Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-23-2008, 02:44 PM   #141
Sizzox
Most Known Unknown

Drives: 08 Vette
Send a message via AIM to Sizzox
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCRIDA View Post
Here is a idea for a commercial. Have different generations of the camaro coming from all parts of the U.S. California, New York, Florida, and Texas while the song COME TOGETHER BY AEROSMITH is playing in the back ground. They would show all of them driving to Detroit Michigan, then they all would be coming together at a street in front of a chevy dealership that has some what dim and poor lighting. And in the front window from the street there would be a 5th gen in black just sitting inside the window. then all of a sudden all the camaros that have taken the journy start reving there engines, and as there engines rev the lights in the dealership start to flicker in and out showing glimpses of the new 5th gen. and at the very end of the commercial the lights return to normal and at the same time the 5th gen starts up and then a close up on the headlights come on.

basic concept: all the different generations come together where the muscle car was born and welcome the new arrival of there new brother (5th gen). the engines revving are almost like bringing back there brother from the dead.

or instead of AEROSMITH playing in the background. have THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN by whoever sings that song.

i know u all love my idea i want to be cut a check when it appears during the SUPER BOWL thank you gm in advance lol
Haha i love everyones ideas on here there all great.
I would kill for a gale banks diesel powered camaro. I would have so much torque and power that whenever I go to parades I would be physically able to throw torque out the window like candy for the kids.
Sizzox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:02 PM   #142
OCRIDA

Drives: 2000 CAMARO V6
they have to do a commercial with a black ss w/ ac/dc back in black they just have to its just fitting. even if its a little teaser commercial spot
OCRIDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:24 PM   #143
kanys

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
they have to do a commercial with a black ss w/ ac/dc back in black they just have to its just fitting. even if its a little teaser commercial spot
As awesome as I think that would be, it just seems to basic or maybe even un-original. I really like a ton of the ideas in this thread, but I think that the majority of potential buyers don't care too much about 1-4th Gen Camaros, and that GM should for the most part leave that out of the commercials? (They should throw in one or two for the real enthusiasts though!)
kanys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:31 PM   #144
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
FYI
"boys are back in town" - Thin Lizzy
"come together" - The Beatles, covered by Aerosmith....
- I don't want any of my fellow Camaro Geeks to be mis-informed.....
SSOOCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:31 PM   #145
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Quote:
Here is a idea for a commercial. Have different generations of the camaro coming from all parts of the U.S. California, New York, Florida, and Texas while the song COME TOGETHER BY AEROSMITH is playing in the back ground. They would show all of them driving to Detroit Michigan, then they all would be coming together at a street in front of a chevy dealership that has some what dim and poor lighting. And in the front window from the street there would be a 5th gen in black just sitting inside the window. then all of a sudden all the camaros that have taken the journy start reving there engines, and as there engines rev the lights in the dealership start to flicker in and out showing glimpses of the new 5th gen. and at the very end of the commercial the lights return to normal and at the same time the 5th gen starts up and then a close up on the headlights come on.

basic concept: all the different generations come together where the muscle car was born and welcome the new arrival of there new brother (5th gen). the engines revving are almost like bringing back there brother from the dead.

or instead of AEROSMITH playing in the background. have THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN by whoever sings that song.

i know u all love my idea i want to be cut a check when it appears during the SUPER BOWL thank you gm in advance lol
That's like a Highlander movie or something....I like it!!
SSOOCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:07 PM   #146
OCRIDA

Drives: 2000 CAMARO V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
FYI
"boys are back in town" - Thin Lizzy
"come together" - The Beatles, covered by Aerosmith....
- I don't want any of my fellow Camaro Geeks to be mis-informed.....
thanx 4 the correction. personally i like the aerosmith cover a lil better (gives it more of a rock n roll feel
OCRIDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #147
stlrammer

Drives: 2017 1SS Blue
Don't booo me, as I'm a Camaro guy, but I enjoyed the Germany and Police Mustang commercials in 2006. I hate to imitate but its a pony shoot-out.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:25 PM   #148
Leolee

Drives: camaro
nice commercials but wow this thread is olddd
Leolee is offline   Reply With Quote