Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV)

Old 11-28-2012, 04:27 PM   #421
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
No it was impertinent, irrelevant
you still answer why you wee bashing jordan, and Ben and I stick up and its irrelevant? please do explain!

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:28 PM   #422
Atti2de
Móderator

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
would you get married at the FEST if our gift was $1,000,000.00
What does a divorce at Fest pay?

I missed the first wedding, I was in the back of a trailer with Robert and Glen changing out turbos. I heard parts of the wedding in between cursing the turbos....
Old 11-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #423
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
No it was impertinent, irrelevant
So you didn't ignore it, you just missed it. I'll try and speak more slowly, my bad.

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:37 PM   #424
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0b0y View Post
you still answer why you wee bashing jordan, and Ben and I stick up and its irrelevant? please do explain!
So you think what she is doing is acceptable?

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:40 PM   #425
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
Quote:
Were not talking about what she said, you were talking about community, and said that she was going against it. That's the issue....at least one of them. You're being quite rude to multiple people.

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #426
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Please take your bickering elsewhere.......
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:47 PM   #427
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Were not talking about what she said, you were talking about community, and said that she was going against it. That's the issue....at least one of them. You're being quite rude to multiple people.
See this is the results of her actions . Because she was so disappointed with the announcement of the location she lashed out by spreading misinformation

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #428
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by smkeeling View Post
I have owned three generations of camaros. I love the car, the power and the look (maybe not so much the 4th gen). I DON'T care where you have CFest as I will try to be there with my family (wife and two girls 2 and 13). I was only making a suggestion or an out loud thought. I understand how hard it is to plan and coordinate. I served in the military and did my fair share of running missions and today I work for a company that loads me down with several programs that I have to plan out start to finish that support our combat troops. I missed last years CFest due to personal issues so this is great as I really wanted to go to Indy. I didn't want anyone to take my comments as being placed against the mods. They were more so everyone has a chance to share in the fun. Take it for what you will; everyone has a right to speak their mind, but no one has the right to abuse physically or verbally another person.
Your comments were genuine and quite refreshing after reading through some of the same old stuff... Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaros To The Max View Post
I thought they Camaro5 was going to move it around the country so everyone would have a chance at going. Now we find out its all about the money. (More cars than any previous Fest last year). Oh well.....I guess I will set this one out as well.
Read the OP... and where did we find out it's all about money... please inform us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
Unless I missed it, have they posted Host Hotel.
Host hotel has not been announced, but it won't be long.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #429
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
Please take your bickering elsewhere.......
+1

Let it go... most people don't even read threads before they post especially ones with hundreds of responses.
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #430
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
I think it's not your place. Best learn it.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroChick01 View Post
What are you talking about? You don't know that for a fact, none of us do. But being rude to people won't get anyone anywhere, I don't think.

I agree this isn't the place for bickering... but I'm gonna say it again, this thread should probably be locked before it gets out of control what with everyone calling each other out and whatnot...

Although, the fact that this thread has come to the point of needing closure says A LOT.

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:55 PM   #431
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
oooh whatnot
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:57 PM   #432
My Caroline

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro LS
Thats irritating. Guess I won't be able to make it again.
Non-RS to RS and fog light harness by Gen5DIY
LED Interior, Trunk, and Licence Plate lights in white
ZL1 Spoiler with Gen5DIY harness
Factory NPP cat back
Blacked out tail light bezels
Factory 20 inch wheels wrapped in Nitto Motivos
Lowered 1.25inch on Eibach Pro springs
My Caroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:57 PM   #433
MYDLIFECRISIS

Drives: '12SS/2SS/45TH-'06 2500HD/Silverado
I hope I can go...it would be my first time!

MYDLIFECRISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #434
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Here's why I'm disappointed. Mainly because of location relative to me. I haven't been able to make it to a Fest yet because of several reasons. If it were closer, I could make it.

Another is because I think it would be awesome to have it at a different location each year, whether I can go or not. I think that's one of those things that would be cool about C5Fest.

No one should be surprised about the level of disappointment on display in this thread. There are A LOT of Camaro owners that are very far away from Indy and will not be able to attend. I think that if it had been said early on that it was a good possibility of it being back in Indy, the backlash would have been kept to a minimum. I think that since no one came out and said that this could happen, people are upset because there was false hope that it could be held closer to home.

Speculation on event location has been going on for a good while and I think the build up was too much for those wanting it to be somewhere else.

No matter what though, I'm glad that this event is happening. It's going to be fun for a lot people and even though I can't go, I wish the Best for the Fest.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote