Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-23-2010, 06:51 PM   #29
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys
Yes and No LOL!
I checked my widow sticker and I guess I have the beige interior as well - I had never seen it in person before I found my car - I guess I was picturing it all being a tan/beige color and not a black/tan...

It still looks black to me in your new pics
One of the prior ones it did look dark brown in the light - mines never have that tone - always seemed dark grey/black to me!
Oh well!!

I still love my interior so

But thanks for the other pics!
Old 06-23-2010, 07:14 PM   #30
Michelle42780
Cracker

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Summit White/Beige
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
Yes and No LOL!
I checked my widow sticker and I guess I have the beige interior as well - I had never seen it in person before I found my car - I guess I was picturing it all being a tan/beige color and not a black/tan...

It still looks black to me in your new pics
One of the prior ones it did look dark brown in the light - mines never have that tone - always seemed dark grey/black to me!
Oh well!!

I still love my interior so

But thanks for the other pics!
Sorry lol

I didn't even realize it was a dark brown until my BF said something. I was like "No, it's black, duh" haha Silly me. I still think for the most part it looks black, but in direct sunlight I can see the true color. Either way, I wouldn't have chosen anything else. I love it too

Michelle42780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #31
ckaram

Drives: 2011 2SS RS, 1968 ragtop
It' black just a different shade than the fob.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:10 AM   #32
ABM2SSRSM6

Drives: ABM/BGE2SSRSM6 & SW/GRY2LTRSA6
Tessa...RJT is Gorgeous, I hope RJT / BGE is offered in the Rag Top, it will be my first choice.

Michelle42780...Great pictures and fantasic idea to use key fob as a standard for Black...Kudos

Bronze is a Brownish shade of Black, similar to many aluminum window and door frames. I drove an Escalade for years with BGE/BRZ and loved the interior, much richer than Black, one of the reasons I chose it over an Avalance. I have owned Camaros with both Beige and Gray interiors, Beige is teamed with Dark Bronze and Gray is teamed with Black...pix below. If you really want to see the difference lay the floor mats side by side....well Bronze & Black of course.
Attached Images

ABM2SSRSM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:38 PM   #33
Michelle42780
Cracker

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Summit White/Beige
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABM2SSRSM6 View Post
Tessa...RJT is Gorgeous, I hope RJT / BGE is offered in the Rag Top, it will be my first choice.

Michelle42780...Great pictures and fantasic idea to use key fob as a standard for Black...Kudos

Bronze is a Brownish shade of Black, similar to many aluminum window and door frames. I drove an Escalade for years with BGE/BRZ and loved the interior, much richer than Black, one of the reasons I chose it over an Avalance. I have owned Camaros with both Beige and Gray interiors, Beige is teamed with Dark Bronze and Gray is teamed with Black...pix below. If you really want to see the difference lay the floor mats side by side....well Bronze & Black of course.
Great explanation! Thanks
My only conclusion was that it was not just a plain black lol I actually like it more knowing that it's not a boring old black color

Michelle42780 is offline   Reply With Quote