Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Camaro 1LE Forum Camaro 1LE Package releated discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2014, 04:24 PM   #1
VOGGS-LS3-1LE
Angry by Nature
 
VOGGS-LS3-1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: 13' Camaro 1SS/RS/1LE/NPP 1 of 76
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 287
1LE mentioned to be one of the best production track cars.

1LE listed as being one of the best!

Motortrend channel...z/28 vs Godzilla.. Aka Nissan gtr.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PqkyWhVBSKU
__________________

2013 CHEVROLET CAMARO 1SS/RS/1LE/NPP
1 OF 76
Roto Fab CAI
1LE BADGES
VOGGS-LS3-1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:37 PM   #2
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,929
I get great satisfaction knowing we have one of the best handling cars on the road, PERIOD!!
Every time i get in her there is just a little smugness/confidence that i feel inside knowing this.
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:46 PM   #3
chevy 3
NEcamaro5
 
chevy 3's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: mass
Posts: 3,851
Me two
__________________
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:50 PM   #4
Fraxum


 
Fraxum's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 TT IOM 1LE
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: South NJ
Posts: 2,743
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
I get great satisfaction knowing we have one of the best handling cars on the road, PERIOD!!
Every time i get in her there is just a little smugness/confidence that i feel inside knowing this.
Yes, me too. It makes the 1LE "special" and it is somewhat affordable too. Amazing.
__________________

The 1LE Inferno build thread
More Seat Time. Thinking the 1LE is a keeper.
Fraxum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:14 PM   #5
VOGGS-LS3-1LE
Angry by Nature
 
VOGGS-LS3-1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: 13' Camaro 1SS/RS/1LE/NPP 1 of 76
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 287
I'm so proud to be an original 2013 SS 1LE OWNER! Probably in my top 5 decisions of my life! Lol AUTO X THIS WEEKEND!
__________________

2013 CHEVROLET CAMARO 1SS/RS/1LE/NPP
1 OF 76
Roto Fab CAI
1LE BADGES
VOGGS-LS3-1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:25 PM   #6
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGGS-LS3-1LE View Post
I'm so proud to be an original 2013 SS 1LE OWNER! Probably in my top 5 decisions of my life! Lol AUTO X THIS WEEKEND!
Will be waiting for vids
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:49 PM   #7
Bozz1LE
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Waterloo
Posts: 400
Yup I get the same semi-smug feeling in my car, also the point that I have a 13 is great 1 of 1812.
__________________
2013 Summit White Camaro 1SS/1LE/RS - Ordered 2/22 - Built 4/4 - Picked up 4/13/2013. 1 of 72
Custom Grind Cam + All Goodies/TSP 1 7/8 Long Tubes and 3" Exhaust/Nitrous Outlet 90MM Plate Kit
Built and Tuned by DaSilva Motorsports in Breslau, Ontario.
Bozz1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:20 PM   #8
1LEMayhem
Wheel Man
 
1LEMayhem's Avatar
 
Drives: 1/70 '13 GXH 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Parrish, Florida
Posts: 920
I feel lucky to have my 2013. I love everything about it.
__________________
1LEMayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:13 PM   #9
Novie LE
 
Drives: 2014 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Sometimes here, sometimes there
Posts: 397
Speaking of handling. Low 50s and rain tomorrow for the season opener. Lol
As ready as she is going to get.
Name:  20140328_192449_Richtone(HDR).jpg
Views: 293
Size:  150.2 KB
__________________
2014 Red Hot 1LE
Novie LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:24 PM   #10
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,929
She looks ready!
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:40 PM   #11
Novie LE
 
Drives: 2014 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Sometimes here, sometimes there
Posts: 397
Ha thx. I think I will be leaving traction partially on tomorrow.
__________________
2014 Red Hot 1LE
Novie LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:48 PM   #12
BDBiker
 
BDBiker's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Oliver Springs, TN
Posts: 514
Great video, thanks for sharing. My 1LE is the best handling car I have ever owned by far and after nine months I still look forward to every drive to work.
__________________
BDBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:15 PM   #13
CrystalRedTintcoat

 
CrystalRedTintcoat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, online, & in my 1LE
Posts: 1,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBiker View Post
Great video, thanks for sharing. My 1LE is the best handling car I have ever owned by far and after nine months I still look forward to every drive to work.

