Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 10-21-2011, 07:07 PM   #15
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by navyblueburnout View Post
I'm not going just for a tune. My working days are 6 on 2 off from 3pm-midnight even on holidays. I was also looking for a good excuse to take a mini vacation/road trip.
OH, OK.... well keep close taps on the ohio people, they have lots of things they do in southern Ohio.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:28 PM   #16
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
You are going to drive from Oklahoma to Ohio for a tuner? I know there has to be a shop between Oklahoma and North Eastern Ohio
He's in Chicago...

Thats only like 3 hours to NE OH!
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 08:16 AM   #17
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumblebeeAmigo View Post
He's in Chicago...

Thats only like 3 hours to NE OH!
You made me mapquest it. It says 6+ hours from Chicago to Painsville (which is where RDP is located)..... Still closer than I thought though
Old 10-25-2011, 05:27 PM   #18
navyblueburnout
navyblueburnout

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynosteve View Post
was great having you through the shop today and happy you liked the tune, hope to see you at out track meeting today
I didn't like it.... I LOVED it!!!

You gave me a tour of your amazing, neatly organized, and very clean shop. You pointed out and fixed all the problems with the previous tune, and I was treated as a close family member instead of just another customer.

You guys are great in every aspect and I am now going to you and only you for every mod that I am going to do. Thank you RDP Motorsport.
Attached Images