Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 03-17-2013, 05:44 PM   #85
Untouchable Keeve

Drives: 2011 1LT
Sorry for the delay, I actually installed this TB about 3 weeks ago, but was reluctant to post about it. I already had a ported IM, black ice, and CAI installed and was told that this mod wouldn't make much of a difference.

I was also expecting instant results, based on people who didn't have those mods installed on other cars. I'm glad I gave things some time and miles before I decided to post. The weather had been somewhat crappy here as well, so I didn't get enough chances to drive as spiritedly as I usually do.

With that said, I began to notice a bit of a boost on the low end with this TB about a week ago. My already smooth car got noticeably smoother from about 2000-4000 rpm, making it feel even lighter than it already felt with my other mods. It has also become easier to break the tires loose from a start.

Nothing earth shaking, but definitely noticeable. I'm satisfied overall with this throttlebody, and would purchase it if I didn't already have it. Hope this helps.
Untouchable Keeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:29 AM   #86
GoPaul
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untouchable Keeve View Post
Sorry for the delay, I actually installed this TB about 3 weeks ago, but was reluctant to post about it. I already had a ported IM, black ice, and CAI installed and was told that this mod wouldn't make much of a difference.

I was also expecting instant results, based on people who didn't have those mods installed on other cars. I'm glad I gave things some time and miles before I decided to post. The weather had been somewhat crappy here as well, so I didn't get enough chances to drive as spiritedly as I usually do.

With that said, I began to notice a bit of a boost on the low end with this TB about a week ago. My already smooth car got noticeably smoother from about 2000-4000 rpm, making it feel even lighter than it already felt with my other mods. It has also become easier to break the tires loose from a start.

Nothing earth shaking, but definitely noticeable. I'm satisfied overall with this throttlebody, and would purchase it if I didn't already have it. Hope this helps.
thanks for the feedback - will probably fo ahead and do this afterall sometime in the near future.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #87
ModernMuscle

Drives: Dodge Magnum SRT8 S/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSKUSTOMZ View Post
I emailed the company directly 2 weeks ago and got NO response. So I went with the "other" brand.

What e-mail address did you use? sorry if we missed it it could have gone into spam land.
ModernMuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:34 AM   #88
ModernMuscle

Drives: Dodge Magnum SRT8 S/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untouchable Keeve View Post

Thank you for the business and the review!
ModernMuscle is offline   Reply With Quote