Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 07-01-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
LED Crazy
okcamaros.com

Drives: 2016 SS
Colorshift 2.0 installation PARTY!

I am on the verge of purchasing my Colorshift 2.0 halos from AAC for both the fog and headlights. I know we talked about this at the Transformers meet, but if anyone would like to get together and have a installation party let me know. We would need a host location, some people who are very good at taking off the front fascia, great at pizza ordering (I am buying), and some who have successfully installed halos before. I think mid or late July would be good timing that would allow for some who are interested to buy the halos and we can try to install them at the same time (Kevin?!) OR if you want to install other lighting accessories we can install them too at the time. It can be just one big LED party! My kind of party!! Again feel free to contact me. I will post this on facebook too for others who get on facebook more than here.

UPDATE. Most likely this party will take place in early August. Those who want to order some lights and get them installed please do so by August so we can all do it together!

Last edited by LED Crazy; 07-01-2011 at 01:57 PM.
LED Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote