Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-26-2012, 08:34 AM   #43
WheelmanSS
Logic is dead

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to WheelmanSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouseeSS View Post
stupid kids! Who do they think they are? Playing in the street? It's a good thing you stomped outside and showed them who was boss. Lol
This is not a typical 'street'. It's a 50-or-so yard, no outlet, drive-up for the condo's on the row. Driveways are barely long enough to fit a car, and people park on one side of the street on the curb in the small spaces between units. A bunch of 10-12 year olds heaving a football back and forth across what is essentially a parking lot is stupid. I even saw them hit a few cars before I went out there.

But I appreciate your sarcasm towards a situation you don't know anything about.
- Kooks Stepped Headers, Magnaflow 16580
- Suspension by Pfadt, Hotchkis.

2007 Trailblazer SS- Sold
2001 Trans Am WS6 431 RWHP 408 RWTQ - Sold
1994 Camaro Z28 - Sold
WheelmanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:37 AM   #44
1SSFever

Drives: 2012 1SS
I caught some little kids playing peek-a-boo over the top of my Mustang GT one time. They were standing on the bumpers. Of course their Dad was typical...."Oh, my kids wouldn't do anything like that."

Came back from a weekend trip one time, had left my car at a friend's house. He always had all these stray type dogs running around that he would feed, it was kind of wild only the strong survive atmosphere. My black car had been repainted 1 month earlier (see where this is going)

When we got back, I discovered immediately that a German Shepard puppy had decided to walk all over my car. Hood, roof, trunk all muddy puppy prints, not cute.
1SSFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:01 AM   #45
McSleepyx9

Drives: 2012 SW 1LT
I hate when I park like 1000 feet away from everyone else but always someone has to park exactly right beside me, not like there was 20 other free spots around me.

Also when ppl who can't park park 3 inches away from my car and it gets to the point where I can't even open the door to get in since its so big -_-
McSleepyx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:18 AM   #46
NYJets77

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
I'd have come unglued...
let me guess: you came to kick ass and chew gum, and you're all out of gum, right?

NYJets77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #47
SoCalCamaro93

Drives: 2016 2SS, 2011 RS (past)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
This:

The passenger side mirror was on the ground by the front tire. I almost puked, I did cry.
I probably would have been pretty close to crying too....if that happened to me...

Past: 2011 RS, 2013 ZL1
Current: 2016 2SS
SoCalCamaro93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:57 PM   #48
mothraisnotapokemon
nyaomi

Drives: yellow/black striped convertable2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taintedveins View Post
Was late in my senior year of high school, I was helping my theatre teacher move equipment around (While waiting for the gf) as I walk out to my car there is a swarm of people all around so I couldn't really see my car, then where I park I see one persons head nor moving in the crowd, as I walk up to my car I see him sitting on my hood with a studded belt.... I don't think I have been that angry since then...
My friend used to reverse when people sat on his car, said they deserved whatever came to 'em....
Old 09-26-2012, 08:52 PM   #49
Griffstar

Drives: Shadowfax-2010 1LT Summit White A6
Two things. This Spring a fricking robin decided to attack my car every day at work. He would sit on the side view mirror fly into the reflection and crap all over the door. Shooting it is illegal. I ended up tying white garbage bags to my mirrors for a month until it went away. Recently at a mall in town I parked way out in BF-Egypt and when I came out some clever guy had parked very close to me. His passengers got out as I walked up and ran towards the mall. The driver said "Sorry dude, I'm just f-ing with you." I told my wife to get in the car and I stared at the guy not saying a word. He kept looking back. Just as he got to the mall I knelt down and wrote douchebag on his rim witha sharpie. I saw him jogging back as I drove away.

2010 Camaro 1LT Summit White A6, Injen longtube, MRT v2.0, black gill slits, black bowties.
Griffstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #50
Im_Fly_Like_A_V6

Drives: 2012 SIM 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by heRS View Post
The idiots who litter parking lots with windshield flyers. I will go to their place of business and let them know my car is not their message board in a rather unfriendly manner. If they are walking around a parking lot I tell them "don't put one on my car or I'll come unglued". They ask "Which one is yours" I tell 'em "YOU guess".
Then I'll go on to explain to them that what they are doing is considered littering unless they have the property owners written consent and they should go back and tell their boss it's a big fine for each flyer left on the ground if they don't come back and police the lot after everyone goes home.
That is my parking nightmare. Have a nice day. I can't imagine what I'd do if someone placed their soft drink on my cars hip or hood!
One of those POS flyers fell inside of my door when i rolled my window
Im_Fly_Like_A_V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #51
1SSFever

Drives: 2012 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffstar View Post
Two things. This Spring a fricking robin decided to attack my car every day at work. He would sit on the side view mirror fly into the reflection and crap all over the door. Shooting it is illegal.
That sounds more like a Cardinal trick, they do that with car mirrors very common.
1SSFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:11 PM   #52
cmb74656

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/BLI A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkscott View Post
I work nights, and I am one of the last 2 to leave. As I exited the building about 30 feet behind my car was a coyote. It was about 80 feet from the building to my car, so if I got half way to the car and he charged I was gonna be a midnight snack.

So I hit the panic button on the car and after about a minute he casually strolled off into the field that borders the parking lot.
That's when remote start comes in handy. It's good for frightening animals and small children.

MODS: RX Performance catch can, Jegs CAI, ZL1 grille, chrome license plate frame, GM locking gas cap, Defender Worx chrome DRL bezels, GM molded splash guards, Oracle LED side markers, DRLs, tag lights and reverse lamps, Technostalgia Rapid Fire tail lamps, Vitesse shift paddle extenders, MBRP cat back.
FUTURE: long tube headers, front splitter, slotted/drilled rotors, leather console and e-brake handle boot, remote fuel door and rear seat release, sway bars and bushings.
WISH LIST: Edelbrock E-Force SC, LS3 conversion
cmb74656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:20 AM   #53
SoCalCamaro93

Drives: 2016 2SS, 2011 RS (past)
My favorite part in all these stories is the way people are handling the situation. Some intense stuff!!

Past: 2011 RS, 2013 ZL1
Current: 2016 2SS
SoCalCamaro93 is offline   Reply With Quote