Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 01-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #1
simonmcnasty
The Juggernaught

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
Where to get Chrome plating and Powder Coating work.

Im looking at picking up a set of Cor 3 piece wheels that are powdercoated gloss black, not my style at all. It may not even be worth the effort if its going to cost as much as just getting a new set just though I would explore if I could make them work.

I wanted to have the outer lip stripped and either polished or chromed along with the bolts.

The centers I wanted to have powdercoated Matte black. The inner barrels are fine gloss black as far as I care.

I listed this in the Florida section but got no replies. I had a set of wheels polished about 10 years ago in Atlanta but don't remember the place.

Anyone have any experience or input on this as far as price or someplace that might be able to handle this?

2010 IBM 2SS RS / LG G6X3 Cam / 1 7/8" Kooks headers / Hi-Flo Cats / ADM Cold air / Magnaflow 3" exhaust / UD Pulley / Sam Miller Tune / SAE 481RWHP 441RWTQ / Eibach Pro-kit / Eibach front and rear sway bars / Elite Catch Can / DRL Harness and AAC Plasma bulbs
simonmcnasty is offline   Reply With Quote