Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 05-14-2009, 12:56 AM   #57
horse_powr

Drives: 92 z28
Looks like if anyone wants one now they still have a chance, if they want the v6

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=&ni...iew&ad=1287750
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=&ni...iew&ad=1288072

but the listings are a day old there probably gone by now
horse_powr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:04 PM   #58
wlknthedog

Drives: 2007 Sierra Duramax
Back in town now, who has cars on the floor? Preferably one I can at least sit in
wlknthedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:20 PM   #59
r.i.p.01slpss

Drives: 01 camaro ss (R.I.P) 92 RS
Larry H Miller has a yellow v6 car you can sit in and Riverton has the red one I posted the picture of a few days ago that you should be able to sit in. Both have black hockey stripes. The LHM car has the 21" wheels on it and leather. The riverton car has the RS package in it. The LHM car also has the console gauges and the Riverton car does not. The LHM car has a sunroof too but there is no power to the car so you can't mess with the seat whereas the Riverton car has power to it so you can. Hope this helps.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:10 PM   #60
wlknthedog

Drives: 2007 Sierra Duramax
It just so worked out that my former boss had to drop off his truck at Gus so I met him there and went to lunch. I looked at the Orange SS there and they said they had a silver LT2 deliver this morning they were hoping to have on the floor tomorrow.
wlknthedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:54 PM   #61
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Interesting find on guspaulos.com:

(1) Disclosure - Currently we are taking orders for 2010 Camaro. We have pre-sold 22 so far.

We are selling them at MSRP, which is less than most Dealers, and require a $500 deposit.

Because we have not been selling them for over MSRP, we will be getting more allocation than Chevrolet originally stated. So you should get yours faster here than at Dealers that are charge over sticker.

So far Chevrolet has accepted nine of our orders and we have delivered two.

Unfortunately, I do not know when your Camaro would be in or when I will have one on my floor for sale.

We should have a display model sometime in May.

Chevrolet started production on 3/16/2009. Chevrolet has pre-sold over 14,000 so far.

They have delivered two? I thought only one. Oh well. They'll have a Silver 2LT that you can sit in tomorrow. Also if you view their inventory is shows that they have a 2SS in Victory Red, I wonder if this is their 2nd sold order that they've delivered? We're getting close....so close!!
Old 05-18-2009, 07:31 PM   #62
sheslc4
UTAH CAMAROS

Drives: 2LT RS CGM
Send a message via ICQ to sheslc4 Send a message via Yahoo to sheslc4
I received this today......

You're invited to celebrate the launch of the first 2010 Chevrolet Camaro sold in Utah.

On Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 11:00 AM the owner of the first 2010 Chevrolet Camaro will drive the car off the showroom floor.

Gus Paulos Chevrolet with West Valley City's Mayor Dennis J. Nordfelt would like to invite everyone to come to the store and celebrate this exciting event.

We will also have our Silver 2010 Chevrolet Camaro for permanent display at this event.
sheslc4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:43 PM   #63
r.i.p.01slpss

Drives: 01 camaro ss (R.I.P) 92 RS
Riverton got a silver v6 car yesterday as well but I haven't seen it in person.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:19 AM   #64
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Anybody going over to Gus today for the drive off? I sat in the silver one yesterday....good golly it's bad a**!
Old 05-20-2009, 12:52 PM   #65
sheslc4
UTAH CAMAROS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
Anybody going over to Gus today for the drive off? I sat in the silver one yesterday....good golly it's bad a**!
My invite said Thursday.....tell me if I am wrong.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:53 PM   #66
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheslc4 View Post
My invite said Thursday.....tell me if I am wrong.
Sorry it is Thursday. I went down there again today. I'm pretty sure Greg Paulos thinks I'm stalking him! No, not really what an outstanding Guy. The fact that the owner would sit there and shoot the shit with me is awesome. We went down to see how the kids would fit in the back. and they fit just fine. My wife is really digging this car. And I live by the Golden Rule "A happy wife makes a happy life"! I'm so whipped!! LOL I'm going down there tomorrow, I want to hear that thing fire up!!
Old 05-21-2009, 02:34 PM   #67
sheslc4
UTAH CAMAROS

What a great day!!
Went to the launch at Paulos of the IOM SS and met the owner. He had perma grin...can't blame him. It sounded awesome on the fire up and would have liked to have heard him get all over it.
While I was there I received the news that my order had finally been picked up....YIPEE!!
Now the waiting begins....again....just not as long.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #68
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

That's great!! Sounds like they're moving right along. Did you see that #2 and #3 are on there way and will arrive anyday. Both are 2SS's, one red, one black. It's moving right along. I still don't expect mine to be there until the end of June early July though. But, everyday we get closer!
Old 05-24-2009, 11:45 AM   #69
1st N Ut

Drives: 2010 SS Camero
Glory Days

I recieved the first Utah Camero through Gus Paulos Cheverolet. Greg Paulos / Hy Hudson delivered to me a dream that I never thought I would be able to see because of my fight with ALS. I am grateful for everyone who took the time to witness my dream come true. Now to the car - it is the sweetess piece of handling machinery that Chevy has delivered to date. Power beyond your dreams, yet graceful at every high speed turn that I have taken so far. Thank god UHP hasn't witnessed my speeds of over 125 mph UP parleys. My nephew pissed himself, but laughed through the whole ride. Of course with ALS I did not hit the 125 but being shotgun, I enjoyed every minute of it! Good luck to all on getting your 2010 Camero's! What a ride!!!!
1st N Ut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:50 PM   #70
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st N Ut View Post
I recieved the first Utah Camero through Gus Paulos Cheverolet. Greg Paulos / Hy Hudson delivered to me a dream that I never thought I would be able to see because of my fight with ALS. I am grateful for everyone who took the time to witness my dream come true. Now to the car - it is the sweetess piece of handling machinery that Chevy has delivered to date. Power beyond your dreams, yet graceful at every high speed turn that I have taken so far. Thank god UHP hasn't witnessed my speeds of over 125 mph UP parleys. My nephew pissed himself, but laughed through the whole ride. Of course with ALS I did not hit the 125 but being shotgun, I enjoyed every minute of it! Good luck to all on getting your 2010 Camero's! What a ride!!!!
Right on Greg! Congratulations on your Camaro. I have some pics of your car before they put on the stripes. Steve and Clay called me to come and look at it when they were detailing it up. I ordered the same color but I chose the Cyber Grey Stripes. I'm second guessing it becuase your black stripes looked incredible! Send me a Private Message with your email if you want copies of the pictures. I tried to make it down to your drive off because my office is right down the road from Gus but I got stuck in meetings. I bet it was incredible! From what I understand Gus has delivered yours (#1) and #2 and 3are in transit. I'm #5 so my fingers are crossed that my wait is almost over. Take care.