Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 06-27-2016, 01:37 PM   #253
richj92

Drives: 2010 1SS RS Camaro (Turbocharged)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxspeed View Post
What did they do?
The gentleman that won 1st place for the Pontiac category felt he wasn't acknowledged enough and made a big stink and gave his trophy back; complained that he drove all the way there and didn't get the recognition he deserved. Wouldn't stop complaining about it.
richj92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 01:53 PM   #254
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by richj92 View Post
The gentleman that won 1st place for the Pontiac category felt he wasn't acknowledged enough and made a big stink and gave his trophy back; complained that he drove all the way there and didn't get the recognition he deserved. Wouldn't stop complaining about it.
That's hilarious, an entitled millennium who was upset because his participation trophy wasn't big enough!

Have a pic of his spectacular prize winning Pontiac?
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
TRANSITION FROM STOCK TO CAM VID
Maxspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 01:55 PM   #255
RichSS2006

Drives: 2010 2SSRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by richj92 View Post
What did he expect? It was a Camaro show in the first place....go find a Tin Indian show somewhere! I've heard of sore losers. Was this guy a sore winner? What's up with that?
Old 06-27-2016, 02:05 PM   #256
richj92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxspeed View Post
That's hilarious, an entitled millennium who was upset because his participation trophy wasn't big enough!

Have a pic of his spectacular prize winning Pontiac?
I have an overall pic of the area. He is actually in the pic too lol. The white Pontiac GTO with the guy in the red shirt in the hood
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2016, 02:15 PM   #257
richj92

Some pics
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM   #258
ONE-MEAN-2SS/RS
Blackwidow

Drives: 2014 2ss rs black
I tried to acknowledge everyone that was there. I didn't have category for Buick or Pontiac or Javelin or gassers. I improvised by saying on the microphone that Oregon sports mans club wants to recognize a few viechles and I gave my Oregon cruise nite trophies to the following 1 to the amc javelin 1 to the Pontiac gto and 1 to the c5 z/28 all were happy except that Pontiac guy if I would of heard him I would have given him back his 15 dollars and told him see you later. I also had flyers made out for those people that showed that weren't c5 members and the heading went like this. Chevy Ford Dodge fest 2016 no were did I advertise Pontiac or Buick or amc I felt bad that those cars did not get recognized and next year will be different. I would like to see this become a northeast Camaro gathering only and I think next year that's what it will be you guys were awesome. The club president commented on how nice you guys left the club grounds and there was not a bad c5 member in the bunch. He said you guys were the nicest people around and your welcome back anytime. Hands down the nicest club around
ONE-MEAN-2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 03:33 PM   #259
FAIRNOT LZ1
It's in black & white

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Summit White #1366
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE-MEAN-2SS/RS View Post
I tried to acknowledge everyone that was there. I didn't have category for Buick or Pontiac or Javelin or gassers. I improvised by saying on the microphone that Oregon sports mans club wants to recognize a few viechles and I gave my Oregon cruise nite trophies to the following 1 to the amc javelin 1 to the Pontiac gto and 1 to the c5 z/28 all were happy except that Pontiac guy if I would of heard him I would have given him back his 15 dollars and told him see you later. I also had flyers made out for those people that showed that weren't c5 members and the heading went like this. Chevy Ford Dodge fest 2016 no were did I advertise Pontiac or Buick or amc I felt bad that those cars did not get recognized and next year will be different. I would like to see this become a northeast Camaro gathering only and I think next year that's what it will be you guys were awesome. The club president commented on how nice you guys left the club grounds and there was not a bad c5 member in the bunch. He said you guys were the nicest people around and your welcome back anytime. Hands down the nicest club around
The best cook out yet joe! can't get much better thanks to you!

FAIRNOT LZ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 04:32 PM   #260
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE-MEAN-2SS/RS View Post
Don't feel bad. I went to the Classics by The Sea Car show. They were happy to take my money but none of the 30 Top Pick Trophies went to any cars newer than 1972.
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
TRANSITION FROM STOCK TO CAM VID
Maxspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 05:00 PM   #261
Aesthetic Gains
I won the internet once

Drives: 1999 Honda CR-V
It was nice to see you guys again.

Also, thanks for the people that wrote Z/28 on their ballots and voted for me
Old 06-27-2016, 06:48 PM   #262
rickyrocket

Drives: 2015 blk 1 SS
That is a great car,if you look at my Sig pic it's twin is in the background, the guy with the 80 z/28 said he should have won,maybe stickas do make it fasta
Old 06-27-2016, 08:25 PM   #263
RichSS2006

Drives: 2010 2SSRS
For me the win is being with everyone and exchanging ideas and tips with each other.
I do enjoy seeing people that bust their own knuckles win.
Old 06-27-2016, 09:08 PM   #264
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Com69 View Post
We had fun, although I was a little bummed to be the only 6th gen there(besides the Balise display). Got to see a few cars that had come through our shop(restore on the Riviera, hood on the Blazer, and misc work on the Bonneville) and check out some other, cool, old cars. I'm not much of a people person so just checking out all the different mods on the cars was awesome for me. Everyone seemed friendly enough though, happy to talk cars. There were some really beautiful Camaro's there.

We showed late, sometime after noon is all I know. Even though it's only about a 25 minute drive, 10am on a Sunday is just too early for us, we're up early the other 6 days. Sundays we lounge and recover from Saturday night.

I liked the location, plenty of open area but also trees for shade. A little dusty, but a paved location would have just been even hotter, so I'll stick with the dust. I'd go again.

I was a day away from having my 6th Gen next show you'll have some company took ownership of my new car today. Farewell Evilbee!!!
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 09:55 PM   #265
rickyrocket

Drives: 2015 blk 1 SS
Pics or it didn't happen
Old 06-27-2016, 10:37 PM   #266
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote