Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 05-04-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
Phil Oliver

Drives: 2010 SIM Camaro 1LT
saw my first Camaro in Halifax!

I was driving back to Halifax from the airport today, right where the truck scales are located close to Miller lake, on the opposite side of the road around noon and I noticed an interest looking car coming in the other direction - a very shiny marroon colour and as it got closer I could tell it was a Camaro. It was striking! I only saw it for a few seconds but it really stood out and the colour was amazing - pictures don't do that colour justice.

Old 05-04-2009, 12:33 PM   #2
chrisinlittlerock

Drives: 2010 Camaro/08 Tundra
Yes pictures are fine but now I say they are worthless because its like trying to take a pic of the grand canyon. It just doesn't do it a bit of justice.
chrisinlittlerock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #3
austinpowersIII
Drives Kllerbee

Drives: 2010 SS/RS

Proudly Canadian, just like the 2010 Camaro.
austinpowersIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #4
ASW

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Oliver View Post
I was driving back to Halifax from the airport today, right where the truck scales are located close to Miller lake, on the opposite side of the road around noon and I noticed an interest looking car coming in the other direction - a very shiny marroon colour and as it got closer I could tell it was a Camaro. It was striking! I only saw it for a few seconds but it really stood out and the colour was amazing - pictures don't do that colour justice.

According to the early database results, Forbes Chevrolet in Dartmouth was expecting a delivery of a Red Jewell Tintcoat with black rally stripes. It sounds like that might be the car you saw.
ASW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #5
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Oliver View Post

yes, but pictues would make this thread not worthless

jokes

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote