Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 11-08-2009, 09:48 AM   #337
2010 BADSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
As Windy would say...you should write down your milage on the Camaro, remember Farris Bueller. I have never had a dodge pickup that would spin more than two or three feet.
Funny thing about that is I was looking for RS's keys while he was gone, you know I just wanted to check out the trunk and smell the inside, and he hid them from me!!!

He said he always puts them away when he goes out of town so it would be harder to steal. Knowing him, he probably also wrote down the mileage. Where is the trust?
DSS 9" rear with 3.90 gear
Pfadt suspension/Hotchkiss chassis brace
Forgeline Wheels VR3S/Nitto tires

Beware of the LPE Sisterhood
2010 BADSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:58 AM   #338
Speed74SS

Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 BADSS View Post
Funny thing about that is I was looking for RS's keys while he was gone, you know I just wanted to check out the trunk and smell the inside, and he hid them from me!!!

He said he always puts them away when he goes out of town so it would be harder to steal. Knowing him, he probably also wrote down the mileage. Where is the trust?
LOL - that's funny. As my wife dropped me off at the airport she said " Have fun at SEMA, while I go home and take your car for a spin!!!" Luckily it is still in one piece

2.55 Upper / 8.6 Lower / ID850's / Kooks Longtubes / New Era CAI
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:36 AM   #339
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Quote:

That is the beauty in having a wife who dosent like to drive standard...it's all mine!!

I have tried to get her to drive my toys and she refuses....but had I said I did not want her driving them...you know she would.
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:14 AM   #340
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Quote:
That is the beauty in having a wife who dosent like to drive standard...it's all mine!!

I have tried to get her to drive my toys and she refuses....but had I said I did not want her driving them...you know she would.
Me too... I am safe from Spousal abuse to the toys.. If it is a stick she won't drive it..

Wife keeps asking when we are getting an auto trans in a vette.. Not Gonna Happen..!!!
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:32 AM   #341
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by 570hp-lpe View Post
Me too... I am safe from Spousal abuse to the toys.. If it is a stick she won't drive it..

Wife keeps asking when we are getting an auto trans in a vette.. Not Gonna Happen..!!!
Great minds think alike....
Old 11-08-2009, 01:08 PM   #342
600hp-lpe

Quote:

Tisk... Tisk.... You ARE a bad Girl! LOL

Though I can't say I blame you. if it were me I'd have to call LPE and have a cam added to your order for RS hiding his keys like that on you... LOL
Old 11-08-2009, 01:28 PM   #343
mws444

Actally I really wish my wife would join me in my passion. It would make the mods a lot cheaper...no more tit for tat. That and we could both enjoy it together. Oh well at least I have my toys to myself.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:49 PM   #344
600hp-lpe

Quote:
Actally I really wish my wife would join me in my passion. It would make the mods a lot cheaper...no more tit for tat. That and we could both enjoy it together. Oh well at least I have my toys to myself.
What... you send the car to LPE for mods... she gets a Kitchen remodel?

Like that? sounds expensive...

I step on the gas and wife says "let me out".

I save the driving fast for me alone. The four year old keeps telling me to leave the wife home. I bring the little one for a ride and she says "Go faster Daddy!!!"

The other day, she developed a cheer (she's going to be my little cheerleader at the Autocross track when I run next year, according to her). She's trying to recruit my wife as well. So cute when they are little! She asked for pom poms so she can cheer me on.. LOL
Old 11-08-2009, 02:35 PM   #345
2010 BADSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Tisk... Tisk.... You ARE a bad Girl! LOL

Though I can't say I blame you. if it were me I'd have to call LPE and have a cam added to your order for RS hiding his keys like that on you... LOL
That's funny 570! Don't worry, I'm sure I can find something to add to my build. Gonna call Kevin tomorrow!
DSS 9" rear with 3.90 gear
Pfadt suspension/Hotchkiss chassis brace
Forgeline Wheels VR3S/Nitto tires

Beware of the LPE Sisterhood
2010 BADSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:51 PM   #346
mws444

Quote:
What... you send the car to LPE for mods... she gets a Kitchen remodel?

Like that? sounds expensive...

I step on the gas and wife says "let me out".

I save the driving fast for me alone. The four year old keeps telling me to leave the wife home. I bring the little one for a ride and she says "Go faster Daddy!!!"

The other day, she developed a cheer (she's going to be my little cheerleader at the Autocross track when I run next year, according to her). She's trying to recruit my wife as well. So cute when they are little! She asked for pom poms so she can cheer me on.. LOL
Yep new camaro, and 27k in mods cost me a bathroom remodel. Thank God I make enough to pay cash for all of it. I do not borrow for anything including my business. Say what you want marriage is an exersise in compromise, give and take. If not it was doomed before it started. My wife did not demand the bathroom, I offered it and she accepted. I pay the bills and make the money, she works for me and is a very good asset to my company. I also pay her for her work and she spends it as she wishes. It may not be perfect but it works for us.
Like I said before we get along great about thre weeks a month, my kids and I keep to ourselves for one week.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:52 PM   #347
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
Yep new camaro, and 27k in mods cost me a bathroom remodel. Thank God I make enough to pay cash for all of it. I do not borrow for anything including my business. Say what you want marriage is an exersise in compromise, give and take. If not it was doomed before it started. My wife did not demand the bathroom, I offered it and she accepted. I pay the bills and make the money, she works for me and is a very good asset to my company. I also pay her for her work and she spends it as she wishes. It may not be perfect but it works for us.
Like I said before we get along great about thre weeks a month, my kids and I keep to ourselves for one week.
LOL
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:17 PM   #348
600hp-lpe

Quote:

Yes, we are apparently all in the same boat. Windy just did a room for the wife as well.

I upgraded at LPE, and the wife gets the house refinished on the outside.
Only problem is I still gotta do work on the inside. Glad it's not a kitchen or bathroom.. She just wants a room to put her office upstairs.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #349
RS-SS2

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 09 mini, 01 3500
Quote:

No sweetie I would never hide the keys from you, I just didn't want the
housekeeper to get any ideas while I was gone.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:56 PM   #350
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
Originally Posted by RS-SS2 View Post
No sweetie I would never hide the keys from you, I just didn't want the
housekeeper to get any ideas while I was gone.
Sounds good to me....Not guilty...lol
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote