Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 03-13-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
TRSS2

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2LT Black RS
Opinion/preferred wheel well light install...

I bought some wheel well lighting that has 3m adhesive on the back, so mounting will be easy, the main question is what wires are most of ya'll tapping into for footwell lighting? I was hoping to tap into the dome light, so that when I unlock the car the lights will turn on, also when the doors are open. Will that be possible from the fuse box under the hood, or will i need to access the wire harness under the driver side in the cabin (which is where I tapped into the dome light wire for my footwell lights, how will the load be if i use that same line for 2 footwell light and 4 1 foot strips of led wheel well lights?...) Any opinions/suggestions are welcome, thanks for your time and input.
AAC interior red dome lights, footwell lights, SMD wheel well lights, led pods, afterburners(SMD), RED/WHITE halo headlights and fog lights, Nite Rider scanner times 2, illuminated bowtie, T-REX black phantom billet grill upper and lower, had vinyl blackouts-they turned out to be illegal . Soon to have LTLAudio door projectors.

Last edited by TRSS2; 03-13-2010 at 05:06 PM. Reason: forgot to opt for email updates
TRSS2 is offline   Reply With Quote