Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 08-01-2017, 09:07 PM   #1
Enough Already

Drives: 2013 Black ZL1-M6
Sad To See Her Go

2013 M6 Super-clean, original car. Hate to see her go but too many hobbies and toys. Just lowered price for quick sale. $39,900. Please see my listing at:

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...modelCode1=CAM

Full details below.

2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, Black, 6-speed, 6.2L Supercharged V8, 580HP stock, 10,700 miles.
Navigation, Exposed Carbon Fiber Hood Insert, Interior Sueded Microfiber, Premium Floor Mats.
Adult owned, never raced, never re-programmed, never launched, discrete cosmetic modifications only that can be easily returned to stock. All records. Exceptionally clean and original condition with many extra special items included. Never wrecked, repaired or painted. Perfect Carfax.
If you are interested in an original car that had been babied its entire life, this could be the one. This car is amazing, looks and sounds great with many extras. Always garage kept and rarely seen rain. Second owner with extreme vetting of prior owner. You won’t find any burnout rubber in the wheel wells and will see that this car has been extremely well cared for. Regular professional detailing and interior conditioning at $250 a pop. No issues, everything works perfectly – no disappointments.
Send me your email address for an extensive detailed vehicle write-up.
Original price paid for this car was over $62,000.
New MPSS Tires 295/35ZR20 fronts and 315/35ZR20 in the rears ($2,000)
Transferrable GM Protection and Pre-paid Maintenance Plans ($3,200)
Includes set of brand-new, never used Race Ramps ($390)
All warranty and TSBs up to date, no issues.
Light cosmetic mods, easily returned to stock. RotoFab CAI, window tint, black-out lugs and taillight bezels, extremely cool rear spoiler extension.
Never tuned, modified or other engine/drivetrain modifications.
Car cover included.
Send me your email address for an extensive detailed vehicle write-up.

Other extras to consider when comparing:
Original tires were sold and replaced in September 2016 at a cost of $2,000, mileage 9,716. Installed new MPSS 295/35ZR20 fronts and 315/35ZR20 in the rears for safety and better traction. Tires were professionally installed and balanced at Porsche Motorsports. OEM Goodyears were OK but not great street tires, especially when accelerating in turns or any slippery situation. MPSS tires are awesome and grip like crazy. MPSS stickers saved in file.
Transferrable GM Protection Plan extended warranty good through Feb 2018 ($2,695 value).
Transferrable pre-paid maintenance plan good through July 2019 ($604 value).
All service records, manuals plus instructions, stickers for extra items.
Original window sticker.
2 original mint Camaro sales catalogs from 2013.
Original confidential ZL1 dealer announcement pack, not available to the public in 2012.
Original letter of authenticity from Chevrolet with vehicle production counts.
Sirius XM radio will remain active through term (I think through October).
I will include my brand-new set of Brute Industries 2-piece 67” race ramps (paid $390 and never used) which are required if you want to do any work under the car. This car sits really low and the spoiler will scrape on standard ramps
Car cover included.
Original front floor mats saved and not used.
Heavy-duty rubber trunk mat, Camaro-logo.
Original yellow front spring spacers (used for new vehicle shipping) retained and included.
New oil filter and x quarts of Mobil One synthetic for your next oil change.
New gold-tip magnetic oil pan plug and set of crush gaskets (never installed).
New spoiler guards from ZL1 Add-Ons, never installed.
Last LOF was in June 2016 @ 9,148 miles

Light Modifications:
- Dealer-installed dark window tint.
- Pulled F8 fuse allowing NPP exhaust baffles to stay open, improving sound at all speeds, can be easily replaced if you like a quieter ride.
- Replaced all silver lug nuts with black Gorilla locking nuts for the all-black look, $90
- Replaced interior white map light with Diode Dynamics 194 HP3 Blue-glow LED, easily replaced with original bulb saved
- Installed $400 RotoFab cold air intake for better sound under acceleration,
- Installed Phastek black rear taillight bezels, replacing original chrome for the all-black look, easily retuned to stock with original trim saved.
- Removed silver Camaro badging on fenders for the sleek all-black look, original lettering saved.
- Installed rock guards behind front wheels to limit debris hitting rear fenders, can easily be removed.
- Recently installed an extremely bad-ass rear spoiler extension from ZL1 Add-Ons, which can be removed.
- No other engine or drivetrain modifications – ever.
- I have not completed the key recall that replaces the cool switchblade key with a standard straight key – this will be your decision to do or not.

Warranty Items – In June of 2016, I resolved the 2 key known TSB/warranty items related to this vehicle. After interviewing 3 local dealers, including discussion with master techs, I selected the Chevy dealer in DelRay Beach, FL to complete my supercharger replacement (spring to solid coupler) and rear-end differential noise service bulletin items. Both warranty issues were resolved professionally and I have had zero issues since. Note: the supercharger special warranty extension continues for 10 years or 120,000 miles.
Enough Already is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 11:30 AM   #2
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
I'll take the black lug nuts and ZL1 spolier guards. Send me a pm for payment.
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 01:15 PM   #3
Trickskier
Native Floridian

Drives: 2014 - ZL1 / 2003 - Corvette
Beautiful ZL1 - I have a Black 2014. GLWS!
Old 08-05-2017, 04:13 PM   #4
San2cci

Drives: 2013 silver ice metallic ZL1
Can you send me some info on the rear differential TSB? And the supercharger TSB too. I have an issue that sounds like coming from the rear differential when I make tight turns. Thanks!
San2cci is offline   Reply With Quote