Agreed. I feel lucky to drive it as my daily driver. Kinda feel guilty about it.
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:36 AM   #14
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novie LE View Post
Ha thx. I think I will be leaving traction partially on tomorrow.
I tried that once...well through 3 corners,then said *uck this.It will actually slow you down.Hit the button twice and drive and have fun
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:47 AM   #15
Thrillz


 
Thrillz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Charger R/T / 2012 Dodge Ram
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,540
I don't care what anyone says the Camaro 1LE is the modern day car to get for us average folks who love new muscle cars. Love it.
__________________
Quote of the year, from 6.1hemi:
"I just wanted to type some junk cause I am having some beers and I really like cars."
Thrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:15 PM   #16
el ess A
formerly "el ess X"
 
el ess A's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Aiken, SC
Posts: 3,255
Who's going to argue against the 1LE?

5th Gen Camaros are one of the best at having something that should please EVERYONE. These are some of the best of times to be a Camaro lover. And Chevy has a Camaro style for everyone-

1/2LS- Gets you in the door at a low price but big, no, make that HUGE bang for the buck in that it's a Camaro with 300+ HP at a great starting price for even high-school working kids.

1/2LT- Refinement at its best with more creature comforts/packages for the more upscale buyers that still want V6 economy for not a big price.

1/2SS - Beef up the power in your LT with a V8. With 400 or more HP starting in the $30s. Who wouldn't want that?

SS w/1LE - Badass but yet still rather affordable track-oriented car that still looks great as a DD and handles like it looks- AWESOME.

Have even a few more coins that you want to throw at a Camaro? Ok:

ZL1 - Can't go wrong with this overall capable beast. Can putt around sneakily in town while getting groceries, then get nasty on nearly any track. It's pretty much what many would do to an SS if you could but without turning a wrench or buying parts. Probably the best choice of a well-balanced, ultimate street Camaro.

Z/28 -Ultimate non-straight-track car. If you can find something better for a better price (good luck with that), you'd be stupid not to buy it.

COPO- Straight line goodness. While not street-legal, it's middle name should be F-U-N!!

For any age, and virtually any variation- if you love Camaros, Chevy's got you covered.
__________________
2010/2013 Camaro

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=139490  3951
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:49 PM   #17
VOGGS-LS3-1LE
Angry by Nature
 
VOGGS-LS3-1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: 13' Camaro 1SS/RS/1LE/NPP 1 of 76
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess A View Post
Who's going to argue against the 1LE?

5th Gen Camaros are one of the best at having something that should please EVERYONE. These are some of the best of times to be a Camaro lover. And Chevy has a Camaro style for everyone-

1/2LS- Gets you in the door at a low price but big, no, make that HUGE bang for the buck in that it's a Camaro with 300+ HP at a great starting price for even high-school working kids.

1/2LT- Refinement at its best with more creature comforts/packages for the more upscale buyers that still want V6 economy for not a big price.

1/2SS - Beef up the power in your LT with a V8. With 400 or more HP starting in the $30s. Who wouldn't want that?

SS w/1LE - Badass but yet still rather affordable track-oriented car that still looks great as a DD and handles like it looks- AWESOME.

Have even a few more coins that you want to throw at a Camaro? Ok:

ZL1 - Can't go wrong with this overall capable beast. Can putt around sneakily in town while getting groceries, then get nasty on nearly any track. It's pretty much what many would do to an SS if you could but without turning a wrench or buying parts. Probably the best choice of a well-balanced, ultimate street Camaro.

Z/28 -Ultimate non-straight-track car. If you can find something better for a better price (good luck with that), you'd be stupid not to buy it.

COPO- Straight line goodness. While not street-legal, it's middle name should be F-U-N!!

For any age, and virtually any variation- if you love Camaros, Chevy's got you covered.
__________________

2013 CHEVROLET CAMARO 1SS/RS/1LE/NPP
1 OF 76
Roto Fab CAI
1LE BADGES
VOGGS-LS3-1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.