Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 07-12-2013, 03:54 PM   #1
TwentyTen2SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Dash Knobs - Ebay?

Is this the price you guys are finding them for? http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-2012-Ca...8b1a3e&vxp=mtr

I am going to paint them blue to match my theme on my interior but didn't know if I was missing a cheeaper version somewhere?
Cold Air Inductions CAI • Stainless Power LT's with HFC's • Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back • APEX Scoop and WW Relocation Kit • VMAX Ported Throttle Body • Custom Dyno Tune • Pfadt 1.25" Lowering Springs • ZL1 Rims on 275 front 315 Rear • custome underlay vinyl wrap • Anvil Spoiler • heritage grill • APR Front Splitter • Custom Emblempros emblems • ZL1 Side Skirts • 416.5 whp 410 torque (CURRENTLY) Up Next: BTR Stage 3 Cam and supporting mods (in garage now)
TwentyTen2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:15 AM   #2
JR 1

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Convertible
That's pretty typical from what I've seen.
JR 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:51 PM   #3
OHIOSS
Russ

Drives: Yukon Denali, Charger, CamaroSS
Send a message via AIM to OHIOSS
Check out this line, they have kits now that include air duct, drink holder, etc bezels. They also make them the same color as the exterior of the cars, I didn't look to see if they had blue but you may want to check them out.

http://www.phastekperformance.com/Se...sp?Search=knob

Russ
OHIOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #4
TwentyTen2SSRS

Do you think the ones from eBay listing can be painted with rattle can??

I want to get them to match my doors and dash trim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Cold Air Inductions CAI • Stainless Power LT's with HFC's • Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back • APEX Scoop and WW Relocation Kit • VMAX Ported Throttle Body • Custom Dyno Tune • Pfadt 1.25" Lowering Springs • ZL1 Rims on 275 front 315 Rear • custome underlay vinyl wrap • Anvil Spoiler • heritage grill • APR Front Splitter • Custom Emblempros emblems • ZL1 Side Skirts • 416.5 whp 410 torque (CURRENTLY) Up Next: BTR Stage 3 Cam and supporting mods (in garage now)
Old 07-23-2013, 02:22 PM   #5
JR 1

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Convertible
In general paint doesn't like to stick to chrome so it may tend to chip. At least scuff up the surface first.
JR 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:34 PM   #6
TwentyTen2SSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR 1 View Post
In general paint doesn't like to stick to chrome so it may tend to chip. At least scuff up the surface first.
That's exactly what I was thinking... :/

Any other options out here for that? Just want some basic plastic ones I can paint..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2