Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 10-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #1
cgillies86

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS M6
Livernois Motorsports 2010 Camaro LS3 Header, Exhaust, CAI, Tune Package

I just got my car back from Livernois Motorsports and had the 2010 Camaro LS3 Header, Exhaust, CAI, Tune Package installed.

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/...t.phtml?p=1972
The individual components were Kooks 1 7/8 Headers, Corsa Exhaust and a Roto-Fab Intake.

I am very happy with the results, the car put down 420 rwhp and 412 rwtq. The car sounds amazing. It is nice and quiet during cruising, basically stock sound with no drone at all. The cars sounds mean when I go WOT. It has a very aggressive and muscular sound. I am extremely happy how it sounds overall, its loud when I want it and quiet when I don't. The car pulls much harder and smoother than stock. Some of seat of the pants feel is probably related to the exhaust, but it definitely pulls more.

The dyno graph is attached to this post. I took a picture of the piece of paper so it is a little distorted.

I want to thank Andy, Kyle, Dan and whoever else worked on my car at Livernois. Excellent Work! I will be returning for more mods in the future. I highly recommend this package if you are looking for an increase in power without sacrificing any driveability.
Attached Images

Last edited by cgillies86; 10-08-2010 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Fixed a typo
cgillies86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:03 PM   #2
mikeSS

Drives: 2015 c7
those numbers seen just right, hows livernios ?
mikeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:16 PM   #3
spyderwebb

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS A99
They are a great bunch and have an excellent tuner package (so I hear).
spyderwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:45 PM   #4
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Livernois is def one of the best in the country. Their work is impeccable and the attention to deatil is second to none. If I was in their state I would go to them without a hesitation and say do what you do and call me when you're done. But since I'm in CT I do that with Jannetty. I spoke with Rick in length mid summer 09 about stuff for the car and he was awesome!!
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:00 AM   #5
cgillies86

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeSS View Post
those numbers seen just right, hows livernios ?
Thanks I am really happy with the numbers. Livernois is doing well, they looked like they had quite a few cars in the shop while I was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Livernois is def one of the best in the country. Their work is impeccable and the attention to deatil is second to none. If I was in their state I would go to them without a hesitation and say do what you do and call me when you're done. But since I'm in CT I do that with Jannetty. I spoke with Rick in length mid summer 09 about stuff for the car and he was awesome!!
I did not get to speak with Rick during this visit, however, in the past I have. I agree, he is a great guy and is very professional.
cgillies86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:17 PM   #6
Chris@Livernois

Thanks for the kind words Chris and others in this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgillies86 View Post
Thanks I am really happy with the numbers. Livernois is doing well, they looked like they had quite a few cars in the shop while I was there.
I did not get to speak with Rick during this visit, however, in the past I have. I agree, he is a great guy and is very professional.
I remember you from when you had your C5, sorry I missed you while you were in the shop this time. Myself and Andy were in St. Louis for the LSX Shootout when you came to pick it up.

-Rick
Chris@Livernois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #7
96MrBass

Drives: GM
Hi Rick I am interested in headers, x pipe and a tune. I already have a Roto-fab CAI and a loudmouth 1. Would you be doing a pick up anywhere near DE 19964

Last edited by 96MrBass; 01-10-2011 at 07:09 PM.
96MrBass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:14 PM   #8
Andy@Livernois

Drives: 1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T
pm sent
Andy@Livernois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #9
Alain

Drives: 2016 Challenger Hellcat, 2018 ZL1LE
congrats but come on dude. how can you put up a thread like this with no video. you left us hanging lol
Alain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #10
zarenski

Drives: 2010 2ss
Im trading Livrnois my income tax return for a set of headers, cam n heads. Cant wait
zarenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:19 PM   #11
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
Livernois has always sounded like a great place to mod your car. I wish I lived closer.

OP, did you keep the stock cat-back?

Edit: No i see the cat-back is part of the package.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #12
mikeSS

Drives: 2015 c7
not to get off topic, but my good friend with a 2011 mustang 5.0L. got the same PKG from the same place and same dyno. and he made 430WHP... just thought that would be interesting how the mustang comes with 412 HP stock. but i believe thats under rated

and i will be calling andy tomorrow for my cam setup ... cant wait livernois is grade A quality shop!
mikeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #13
Chris@Livernois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxum View Post
Livernois has always sounded like a great place to mod your car. I wish I lived closer.OP, did you keep the stock cat-back?Edit: No i see the cat-back is part of the package.
We will be in your area picking up a car within the next few weeks and do have a 2 car hauler. If interested, please send us your zip code and we can quote enclosed transport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeSS View Post
and i will be calling andy tomorrow for my cam setup ... cant wait livernois is grade A quality shop!
Thanks for the kind words Mike!

-Rick
Chris@Livernois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:34 PM   #14
Victoryred69

Drives: RS Victory Red/BS V6
Wow i just noticed that livernois is about 5 hours southwest of me!! This just got me really interested, i know your work because my friend with a pontiac G8 came in did a full supercharger header and cai and tune with you guys and is rockinn it at the track running 12.20's on avg DR's, i took a couple of pictures of it , ill see if i can post! If you guys get any V6 stuff up and going , or when i trade in for the v8 or the Z28 ill defiantely come to you guys!!

Giancarlo

Edit: heres the picks! (All photographed by ME )

BTW your numbers look awesome man!! congrats Id love to hear a video as well !! sounds like a nice silent sleeper, but definitely has a lot of bark when you want it too!!

2010 Camaro 2LT RS M6 VR/BS
Flowmaster AMT Axle Back
Vararam Ram Air Intake
P13 Plazma Bulbs
DT Shorty Headers
Heritage Grill
Blacked-Out Taillights and Side Markers

Last edited by Victoryred69; 01-12-2011 at 09:57 PM.
Victoryred69 is offline   Reply With Quote