Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 06-27-2013, 08:54 AM   #1
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
my camaro needs help

Two issues going on my onstar antenna is no longer working. I called onstar they can't get a connection to my antenna.

Second issue my driver's side floor is soaked. It doesn't have any smell to it. I didn't leave any windows open or my sunroof open. My heater core blew up at 14,000 miles and they had to cut out my windshield. Could the seal on my windshield be going bad. I hand washed my Camaro two days before and that's when I noticed my floor is wet. I was in talks with the dealer over the phone and they are telling me my ac hose could be plugged but wouldn't it be leaking on the right side. SOOO CONFUSED and would like some opinions. I'm out of a warranty since January and don't want to get nickel and dimed to death.
~Stacy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:51 AM   #2
TooCool5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LS 3.6 LLT V6 325 HP
1) My Onstar antenna did that while under warranty.
Dealer unplugged the connector behind the glove box, re - plugged it on and all is well.

2) Water issues must be solved by pulling the carpet back and doing a water test. We would all be just guessing. The plugged AC groment produces a musty smell in the vents.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #3
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stacy~ View Post
Two issues going on my onstar antenna is no longer working. I called onstar they can't get a connection to my antenna.

Second issue my driver's side floor is soaked. It doesn't have any smell to it. I didn't leave any windows open or my sunroof open. My heater core blew up at 14,000 miles and they had to cut out my windshield. Could the seal on my windshield be going bad. I hand washed my Camaro two days before and that's when I noticed my floor is wet. I was in talks with the dealer over the phone and they are telling me my ac hose could be plugged but wouldn't it be leaking on the right side. SOOO CONFUSED and would like some opinions. I'm out of a warranty since January and don't want to get nickel and dimed to death.

Hello ~Stacy~,

I am sorry to learn of these issues your currently dealing with. If you could, please private message me your VIN and current mileage. I will investigate these issues further and see what information I have that may help. Also include the URL link to this page.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 06-27-2013, 12:12 PM   #4
~Stacy~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post

Hello ~Stacy~,

I am sorry to learn of these issues your currently dealing with. If you could, please private message me your VIN and current mileage. I will investigate these issues further and see what information I have that may help. Also include the URL link to this page.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Sent pm thanks
Old 06-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #5
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stacy~ View Post
Sent pm thanks

Thanks ~Stacy~,

Will look into your situation for you and update you via private message.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 06-28-2013, 07:49 AM   #6
~Stacy~
Banned

woot

My sick camaro is FIXED ha. Clogged ac hose and a bad modeule for my onstar.