Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 06-02-2010, 02:19 PM   #1
-Trigger-
USER

Drives: 1SS, 1968 Camaro V8 396
2 of 2

Last weekend I went to Abq, NM with my Family I was driving my 07 GMC Serria, and that was about to change. A little back story for you guys I was never a Camaro Fan at least anything newer then the 67,68,69 models in fact I had bought a 68' SS/RS 6 months ago and have been fixing it up making in a nice hot rod. But befor that as many I first saw the 2010 Camaro in a Small budget montion picture based on an 80's Cartoon and I told myself I WILL OWN that car. Well a few, well alot of months later I got the 68' then on my trip I saw some 2010s in a lot and pulled over to take a look they where used and I figured hey why not I wont pay top dolloar for my Dream and still got one. The Sales guys waves at me and I start to ask abou thr car. He was brought in from Tx to help with a Sell off. So im thinking I might get a sweet deal then with my trade off of the truck. My first clue that this was bad was when I asked if they where SS/RS/LT and he did not know the diffreance so I spen the next 15 min doing a quick schooling for him. He said we should switch places we laughed and I was like hey you cant know everything about cars so I shrugged it off and asked the price. He came back head lowerd and stated I should look else where for a Car at first I was pissed and thinking how dare you judge what I can and cant buy (I was wearing a t-shirt and jeans and im Hispanic so im used to it), BUT then he shows me the price $49,999 I had no words I just laughed. He then said thats why you should look else where. I mean a used Camaro at almost $50k what rocks are they smoking. So I walked across the street and found my Baby and traded in my truck. After the trade (alittle upsidedown) added 1500 to price so I got the Camaro SS for around 32,000 So now I will but new plates on my 68' (1 of 2) and my 2010 Camaro (2 of 2)
-Trigger- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #2
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
that is a cool plate, congrats