Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 04-27-2010, 06:33 PM   #2871
GC-Camaro

Drives: 2014 Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverIceman View Post
Those that went to the Fest, did you see what "thespymaster" has done to his camaro since then?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=75409&page=3
(post #59) unbelievable

Totally cool purpose and mission for the fallen troops :flag1:

And we thought we were doing lots of mods.
Best mod I have seen!

GC-Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:51 PM   #2872
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by tailspin View Post
Hi everyone.. just got my car in March.. just wondering if there are any meet ups or clubs in the Cincinnati, Dayton area? I would love to find other Camaro lovers in my area..
Oh there are plenty... stay tuned to this thread. they all start here then get their own threads... hope to meet you soon!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:46 AM   #2873
LadyinBlue

Drives: 260HP/242TQ
KMart in Dayton on anyone's schedule for this evening? Somewhere else? It's looking to be a mighty fine day and an equally fine evening that would be a shame to waste :-)
LadyinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:56 AM   #2874
heinzd01

Drives: 2010 SS RS, 1976 Type LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinBlue View Post
KMart in Dayton on anyone's schedule for this evening? Somewhere else? It's looking to be a mighty fine day and an equally fine evening that would be a shame to waste :-)
Likely, though I don't know what time. Keith might stop by to check on my 3M film. I'm getting tires on my daily driver today and whenever that is done, I can head over to K-Mart.
heinzd01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:18 AM   #2875
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Quote:
We have to be somewhere around 6, but Kmart is on the way, so maybe I'll stop by early to say "Hi" to whoever's there.

Definitely taking MYBAD SS out for a cruise today. I'm off on Friday's during the summer and the sun's out!
SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:20 AM   #2876
SilverIceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Here is my new Barton shifter I installed yesterday:
Looks Great
Old 04-30-2010, 03:10 PM   #2877
bartking

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS sold 4/17/15
Quote:
I wish I could I'm on-call
Old 04-30-2010, 07:41 PM   #2878
SilverIceman

The Mustangs definitely outnumbered us tonight at Kmart. Only three from this thread there: Heinz, EM and myself. There were three unknown 5th Gens in various spots, EM carded them. We'll have to pre-plan like Darth asked for a future Friday and do a big dinner afterwards.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:07 PM   #2879
prostock69
Female Muscle Car Nut!

Drives: 2010 RS/SS IOM Camaro
We drove through K-Mart (up and down the rows) about 6:30. It was packed! We saw one Camaro (CGM-I think).

We weren't even going to drive Cam tonight. I had her parked in the garage for the night because Darin said he was too tired to go out. He ended up changing his mind at the last minute. Go figure! We ended up leaving K-Mart because there was no place to park and drove around for almost 2 hours! We had a blast! What a beautiful night to go cruising!

MODS: Borla "S" Type Exhaust, American Racing Headers 3" Longtubes, New Era Cold Air Intake, HP Tune, Custom Ground Camshaft, Professionally Ported Heads by Darin Morgan, Ported Throttle Body, 3000 Stall Converter, and 160 Degree Thermostat.

http://www.rehermorrison.com/; http://www.darinmorgan.com/; http://www.neweraperformance.com/
prostock69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:08 PM   #2880
prostock69
Female Muscle Car Nut!

Drives: 2010 RS/SS IOM Camaro
Quote:
The Mustangs definitely outnumbered us tonight at Kmart. Only three from this thread there: Heinz, EM and myself. There were three unknown 5th Gens in various spots, EM carded them. We'll have to pre-plan like Darth asked for a future Friday and do a big dinner afterwards.
This sounds good!

MODS: Borla "S" Type Exhaust, American Racing Headers 3" Longtubes, New Era Cold Air Intake, HP Tune, Custom Ground Camshaft, Professionally Ported Heads by Darin Morgan, Ported Throttle Body, 3000 Stall Converter, and 160 Degree Thermostat.

http://www.rehermorrison.com/; http://www.darinmorgan.com/; http://www.neweraperformance.com/
prostock69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:45 PM   #2881
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I wish my husband was into just cruising. He hasn't been in the Camaro since the day I bought it. I guess I might need to slow down once in a while so he can get in.
How...how is this possible?! If I had a Camaro sitting in my garage, I'd recline the seat back as far as it would go and sleep in it!
Old 04-30-2010, 08:51 PM   #2882
SilverIceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock69 View Post
We drove through K-Mart (up and down the rows) about 6:30. It was packed! We saw one Camaro (CGM-I think).

We weren't even going to drive Cam tonight. I had her parked in the garage for the night because Darin said he was too tired to go out. He ended up changing his mind at the last minute. Go figure! We ended up leaving K-Mart because there was no place to park and drove around for almost 2 hours! We had a blast! What a beautiful night to go cruising!
EM and I left around 6 ish. Heinz didn't drive his camaro and I don't know when he left. Yes, it was packed. Too bad we missed you guys. Next time.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:07 PM   #2883
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
I went to columbus to pick up my dads Mustang. My garage currently has about 900HP in it!

Need to install a new exhaust and get it tuned then I get it for a week! After the 2 hour drive home... its no Camaro! I like it but not nearly as much as the Camaro!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:26 AM   #2884
heinzd01

Drives: 2010 SS RS, 1976 Type LT
Quote:
I've lost interest in the KMart cruise-in. I would rather join my Camaro friends at dinner some where.
heinzd01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?