Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-02-2015, 03:57 PM   #29
Camarodriver2

Drives: FOR SALE! Bumblebee 1 of 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno camaro View Post
This is the car. Its new top to bottom front to back with suspension updates, 5spd manual, AC , 4 wheel disc ETC<ETC. He is asking $55,000 but think it would actually sell for 45-47K from others I've seen sell.
You can get the same look for $30K. If I spent $55K I would never drive it and that's a waste of money!
My 1 of 1 Bumblebee: Paint=House of Kolor Sunrise. Shaved door handles and concept handles added. Shark fin removed, concept mirrors, Showstoppers concept LED side marker lights. Wiper blades removed, muffler delete, and Range AFM disable. BMR springs lowered 1" rear and 1.4" front and added Eibach wheel spacers - 20mm rear and 25mm front.
Camarodriver2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 06:12 PM   #30
inferno camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro pace car, 2008 cts bl,
Its a tough decision for me, I've always wanted a really nice first gen I could drive with creature comforts and they seem really high priced when I find one. I also hate that my car is worth less every day when a first gen is worth more.
I just need to find one for mid 30's and it would be easy but I really like this one(if it had a big block I would already own it )
Mods, 2r max cam, ls3 conv,kooks lt w/hf cats,kooks street sleeper cat back with magnaflow res x-pipe, roto fab cai, v-max TB, vigilante 3700 stall, 3.70 LPE, 442hp/392tq, Mike Norris Tune 11.71@116.24 1.63 60' m&h DR's
inferno camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 07:12 PM   #31
Chris1SS1LE

Drives: 2014 Camaro Red Hot 1LE NPP Recaro
you gotta find the guy who sees value in your mods, if you don't the mods can actually hurt the price of the car. Because people see mods as potential problems that a dealer will not repair. So welcome to the world of modding a car to taste and also welcome to not getting your money back in your investment..... car, because you should never buy a car for an investment. Ask those people who bought clone hemi cuda's 10 years ago for $100,000 and now they are work about a third of that. Ouch

I like old muscle cars, but they are find for cruising and having fun. But not fun for doing all kinds of stuff from open tracking, to traveling on vacation, etc.
Chris1SS1LE is offline   Reply With Quote