Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 06-11-2009, 06:23 AM   #169
oldbowtie

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS/RS, 2013 Regal GS
Heading to New England for 5 days. Use to live in Rhode Island...was a PATS season ticket holder...any way, looking forward to trying out the 2SS/RS on the roads of New Hampshire and Vermont. Let you know when I get back.
oldbowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:34 AM   #170
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Does anyone in the Tri-State area know if there was a car show somewhere today? Saw a line of Corvettes, Camaros, and Chevelles on I-75 merging onto East I-275 today. Rally Yellow 2LT w/ Black rally stripes was there too.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #171
RS_Man

Drives: '13 Sonic RS 1.4T M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
Does anyone in the Tri-State area know if there was a car show somewhere today? Saw a line of Corvettes, Camaros, and Chevelles on I-75 merging onto East I-275 today. Rally Yellow 2LT w/ Black rally stripes was there too.

Thats from Hot Rod Magazine's "Power Tour 2009". They stopped yesterday at the UD arena here in Dayton & were headed south today. Thousands of cars were at the show. Check out this link, this is info for the whole thing.

http://www.hotrod.com/2009powertour/index.html

It truely was a site to see. I must have seen a dozen new camaros myself. Red, black, orange, yellow, silver...every color except the aqua & the imperial blue. Even saw a silver Lingenfelter Supercharged camaro there. F'n sweet! I'll definately keep an eye out for a 2010 power tour & hopefully be able to participate in it!
Old 06-11-2009, 11:19 PM   #172
2010 SS!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS,1987 Camaro
Mineral Ridge here(close to Youngstown).....IOM 2SS...IOM interior....sunroof...cyber gray rallys.....my car was delivered on May 28......its awesome....
2010 SS!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:43 PM   #173
shank0668

Drives: '14 LML/'06 LJ/'76 Trans Am
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherR View Post
Yes, but only for two of the days. Sorry we missed you. It was a last minute trip. If I go back (with the Camaro) I will lt you know.
Thanks!

Salem, Ohio. 2010 SS!! Will you be at steel valley super nationals?
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:11 AM   #174
LadyinBlue

Drives: 260HP/242TQ
Hey, Fenwick! Got that sheepskin in hand?! What's gonna keep you busy this summer while you wait to start school at OSU?
LadyinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:56 AM   #175
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinBlue View Post
Hey, Fenwick! Got that sheepskin in hand?! What's gonna keep you busy this summer while you wait to start school at OSU?
Working! I'm currently employed as a veterinary assistant.

By the way, I'm not sure if I can make it up to Dayton tonight...working from 1-6 and I'll probably be dead tired...we'll see.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:20 AM   #176
EarliestMemory
RED HT RS

Drives: 10 VR 2LT/RS Camaro, 06 Harley
I will be there with my new Red baby! Just picked him up Tuesday. LadyInBlue & RS-Man, will you be there?

Fenwick, hope you can make it! And congrats on having a job in your field.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:29 AM   #177
shank0668

Drives: '14 LML/'06 LJ/'76 Trans Am
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarliestMemory View Post
I will be there with my new Red baby! Just picked him up Tuesday. LadyInBlue & RS-Man, will you be there?

Fenwick, hope you can make it! And congrats on having a job in your field.
super nats?
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:58 PM   #178
EarliestMemory
RED HT RS

It keeps looking like it's going to rain, too, so I might pass on it myself. Hopefully I will see you when I get back from China - and "Lucien" has his stripes!
Old 06-12-2009, 01:01 PM   #179
RS_Man

Quote:
It keeps looking like it's going to rain, too, so I might pass on it myself. Hopefully I will see you when I get back from China - and "Lucien" has his stripes!
Are you going to be doign any paint wax treatment like we have done with Merlin? Has my mom told you that we are about 3/4th of the way done with the clear bra installation on him? Its realy cool, we just need a good hot sunny day for the car to sit out in to get it to adhere properly. I know my mom's gonna be gone next friday, I'm not sure my work schedule but I'm hoping to be out there next week. Probably not in the camaro though...doubt mom will let me drive him LOL
Old 06-12-2009, 01:07 PM   #180
EarliestMemory
RED HT RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Man View Post
Are you going to be doign any paint wax treatment like we have done with Merlin? Has my mom told you that we are about 3/4th of the way done with the clear bra installation on him? Its realy cool, we just need a good hot sunny day for the car to sit out in to get it to adhere properly. I know my mom's gonna be gone next friday, I'm not sure my work schedule but I'm hoping to be out there next week. Probably not in the camaro though...doubt mom will let me drive him LOL
I ordered the Zaino kit - waiting for it! I was thinking about asking the stripe/accessory guy about the clear bra - it will depend on cost. I'm leaving for China Thursday, will be there until the 30th, but my husband might bring the Camaro out while I'm away. He's also planning to take it to Kilkare on Thursday night for Test 'n Tune! I'd prefer to get a few more miles on it for that, but he's Mr. Goodwrench so he does know what he's doing (I hope, LOL).
Old 06-12-2009, 01:10 PM   #181
RS_Man

Quote:
I ordered the Zaino kit - waiting for it! I was thinking about asking the stripe/accessory guy about the clear bra - it will depend on cost. I'm leaving for China Thursday, will be there until the 30th, but my husband might bring the Camaro out while I'm away. He's also planning to take it to Kilkare on Thursday night for Test 'n Tune! I'd prefer to get a few more miles on it for that, but he's Mr. Goodwrench so he does know what he's doing (I hope, LOL).
oh really??? I'll definately be out at KK for it then! I think the whole clear bra kit cost ~ $1200 & that includes front bumper, hood, entire rocker panels, and behind the rear wheels. Where are you going for your stripes? If he quotes you more than 1200, let me know and I'll get the # from my mom for the guy that she used
Old 06-12-2009, 01:16 PM   #182
EarliestMemory
RED HT RS

Going to The Stripe Shop on Woodman - appt. is Weds. I don't know the cost for the stripes, as Serra is paying for it. I ordered them with the car, but when the stripes came in, they decided they'd rather contract it out than take a chance on messing them up. My husband knows the owner of the Stripe Shop, so I'm sure they guy knows better than to give us anything but his best deal!

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?