Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 09-30-2009, 05:58 AM   #15
AdnanHfuda

Drives: none :(
thanks bumble good news though, my friends dad is getting an SS here in qatar soon the only camaro iv heard of in qatar still havent seen any myself. hes guna let me check her out but im hopein hell let me test her when i get my license too fingers crossed
AdnanHfuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:14 AM   #16
AdnanHfuda

Finally after obsessing about this car for months i get to sit and feel it first hand. Heres the story i was walking to the mall to get a new charger for my iphone and i passed a chevy dealership on my way took a look through the window thinkin about the camaro and right there i see camaro written on the side of a car in squary chrome letters. Litterqly didnt believe my eyes so i looked again and low and behold its an ABM camaro just sitting there like a tease. I walk in and theres two qataris sitting in her and i thought i was havin a heart attack just from how sexy this car is. I asked them and it wasnt theirs so i went and sat in it myself. It had cloth interior with automatic transmission sun roof and the bluetooth package 1LT btw
Old 10-20-2009, 09:58 AM   #17
wrek
2G1FK1EJ6-9

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS Transformer
"charger for my iphone" -- cut back on unnecessary expenses to increase your cash savings
wrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:17 AM   #18
AdnanHfuda

Hehe oh well it was only ten bucks nd my laptop was busted so i needed it. Besides it wasnt in vein sat in my first camaro goin to the same mall again in a bit. Guna see her again
Old 03-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #19
AdnanHfuda

very late update, many developments, none of the attempts to get a job worked and i have just made the decision that my future is more important then a camaro no matter how much i love it. so iv decided that i will take a part time job and meanwhile have a quite social life while saving up as much as possible. third year of uni i will enter into an internship which will get me better pay then some random any person job and hopefully i will have enough by then. who knows, maybe ill go SS but as it stands i am looking at an LS because of price and insurance cost (18 atm, will be 21 in third year of uni so )
Old 03-25-2010, 05:39 PM   #20
godfathercrc

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro SS
Good luck keep saveing youll get their
godfathercrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:43 PM   #21
wbdinger

Drives: NSMNJW=2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3
Don't give up. Just keep workin at it and it will happen
DYI Oil Catch Can, DYI dash ABL, DyI fender "V"emblems, ACC Plasma DRL, DYI Painted red SS on steering wheel, DYI CGM painted bowties on wheels, DYI Clearcoated Brake Calipers, Eibach pro 1" lowering springs, GM Heratige grill, GM skipshift eliminator, GMPP 92206992 Exhaust, 2-10" Kenwood subs w/350watt pioneer amp, RiderGraphics hood spears/gill outlines, 9x20 wheels-custom silver,weather tech mats, ARH 17/8 headers and cats. Tuned by Davenport Motorsports.
wbdinger is online now   Reply With Quote