Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-21-2012, 07:49 PM   #2773
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Twisty View Post
I think you know we DO care about what happened, and would love to fix it so it NEVER happens again..... Thanks for understanding our concerns, we have to speak out since the other side is so adamant about 'new laws'.

My thoughts and prayers are still with the parents and friends of the victims :(

The anti gun peeps are uneducated and aren't willing to listen to reason. I was at 5 funerals this week, 2 more tomorrow, but punishing the gun crowd makes no sense. A homemade bomb could have demolished that entire school yet I can walk into HD and get what I need.

My best friend, a teacher of 15 years, father of 3, just got his permit this year. So fearing what changes may suddenly get tossed into effect he went on Monday to purchase a gun. He found what he wanted and went back on Tuesday. In 24 hrs that guns price went up $150. WTF. That's bullshit. Sometime living in the age of technology only makes things worse. 30 years ago there wouldn't be so many problems.

I don't want to crap up your thread with somewhat politial talks. I just wanted you guys to know that there are non gun people who do realize what you are going through and if given the chance will stand up for what's right and what works.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:52 PM   #2774
kalimus

Drives: '14 Z51 3LT Stingray and '13 Cruze
I can't find much that says anything more than 4 guns. But the gun in the trunk of that car didn't look like a rifle. It looked like a semi-auto shotgun. And I would like to have good faith in people to assume the coroner knows the difference between a 9mm from the handgun and the .223 from the rifle.

I've seen a couple of random (and usually "local" articles) that have different facts. Found 4 handguns in the school with no rifle, found rifle in car. But by far the most common was the 2 pistols/1 rifle, and another gun in the trunk, that was not talked about by investigators.

I personally think it's crazy that between all of us here, we can't get the same confirmed story.
kalimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:52 PM   #2775
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
The latest release from law enforcement officials is 5 guns total not 6. 4 handguns was confirmed found on his person in the school. The "Bushmaster" was in the trunk of his car, not in the school. The "official" gun count and locations seem to change on a daily basis so I wouldn't be surprised if this changes tomorrow.

I don't want to trump you or come across as arrogant but I am here, in Sandy Hook, I am involved. The FBI is using my building to interview people for the next 12 months. I know stuff that the public won't hear for months.

If you followed this from day 1 the so called news has gotten more wrong than they have right.

All the caskest have been closed becasue there wasn't anything left of the childrens skulls from multpile bushmaster shots.

The only guns that they described where the ones in the school and involved. They never said the type the other 3 were. Just that he took 6 from the house in total with a shit ton on ammo.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:55 PM   #2776
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
I don't want to trump you or come across as arrogant but I am here, in Sandy Hook, I am involved. The FBI is using my building to interview people for the next 12 months. I know stuff that the public won't hear for months.

If you followed this from day 1 the so called news has gotten more wrong than they have right.

All the caskest have been closed becasue there wasn't anything left of the childrens skulls from multpile bushmaster shots.
I can't help but think if the principal would have been armed, she would have had a fighting chance..... God bless her for going on the offensive even unarmed.

..... and all the stories of the teachers who defended the children like they were their own
Old 12-21-2012, 07:55 PM   #2777
kalimus

Quote:
I just wanted you guys to know that there are non gun people who do realize what you are going through and if given the chance will stand up for what's right and what works.
You're LITERALLY one in a million I love you. The most I've ever done with a weapon is wage war on paper sheets, and (God willing) that's all I will ever do with it.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:57 PM   #2778
Mr Twisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalimus View Post
You're LITERALLY one in a million I love you. The most I've ever done with a weapon is wage war on paper sheets, and (God willing) that's all I will ever do with it.
Same here. I don't WANT to shoot anyone.

We will tear up a truck hood tho..... think it will buff out?

Old 12-21-2012, 08:00 PM   #2779
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
I can't help but think if the principal would have been armed, she would have had a fighting chance..... God bless her for going on the offensive even unarmed.

..... and all the stories of the teachers who defended the children like they were their own

No doubt. As soon as she saw the front glass get shot out she ran at him. If she ran at him popping caps who knows the outcome. That little bitch could've been mowed down.

We all know that the majority will never pass arming teachers. My fiance is a elementary teacher here and she would be usless with a gun. Thankfully Newtown's economics will allow are town to have on duty police at all of our schools. It helps but that doesn't cure the problem as we all know. One guy can't cover an entire school.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:02 PM   #2780
kalimus

Quote:

We will tear up a truck hood tho..... think it will buff out?
That'll totally buff out
Old 12-21-2012, 08:03 PM   #2781
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:

That is nothing new. I rarely trust the media. Cause they usually get things wrong.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:03 PM   #2782
Mr Twisty

Quote:
No doubt. As soon as she saw the front glass get shot out she ran at him. If she ran at him popping caps who knows the outcome. That little bitch could've been mowed down.

We all know that the majority will never pass arming teachers. My fiance is a elementary teacher here and she would be usless with a gun. Thankfully Newtown's economics will allow are town to have on duty police at all of our schools. It helps but that doesn't cure the problem as we all know. One guy can't cover an entire school.
Oklahoma is going to try to run a law thru to allow teachers to arm themselves. My brother in law is going to run the locals thru CC class at a deep discount, and hopefully we can give them a place to practice when they want for free.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #2783
nasty2ss

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss IOM
enough is enough all automatic weapons should be banned.The answer is not more guns. saying if the principal was armed she could of stopped him is a stupid comment. god bless all the victims and family's.
nasty2ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #2784
Mr Twisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalimus View Post
That'll totally buff out
I thought so too, but then he popped a tannerite jug in front of it and folded it in two
Old 12-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #2785
kalimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasty2ss View Post
enough is enough all automatic weapons should be banned.The answer is not more guns. saying if the principal was armed she could of stopped him is a stupid comment. god bless all the victims and family's.
We're not talking about auto weapons....

unless I missed something? Was the weapon in Newtown an auto?
Old 12-21-2012, 08:07 PM   #2786
Mr Twisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasty2ss View Post
Don't go away mad, just go away..... don't need your attitude. Thanks.

Tags
camaro gun