Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 05-31-2012, 02:52 PM   #15
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
^ hater.

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:05 PM   #16
pocketcthulhu

Drives: 2014 2ss/RS 5th gen Camaro #2
Well at least it's a convertible...
Old 05-31-2012, 03:39 PM   #17
_Nick_

Drives: '87 T/A, '87 IROC, '70 Grand Prix
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
I was thinking the same thing.. I mean saying the Camaro looks better and that this super exotic car is ugly.. is well.... silly (IMO)

I understand beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but some things are just almost a given.

Park a Camaro and this thing today at a car show and see which one draws the crowd. Park it at the mall, or at the gas station or driving down the road.
The reason people will look at the car is because of how extreme it is. It is more shock value that draws attention, rather than beauty. Just because it is exotic, doesn't mean it is nice looking.

I also dislike the Pagani Zonda. Flame on.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:41 PM   #18
King Sun
Casual Camaro Owner

Drives: 2010 Black LS V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooley View Post
Steven Tyler is a dick. Did you ever see that Burger King commercial he does. What's with these ancient guys that don't know when to stop dressing like girls and wearing all these rings and long hair with the braids and crap. And he's got these huge perfect teeth. Gimme a f*cking break.
sounds like you mad?
King Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:57 PM   #19
Fightinfire921

Drives: GMC Acadia, Chevrolet Camaro
Send a message via Yahoo to Fightinfire921
Quote:
Steven Tyler is a dick. Did you ever see that Burger King commercial he does. What's with these ancient guys that don't know when to stop dressing like girls and wearing all these rings and long hair with the braids and crap. And he's got these huge perfect teeth. Gimme a f*cking break.
Sorry, I would have to disagree, more like an Icon.
Fightinfire921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:16 PM   #20
porcupinekiller

Drives: 2010 GT500
Tyler's been a car guy for a long time. I met him in 1990 and he was telling me about his 427 Cobra. He's no stranger to powerfull lightweight cars. Super nice guy too!!!
porcupinekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:13 PM   #21
eolson
eolson

Drives: 2006 premium Package Mustang GT cou
I get tired of seeing these extreme wide angle lens shots of cars, since I have no idea what the car actually looks like. Erik
2006 Prem Pkg Mustang GT coupe. Saleen SC,10psi, 454rwhp,442rwtq, Complete Steeda/H&R, suspension change out, with weight loss, Techco Watts link, Stoptech big brakes, Race clutch, Alum. flywheel, Alum 1 pc driveshaft, 9x18,10x18 chrome bullit wheels, 285/40/18,255/45/18 nitto 555 tires. 3545 lbs currently. New car scent air freshener.
eolson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:37 PM   #22
jrc1122

Drives: 2012 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Nick_ View Post
The reason people will look at the car is because of how extreme it is. It is more shock value that draws attention, rather than beauty. Just because it is exotic, doesn't mean it is nice looking.

I also dislike the Pagani Zonda. Flame on.

No flames from me, you are entitled to your opinion. If you don't like it you don't like it. I am still fairly certain that you are in the minority as far as thinking it is an ugly car.

I get what you are saying though, when the Ferrari Enzo came out, I didn't care for its looks, but I still think its an awesome car, just not what I'd spend my money on. (If I had that kinda money)
jrc1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:41 AM   #23
drummer5679

Drives: 2005 Infiniti G35
unless wilt chamberlain suddenly rose from the dead, purchased a 5th gen camaro, and joined this forum, I'm pretty sure steven tyler has been with more women than this entire forum combined.

let the haters hate.
drummer5679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:19 AM   #24
PeeBee

Drives: "Bee" ZL585, Dark Blue Suburban.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eolson View Post
I get tired of seeing these extreme wide angle lens shots of cars, since I have no idea what the car actually looks like. Erik

Google "Lotus Exige", squint your eyes, and VOILA
PeeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:29 AM   #25
Russo
Unofficial Glass Tech

Drives: 2014 Ford F150 FX2
Send a message via Yahoo to Russo
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummer5679 View Post
unless wilt chamberlain suddenly rose from the dead, purchased a 5th gen camaro, and joined this forum, I'm pretty sure steven tyler has been with more women than this entire forum combined.

let the haters hate.
thats a good thing? sounds like a wacked out person trying to compensate for an addiction..

back on topic, i like the car, even if it didn't have a TT 7 liter v8
Russo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:39 AM   #26
BOOSTEDV6

Drives: My Wife Crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
I would drive that like I stole it...

...mainly because, for me to be able to drive it, I probably would actually have to steal it

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing.. I mean saying the Camaro looks better and that this super exotic car is ugly.. is well.... silly (IMO)

I understand beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but some things are just almost a given.

Park a Camaro and this thing today at a car show and see which one draws the crowd. Park it at the mall, or at the gas station or driving down the road.

I understand that I'm on a Camaro website, but seriously? "Ugly"? "Camaro looks better"?. I guess you'll be in the ubber minority on that one.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eolson View Post
http://www.venomgt.com/
BOOSTEDV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #27
THUMPER20X
GM fix my PAINT U suck!

Drives: 2010 Black 1SS/RS 6Spd
Quote:

I understand that I'm on a Camaro website, but seriously? "Ugly"? "Camaro looks better"?. I guess you'll be in the ubber minority on that one.

I remember when the Enzo Ferrari came out, I claimed to not like its looks all that much, so I guess I do get it sorta.. But man, I just don't see Ugly anywhere in that picture.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #28
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:

In the eye of the beholder indeed - I agree that it is ugly. Call me silly.

Quote:
The freaks and geeks always draw crowds at the circus, too. But not because people find them attractive.

Quote:
I guess I am too.

Quote:
I remember when the Enzo Ferrari came out, I claimed to not like its looks all that much, so I guess I do get it sorta.. But man, I just don't see Ugly anywhere in that picture.
Well, there ya go.
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote