Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-01-2009, 11:10 AM   #15
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Yeah PQ you need to knock it off. you're the biggest jerk of them all.

You're so mean and impatient and condecending and rude and mean and a big booger head....

Muuuhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaa
Old 10-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #16
68 Z/28
Father Time

Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
Just wondering why so many people get upset and act like its a huge travesty when someone does something with their Camaro that doesn't agree with your mindset. Although I do not understand some modifications I can appreciate the individualism. So what someone likes large rims...what if they have compensated in power and brakes and can still out do your smaller rimmed car...is it okay then? Maybe there is something lurking under that large cowl...is it the owners responsibility to raise the hood and show you whats there? Ground effects..some like them..some dont..is that a reason to comedown on someone? Neon lights etc etc etc...Who cares, as long as YOU enjoy your own individual ride. So people please let's stop being so judgmental and stop pm'n me complaining....LMAO...have a good one family.

68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:18 AM   #17
coolman

Quote:
I spent most of my adult life in the military,combat arms line unit..and in federal service..there is something to be said about using "tact"...a few folks need to read the "Forum Rules" and maybe they will understand a bit better
Well , here we are talking opinions again. For me I like when someone tells it like they see it. To me, that is using tact. How about we agree to disagree on this topic. I will make you happy and go away. I have waisted to much time on this site anyway. Good day and have fun managing all the whiners on here.
Why don't you do me a favor and close me out.
coolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #18
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
It seems that people have forgotten that we are on the same team, the Bowtie Team, Camaro Team or whatever you want to call it. 9 times out of 10 when someone is negative they are just trying to make themselves look better. I have done a couple of small things to mine just cosmetic, mats , windshield SS and Rocker panel plates.

That is what makes this fun, seeing what other have done. We are having an MTI get togethr this weekend at Little Talladega with almost 100 camaro commiited to attend, I sure hope some have modded their cars, makes for some talk. Most people have never been to a custom car show, you want to see mods go to one. It is amazing at what can be done to these automobiles. JMHO
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #19
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman View Post
Well , here we are talking opinions again. For me I like when someone tells it like they see it. To me, that is using tact. How about we agree to disagree on this topic. I will make you happy and go away. I have waisted to much time on this site anyway. Good day and have fun managing all the whiners on here.
Interesting....
Old 10-01-2009, 11:21 AM   #20
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
Why are you taking this personal,nobody is singling you out at all? Why do you feel that way?
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:25 AM   #21
68 Z/28
Father Time

Quote:
Why are you taking this personal,nobody is singling you out at all? Why do you feel that way?
Really what's up with that

Old 10-01-2009, 11:29 AM   #22
ffrcobra_65
Account Suspended

Drives: SuperCharged 2SS/RS IOM MN6
so....except for coolman....pretty much everyone who has posted on this thread hasn't critized or made a "rice" comment?

I see your point Junkie and I can agree to a degree BUT, this is the internet and if/when someone posts something that leave something for people to comment on, they are going to hear the good and the bad, it should be that way IMHO. Like when I went out wearing a loud Hawaiian shirt, I like it, but hey, I knew I was going to get bad looks from some people. I almost got run over so I threw that shirt out!
ffrcobra_65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:31 AM   #23
Russo
Unofficial Glass Tech

Drives: 2014 Ford F150 FX2
Send a message via Yahoo to Russo
i usually call it like it is... when someone asks for my opinion, better get ready... other than that i usually keep my mouth shut...
Russo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:34 AM   #24
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffrcobra_65 View Post
so....except for coolman....pretty much everyone who has posted on this thread hasn't critized or made a "rice" comment?

I see your point Junkie and I can agree to a degree BUT, this is the internet and if/when someone posts something that leave something for people to comment on, they are going to hear the good and the bad, it should be that way IMHO. Like when I went out wearing a loud Hawaiian shirt, I like it, but hey, I knew I was going to get bad looks from some people. I almost got run over so I threw that shirt out!
Thats why I posted both sides in my original post...that a person should not get butt hurt when someone doesnt like a mod that they have done...and I wonder why others are wayyyyy overly extra in their criticism....things like you are an "idiot/dumbass/retarded" etc....nothing wrong with saying something is rice if thats your opinion...but when it becomes a personal attack thats when it becomes rude...feel me?
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #25
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
How am I gonna make it?

Really, he mentioned 'tact'

All he's saying (and don't let me put words in your mouth Junkie) is instead of;

"Looks like shi*,"

How bout;

"Not my preferance"

Speak your opinion but make it a tactfull response. Some are afraid to post their ideas because of the they get from people. That's all. How could you possibly take offense to that?

PS, my first line in this post wasn't tactfull. We can't cater to an individual.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:41 AM   #26
68 Z/28
Father Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffrcobra_65 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russo View Post
i usually call it like it is... when someone asks for my opinion, better get ready... other than that i usually keep my mouth shut...

But my moma always taught me , that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all

Old 10-01-2009, 11:42 AM   #27
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
How am I gonna make it?

All he's saying (and don't let me put words in your mouth Junkie) is instead of;

"Looks like shi*,"

How bout;

"Not my preferance"

Speak your opinion but make it a tactfull response. Some are afraid to post their ideas because of the they get from people. That's all. How could you possibly take offense to that?

PS, my first line in this post wasn't tactfull. We can't cater to an individual.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:43 AM   #28
68 Z/28
Father Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
How am I gonna make it?

"Looks like shi*,"

How bout;

"Not my preferance"