knockin' he won't leave me alone.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
no no no.......................won't leave me alone...................LOL
hey dude.....
my wife will be there along with my boy......
can't wait to see all the 'maros....
see ya soon!
Glad you guys can make it.

Guns N Roses......Mr. Brownstone........FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:20 PM   #58
Mr. Brownstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamvol View Post
I'm going to try and be there. Did Hooters agree to rope that front part off so everyone can park their cars up front?

Looks like it's going to get cold again.

Adam
Unless we can get a show of hands from at least 10-12 people, I don't think Hooters will rope off the front lot. I don't think they would find it too cost effective.

If not, we can park in the lower corner of Lowes parking lot which is adjacent to the Hooters. Our cars we be safe there and that is where the Vette guys normally park.

The Weather looks like it will be sunny and in the 50's so lets keep our fingers crossed.
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Old 03-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #59
1Gator

Drives: Black RS 2LT w/White Stripes #81872
Best Efforts from NE TN

Just saw your post - will make best efforts to join the group Saturday. A happy 5thgen Johnson City resident!
Attached Images

1Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #60
flht99b

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT
As MTI has had to postpone their March 6 open house I will be at Hooters Saturday at 6pm.
flht99b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:48 AM   #61
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Gator View Post
Just saw your post - will make best efforts to join the group Saturday. A happy 5thgen Johnson City resident!
Hey Gator, Johnson City here too......
Old 03-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #62
light-my-firebyrd

Drives: 2010 camaro ss rally yellow
we may have enough to rope off the area. looks close enough.
i'm pretty excited about the get-together. Seems like forever since the fall shows.
light-my-firebyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:11 PM   #63
Mr. Brownstone

OK Dudes, Looks Like we have around 12 people that are committed to coming. Im gonna try and Swing by Hooters and speak with management about roping off the front parking lot and reserving us a section to eat.

Let's keep our fingers crossed on that "W" word.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:55 PM   #64
DESMO

Drives: 2010Camaro 2SS,Ducati Hypermotard
The timing didn't look good for me earlier but things are changing.

I think I'll make it!!
DESMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:14 PM   #65
Mr. Brownstone

OK Dudes and Dude'ettes......I just spoke with Hooters management tonight and they were real receptive. They are willing to ALLOW US to block off the front lot for our cars only for this Saturday night.

I will have to get there about an hour early and use Hooters ropes to block the lot off. They told me that I will have to personally monitor the lot and allow customers cars to filter out as our car start to arrive.

They also said that they would be willing to support our club, If we decide to have meetings there. They apparently support other car clubs. They have plans of expanding their front porch and even said they would fly one of our banners out front if need be!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2010, 05:34 AM   #66
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post
OK Dudes and Dude'ettes......I just spoke with Hooters management tonight and they were real receptive. They are willing to ALLOW US to block off the front lot for our cars only for this Saturday night.

I will have to get there about an hour early and use Hooters ropes to block the lot off. They told me that I will have to personally monitor the lot and allow customers cars to filter out as our car start to arrive.

They also said that they would be willing to support our club, If we decide to have meetings there. They apparently support other car clubs. They have plans of expanding their front porch and even said they would fly one of our banners out front if need be!!!!!!!
Well If Hooters will be the meeting focal point My wife and I will probably not be attending any meets.. We both feel Hooters isn't a family type atmosphere, and we are looking more for a club that caters to the more conservative family type activities. Thanks anyway and have fun.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:08 AM   #67
KnoxCamaro5

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post

This is excellent! I appreciate the work you are putting into this.

See you Saturday!

Last edited by KnoxCamaro5; 03-05-2010 at 01:44 PM.
KnoxCamaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:57 PM   #68
light-my-firebyrd

Drives: 2010 camaro ss rally yellow
skyman, hooters isn't the worst place in the word, and certainly isn't really that bad for a get-together.....
i mean it's all relative to what u think and i suppose i can see your point but i have been to hoot a few times with my brother and my father and i have never seen any 'bad' things goin on there??
light-my-firebyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:23 PM   #69
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
Totally agree! A big shout out to Darrell for his efforts on getting parking lot secure for our babies to sit and not worry about getting door dings. I am looking forward to the meet and seeing everybody's cars. I will be there early Darrell to give you a hand.

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:36 PM   #70
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by light-my-firebyrd View Post
skyman, hooters isn't the worst place in the word, and certainly isn't really that bad for a get-together.....
i mean it's all relative to what u think and i suppose i can see your point but i have been to hoot a few times with my brother and my father and i have never seen any 'bad' things goin on there??
Well it's just not someplace i would take my wife to, and where I go she goes when it concerns OUR Camaro...