Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 11-29-2010, 07:55 AM   #1
PCOLASHAN

Drives: 2SS
Best way to get ahold of Ottobody???

Bought a set of OEM Halo lights for my SS. My understanding is that I need a Ottobody's wiring harness to make the installation plug and play. I sent a couple of emails to Todd at Ottobody's and no luck with a response. Anybody know the best way to contact them? Thanks for your help!!
PCOLASHAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:43 AM   #2
mike.nite

Drives: 2011 2SS L99, 2010 LT RS
Why do you need a adapter harness if you already have a 2SS?
You only need this harness if your car dind't came with the factory xenon headlights.

BTW - I also got my headlights + harness from Ottobody. Just shoot him another message or make a phonecall (you can find his number on the website). They are very busy.
mike.nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:59 AM   #3
PCOLASHAN

Now I'm really lost, I have factory non Halo headlights. Are you saying that the Halo OEM lights are plug and play for a 2SS?? Thanks for any guidance you can provide.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
christianmotox

Drives: ( . )( . )
If youre SS did not came with HID's then you need the harness to install OEM HID's.

did you try this email adress?
tcotto65@gmail.com
christianmotox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #5
PCOLASHAN

Thats what I though, thanks for the info!!! I found there phone number and called, they are going to email me info on how I go about ordering a set. Thanks guys!
Old 11-29-2010, 01:41 PM   #6
ottobody
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 trans am/camaro
Hey guys just want to apologize for the lack of communication!! we have been at SEMA and then directly after that we had gotten invited to the AMA awards product showcase, so we do deeply apologize! for the last month we have been locked out of the Camaro5.com forum due to an infraction had occured that while a customer had asked about the harness' however that has all been taken care of

Thank you all for your patience
ottobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:51 PM   #7
PCOLASHAN

Thanks for replying back to my post, if you could shoot me a pm or
email with the price and how to pay for it I
will do it asap!!! Thanks again and I can't wait to install my Halo lights!!!
Old 12-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #8
PCOLASHAN

Halo OEM lights and harness on the way!!!! Can't wait for them to arrive, thanks to everyone!!!
Old 12-02-2010, 01:19 PM   #9
ottobody
Account Suspended

PM sent
Old 03-10-2011, 03:44 PM   #10
ottobody
Account Suspended

Hey guys i would first off like to appologize for my lack of communication!! I know many of you are getting very irritated, which i can totally understand! but also everyone must also understand that I am trying to not only keep up with new orders, but also solve the issue with the diodes, and do my many other tasks at hand with the vehicles in our shop.

I have been out in California as we were revealing our 2011-1969 GTO judge conversion at the Academy awards in L.A., i then had Meetings with multiple producers interested in our vehicle conversions.

I currently have a list of NEW customers that i have started to compile, I have just gotten into the shop today and will continue to get caught up with these harness'.

If you are interested in being added to the new customer list please call my cell phone at 402-540-1098, This is my personal cell phone number I am trying to keep everyone happy and I am doing my Best as a human to get everything resolved and taken care of.

Again thank you for your patience.

Dylan Schwarzenbach @ OTTO Body Customs INC.
Dylan@ottobody.com
Old 05-10-2011, 04:59 AM   #11
destroyerofu2
xbox360 tag

Drives: 2010 inferno orange 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottobody View Post
Hey guys i would first off like to appologize for my lack of communication!! I know many of you are getting very irritated, which i can totally understand! but also everyone must also understand that I am trying to not only keep up with new orders, but also solve the issue with the diodes, and do my many other tasks at hand with the vehicles in our shop.

I have been out in California as we were revealing our 2011-1969 GTO judge conversion at the Academy awards in L.A., i then had Meetings with multiple producers interested in our vehicle conversions.

I currently have a list of NEW customers that i have started to compile, I have just gotten into the shop today and will continue to get caught up with these harness'.

If you are interested in being added to the new customer list please call my cell phone at 402-540-1098, This is my personal cell phone number I am trying to keep everyone happy and I am doing my Best as a human to get everything resolved and taken care of.

Again thank you for your patience.

Dylan Schwarzenbach @ OTTO Body Customs INC.
Dylan@ottobody.com

im going to buy some halos could you pm me the price for the harness please
It's mine, like it or not. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108079
destroyerofu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:46 AM   #12
khalsa013

Drives: 2ss & ZL1
Send a message via AIM to khalsa013 Send a message via Yahoo to khalsa013 Send a message via Skype™ to khalsa013
Email Dylan at Ottobody!! He's awesome and I got my halo wire loomed and extended just tell him u want the same thing so the wire isn't exposed. Also got black out kit, LEDs hash marks.
dylanottobody@gmail.com
khalsa013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:25 AM   #13
wylde1
I am the Stig

Drives: Black w/ IOM stripe 1SS
Just wanted to throw in my support for Ottobody. They helped me with alot of questions about my headlights when they didn't have to, very busy folks, but worth the wait!
Old 05-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #14
sliverice
Account Suspended

Drives: SLIVERICE
Nice
sliverice is offline   Reply With Quote