Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-22-2009, 09:16 PM   #85
Sean_W

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberus View Post
Hello all, I just got home and I all I can say is Sham Wow!! It was so great meeting Adam and Donna along with all the people from Camaro 5. Adam and Donna I would like to say Thank You again for stopping here in St. Louis and letting us check-out the car for 3 plus hours. It was great fun and there is a lot to this car and it is just an awesome car. I really loved the interior (Gray/Black) leather. The ABL is very nice and it is very subtle, but adds class to the car... You may notice that on Page 3 of Sean_W pictures Adam came up with a great idea of putting the car cover on to make it dark so we could see the interior lights so we got in the car and took pictures, Great idea Adam. As for the back seat, it was not bad for me (5'7") with someone around 6'1" in the front and they said the front was comfortable. I wouldn't want to stay for an hour in the back under these conditions but for a 20 or 30 minute ride it would not be bad. Once the front seat was moved up the back for me was very comfortable and I would not mind it for a longer drive. Once again thanks Adam and Donna you guys Rock.. Have a great rest of the trip and hope you meet a lot of Camaro5ers on the way.

2SS/RS Inferno Orange Metalic & Cyber Grey Stripes

My Homepage
http://titanic-model.com
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:36 PM   #86
94YellowTAGT

Drives: 94 Yellow Trans Am GT
here is a link to the springfield meet up! Two Yellow TA's and the SIM Camaro
www.pbase.com/careyphotography

My Ta is the WS6 clone and Johns is the other one. John took these shots.
94YellowTAGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:09 AM   #87
highmileage
low maintenance

Drives: Classified
Guys... my gosh.

I'm so zonked, and at a total loss for words -- I'm exhausted in the most fulfilling way imaginable. It's an incredible opportunity to be able to share a car like this with its fans. I'm blessed to be able to do this on a semi-frequent basis.

The Camaro5 crew is quality. I wish I'd had a few more moments to share words with you guys, and hope that I've been 'adopted' into the crew even though I'm not an owner (yet ). Here's hoping OKC and Dallas go well tomorrow. We might even have to stream audio on tomorrow's feed, too. We'll see.

Ozarkkawi -- I was wracked with guilt as we rolled through Rolla because I remembered your post but we never traded contact info. I'm so glad you had the chance to 'roll in formation' -- if you'd'a blinked your brights, I would've pulled over to let you and the Mrs. have a look.

Don't worry guys, it'll be in your hands soon enough. The trick is to make sure y'all stay in touch with each other years into the ownership experience. I think you'll be just fine.

By the way, the ambient lighting pack isn't as subtle as I remember it tonight... it's pretty noticeable in pitch black

Onward! Hope you guys will watch the stream!

Last edited by highmileage; 04-23-2009 at 12:36 AM.
highmileage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:22 AM   #88
ozarkkawi

Drives: 10CGM rs/ss 06monte 02F250v10
Adam ,Don't sweat not stopping. I knew you were behind schedule. It shows you are a class act by staying overtime in STL to let camaro5 memebers actually get to 'kick the tires".Our original plan was to take off work early and hop on the bikes and "stalk" you to springfield, but unbreakable plans came up.It was still a fun experience,we had our two boys tracking your live feed and relaying your progress.When you came out from under the overpass, the Mrs. came unglued.Thanks again.
ozarkkawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:28 AM   #89
94YellowTAGT

Drives: 94 Yellow Trans Am GT
Adam,

I hope your dinner was not to cold by the time we let you go.

Thanks,
94YellowTAGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:11 AM   #90
highmileage
low maintenance

Kawi... that is an incredible story. Thank you so much for following us -- that is EXACTLY what we envisioned when we decided to experiment with this technology.

John/Kevin, no worries... I had more of a hassle negotiating for croissants as a side dish... lol!

Into OKC soon. Good live stream with audio! Check in when you can!
Old 04-23-2009, 10:40 AM   #91
Spine Tingler
MOVN BONZ

Drives: 2007 Freightliner Sport Chassi
Wonderful car, thanks for taking the time to show me. Looking forward to getting ours on the streets. BTW, here is my DD till then (and what she pulls). Thanks again bro!
Attached Images

Spine Tingler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:44 PM   #92
Garywyatt

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS L99
Pics from OKC

Sorry I didn't let you know I was coming Adam. I never post without pics! Thanks for stopping.
Attached Images

Garywyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:53 PM   #93
racingray68
racingray

Drives: 1968 camaro ss
The 69 is still way tougher looking.
racingray68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 01:41 PM   #94
highmileage
low maintenance

Hey Guys! Will be at ADM Performance in less than an hour. Hope to see you there! Will be leaving ADM at 4 p.m.! stickam.com/highmileage
Old 04-23-2009, 02:55 PM   #95
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
ITS HERE

Last edited by ADM PERFORMANCE; 04-23-2009 at 06:13 PM.
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:13 PM   #96
highmileage
low maintenance

Tulsa, OKC, and Dallas crew -- you guys rock. Thank you so much for assembling. I hope you'll follow my adventures on Twitter and stay in touch.

Meeting you guys was incredibly meaningful and certainly a highlight of my career -- we'll do this again! Convertible, perhaps?

Tags
dallas, oklahoma, roadtrip, st. louis, tulsa