Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 02-06-2009, 01:01 AM   #1
Stonefox187

Drives: Dodge Challenger SRT-8 #2874
2010 SS no available until 2010?

Today i went to the Chevy dealership to place my order and my salesman told me the SS will not be available until 2010...10 months from now...no1 knows what the hell is going on. It looks like I'll have to settle with a 2010 Shelby.
Stonefox187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:07 AM   #2
Adam
You Said Member

Drives: 2010 SIM 2LT Auto RS
just keep shopping till you find a dealership that knows what they are talking about.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:10 AM   #3
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
Report the idiot to GM and your congressman, you own shares in GM now.
OUR72GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:23 AM   #4
5th_GEN_SS
Junkie

Drives: SIM 2SS/RS M6
i tired of waiting.
i want mine noowwww
Old 02-06-2009, 02:51 AM   #5
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
ucking moron.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:55 AM   #6
Tactical Z
Banned

Drives: Nissan Titan
ucking smart decision!
Tactical Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:26 AM   #7
Vash

Drives: 00 Blazer
Go ahead and get the Mustang. And watch while people ignore you and drool on the Camaro. Maybe after that Pinto style brake handle is rubbing on your leg for hours on end while you drive you can remember this thread when you see a Camaro with Chix diggin it.
Vash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:50 AM   #8
Hoss

Drives: 2004GMC Extended Cab
That Dealer has sold his allotment through the 3rd quarter (September). Find a Dealer that hasn't sold all his Camaros. The internet email is your friend, start typing emails to dealers in your area.

I would offer to put a deposit down....that might be the hook that gets you a Camaro before October!

I ordered mine on October 14th...I am thinking it might be late June before I get it. Wait for what you want....the Camaro, I am a big fan for GM cars over Fords any day!!!

Last edited by Hoss; 02-06-2009 at 06:03 AM.
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:41 AM   #9
Warghost

Drives: Camaros & Mustangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash View Post
Maybe after that Pinto style brake handle is rubbing on your leg for hours on end while you drive you can remember this thread when you see a Camaro with Chix diggin it.
Man, so true. I was just mentioning yesterday to a friend that the Mustang's parking brake is in a terrible location. It actually starts hurting the side of the right thigh after about an hour. And it makes it difficult to grasp when needed. I'm so glad GM put the Camaro's on the passenger side.
Warghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:27 AM   #10
Shifty 6

Drives: 2010 GTI
I say go ahead and settle. Go ahead and settle! That's what America was built on. Can you imagine how great things would be like if the Pilgrims had said, guys, let's just stay here in England. It's not that bad. What's the big deal so we don't get to have any freedoms. We really don't deserve them anyway. I mean, big deal so we have to pay high taxes, and the king can do anything he wants to us, that is his right, he is the king. Or if Columbus would have said, you know what? I'm not going to try to find a new, faster way around, let someone else do all the hard work. Discovering a new world is going to be hard. Or if the settlers of the West would have just left well enough alone and only moved to the Mississippi. We would still have all this extra land, but no they had to ruin it for the rest of us. I don't think we have enough people settling these days. Look at Hitler, he didn't settle for just Germany. He said there is more out there, I can do MORE! He got France and when that wasn't enough he tried to get to England. Talk about a guy that just didn't know when to settle. Those are the kinds of bad things that can happen when people don't just settle. We had to stop him, we can't have people striving for more, when mediocrity will do just fine!
Shifty 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:16 AM   #11
Silver Streak

Drives: 2008 Cobalt SS/TC
Send a message via AIM to Silver Streak Send a message via MSN to Silver Streak
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUR72GTO View Post
Report the idiot to GM and your congressman, you own shares in GM now.
LoL, do you really think your congressman is going to address dealers who are misinformed about camaro ordering process. Wow, really high expections there!
Silver Streak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:20 AM   #12
MerF
Go Rays!

Drives: 03 Trailblazer
"Paging Mr. Blur. Mr. Blur to the dealership threads please."
MerF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:26 AM   #13
Edrock

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS LS3
Everybody 1, 2, 3...."Your Dealer is an IDIOT!"
Old 02-06-2009, 08:27 AM   #14
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty 6 View Post
I say go ahead and settle. Go ahead and settle! That's what America was built on. Can you imagine how great things would be like if the Pilgrims had said, guys, let's just stay here in England. It's not that bad. What's the big deal so we don't get to have any freedoms. We really don't deserve them anyway. I mean, big deal so we have to pay high taxes, and the king can do anything he wants to us, that is his right, he is the king. Or if Columbus would have said, you know what? I'm not going to try to find a new, faster way around, let someone else do all the hard work. Discovering a new world is going to be hard. Or if the settlers of the West would have just left well enough alone and only moved to the Mississippi. We would still have all this extra land, but no they had to ruin it for the rest of us. I don't think we have enough people settling these days. Look at Hitler, he didn't settle for just Germany. He said there is more out there, I can do MORE! He got France and when that wasn't enough he tried to get to England. Talk about a guy that just didn't know when to settle. Those are the kinds of bad things that can happen when people don't just settle. We had to stop him, we can't have people striving for more, when mediocrity will do just fine!
Nice.
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote