Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros

Old 02-14-2014, 01:53 PM   #1
dx98

Drives: 1969 camaro Convertible
Any one buy from rod doors?

I wanted a custom interior kit for my 69 camaro Convertible I can't find much online for this one

http://www.roddoors.com/pages/camaro.html

please scroll to near the bottom of the page where the seats and the back seats are does anyone know where i can get something similar? Of design? The reason why I am asking you guys I's because they don't sell those seats or back seats no more so thanks very much
Or if you know where i can get a custom interior kit I checked online I can't find much thanks again!
dx98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:34 AM   #2
flyingskibiker

Drives: Cars, Trucks, Bikes, ORVs, Planes
Send a message via Yahoo to flyingskibiker
The place I have seen the most options is Classic Industries. Maybe Year One has some, too. But I would think that an upholstery shop near you could build anything you want. Not sure how the price would compare as one could go crazy if they had a chance to make anything they wanted...