Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 06-06-2014, 05:50 AM   #15
TuscaniGTSC2

Drives: 2011 Black 1SS
Am I just being unrealistic for the price or is there just not that much interest in a 1SS with cloth interior?! I have seriously gotten no traffic on this car. Interesting. It is not like I have to sell it but I was expecting a little more traffic on it lol
Old 06-06-2014, 06:52 AM   #16
Camero5
Hide! My wife's coming!

Drives: 2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
I put my 12 2SS/RS with 6k in mods and not a single person hit me up on it from neither this site, nor any other site had it listed on. Originally 29k and dropped to 26k and nothing. Not sure what the deal is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2014, 06:58 AM   #17
Camero5
Hide! My wife's coming!

I put my 12 2SS/RS with 6k in mods and not a single person hit me up on it from neither this site, nor any other site had it listed on. Originally 29k and dropped to 26k and nothing. Not sure what the deal is.

Old 06-06-2014, 07:20 AM   #18
TuscaniGTSC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camero5 View Post

Geez that's not a good sign.... I mean hell KBB says mine should list at $25,500 for the high end. I had one guy emailing me and try to say 46k miles is way too high and I should be asking $20k. Then found out he is comparing mine to stock 2010s....
Old 06-06-2014, 07:37 AM   #19
Camero5
Hide! My wife's coming!

Yeah it's sad. I ended up trading in for a ZL1. Got 24k which is the highest I found. All other dealers around offered 21-22 for trade.

Old 06-16-2014, 02:45 PM   #20
TuscaniGTSC2

Bumpity Bump Bump
Old 07-01-2014, 08:13 AM   #21
TuscaniGTSC2

SOLD SOLD SOLD Sold for $23k if anyone cares
Old 07-01-2014, 08:54 AM   #22
ChefBorOzzy

Drives: 2016 F150
Congratulations on the sale. I think the problem is that sellers think the cars are worth more than they are. KBB is a crock. These cars are not selling for those prices and the forum here proves it.

I see 2010 models listed for 26+ and to me it just seems like too much for a 5 year old car.. What were they new? 36k for a 2SS?
ChefBorOzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 03:41 PM   #23
TuscaniGTSC2

I would have to disagree. KBB is a great place to determine a starting point on your asking price. From there everything is negotiable. I find the hard thing right now in the Private Sales market is that most people are having a hard time personally going to a bank and getting a loan. If you do get approved without having a credit score over 750 chances are it will be a short term high interested and no other options. Now you can go to a dealership and buy the car used from them and they will magically have strings to pull at that same bank and get better terms with way lower rates than what you can ever do on your own. Why do I say this??? I personally saw this happen to myself about 8 years ago when I attempted to buy a car by getting my own loan.

By the way I sold the car to a local high performance car dealership. There it will get some extreme attention to detail in paint correction and then relisted for probably the same asking price I wanted. And it will more than likely sell fast. Why?? They have a lot larger customer base than I will ever be able to see. They also have the ability to ship the car cross county for next to nothing. And most importantly they have the ability to get people financing.

Selling a car private party can be a long and slow process. Just have to wait for the right buyer to come along that has the ability to buy it. Unfortunately for me I was getting to the point where I just wanted it gone and well they contacted me and we came to an agreement on a fantastic price considering I purchased the car for just $24k 1-1/2 years ago.